Bluestone SB3 Rugged Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
DESCRIPTION OF PARTS
- Short press : Previous song
Long press :Volume decrease
- Short Press: Pause / Play / Hands free Call Search for radio station
- Mode(s) Switch : Wireless / FM / USB / Micro SD(TF) Card modes switch
- Long press :TWS Connection
Short press : Next song Long press :Volume increase
- ON/OFF Switch
- LED Indicator
- Micro SD (TF) Card Slot
- AUX Input
- Charging port
- USB Flash Drive Slot
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Charging the Speaker
The speaker has built-in rechargeable battery. When the battery is drained out. speaker would NM off automatically. Please recharge the battery, Operation method:
Plug the Micro VS8 end of the included USB rechargeable cable into the charging poll. Plug the other end into a OR port on your computer or other devices made for USB charging. Red LED Light illuminates indicating that the device is being charged. It needs 2-3 hours to complete charging. Once the speaker is fully charged, LED Light would turn OFF.
- Please do not disassemble, repair or transform the product.
- This product used lithium battery, please do not discard or put it in the fire.
- Do not expose this product to rain or humidity, so as to avoid the damages to the device.
- Please do not recharge the device repeatedly, or the lithium battery inside would be aging quickly.
- In the FM Radio mode, please insert the charging line to the charging port, to get better radio signals and better listening experience.
Listening to Music Wirelessly
Please ensure that your device (Mobile Phone, Tablet or other devices) is paired with the Wireless Speaker to stream music wirelessly. Once it is paired, play music from your device.
|Music Mode||Function||Operation buttons|
|Playing music||Increase volume||Long press key|
|Playing music||Decrease volume||Long press key|
|Playing music||Play||Short press key|
|Playing music||Pause||Short press key|
|Playing music||Previous song||Short press key|
|Playing music||Next song||Short press key|
Note: The above functions can be used in all models, such as Wireless mode, USB Drive Play mode, TF Card Play mode, as well as FM Radio mode. In AUX input mode, you need to control the medias through the media source devices. you need to operate with the source devices for previous / next track.
Hand free Calling Function
Please ensure you mobile phone is paired with the wireless speaker.
|Handsfree mode||Function||Operating buttons|
|Incoming call||Answer Incoming call||Short press key|
|Incoming call||Reject Incoming call||Long press key 3 seconds|
|Incoming call||End the call||Short press key|
|ON the line||Increase volume||Long press key|
|ON the line||Decrease volume||Long press key|
|Standby mode and connected to a device||Redial last number||Short press key 2 times|
- Turn ON two speakers.
- Long press the M button on any one of the wireless speakers and you will hear “Ding Dong”, then the speakers are connected successfully in TWS mode.
- Search for” Rugged ” in your mobile phone and pair it with this device.
- Enjoy your music.
- If you don’t need TWS mode, please long press the M button, you will hear “Ding Dong” voice then the speakers are not in TWS mode.
Stream music from Micro SD (TF) Card or USB Flash Drive
- Turn ON the speaker.
- Insert the Micro SD (TF) Card or USB Drive preloaded with songs, into the Micro SD (TF) Card Slot or USB Card Slot of the speaker correspondingly, sound message “Play by USB drive” or “Play by TF card” respectively will be heard. Speaker would automatically start playing songs from the Micro SD(TF) Card or USB Drive.
Listening to FM Radio
- Turn ON the speaker.
- Insert the Micro USB end of the included USB rechargeable cable into the charging port, and leave the other end of the cable open. USB rechargeable cable serves as FM Antenna while in FM Radio mode.
- Short press M button each time until it reaches FM radio mode, sound message “The Radio Mode” will be heard.
- To AUTO-SCAN the stations, press button once.
- It will take few minutes to search all the stations. Once all the stations are scanned, they get registered in memory, automatically.
- Press or to skip selected stations.
- Long press to increase the volume or to decrease the volume.
Play Music Through “Auxiliary” Mode
- Turn ON the speaker.
- Insert one end of the Auxiliary cable (included) into the Auxiliary port, sound message “AUX Input Mode” will be heard. Plug the other end to the audio device (such as phone / MP3 / Player / computer / tablet etc).
- Select your favourite song at the source device to play.
- Long press to increase the volume or press to decrease the volume.
Note: Media can be controlled only through the source devices, while playing music in Auxiliary mode
Between Wireless Play / FM Radio / AUX In / USB / Micro SD (TF) Card, When the speaker is not in use, turn it OFF in order to save the battery power.
|Low sound level||Source (Tablet, Mobile Phone,
Laptop, etc.) volume too low.
|Adjust source volume.|
|Low battery or Battery dead||Low battery or Replace battery|
|Sound distorted||Low battery or Battery nearly dead||Low battery or Replace battery.|
|No sound at all||Source (Tablet, Mobile Phone,
Laptop.) turned off.
|Turn the source on.|
|Speaker turned off.||Turn the speaker on.|
|Media paused on source.||Play media from source.|
|Wireless BT cannot
|There are short functional obstacles
in the product
|Restart the speaker|
|Product has been connected
with other devices
|Disable Wireless BT of
other source devices and
search for Wireless BT again
|Wireless Version||5.0 + EDR|
|Wireless Distance||up to 10 Meters|
|Output Power / Horn Type||2 x 3 Watts / 4 Q 57mm|
|FM Frequency Range||87-108MHz|
|Unit Size||L203 x 1-195 x D69mm|
|Power Input||DC 5V ( lA )|
|Charging Time||2.5 hours|
|Play time||up to 6 hours|
|Built-In Rechargeable Battery||3.7V / 1200mAh|
|Micro SD (TF) Card/USB Drive||Support up to 32GB|
|Multiple Functions||Wireless Play / FM Radio / USB Drive /
Hands-Free Call / TF card / AUX Input /
- Keep the speaker away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water and any liquids.
- Do not operate the speaker if it has been exposed to water, moisture or any other liquids to prevent against electric shock, explosion and / or injury to yourself and damage to speaker.
- Do not use the speaker if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
- Do not use the speaker with wet hands.
- Do not put objects into any of the openings.
- Keep the speaker free from dust, lint etc.
- Do not use this speaker for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep the speaker out of reach of children.
- This appliance is not a toy.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat place, such as sunshine, fire or the like.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Read the following recommendations before using the Wireless Speaker. Following these you will be able to enjoy the product for many years.
- Do not expose the unit to liquid, moisture or humidity to avoid the product’s internal circuit being affected.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the unit.
- Do not expose the unit to extremely high or low temperature as this will shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy the battery or distort certain plastic parts.
- Don’t dispose of the unit in fire as it will result in an explosion.
- Don’t expose the unit to contact with sharp objects as this will cause scratches and damage.
- Don’t let the unit fall down onto the floor. The internal circuit might get damaged.
- Don’t attempt to disassemble the unit as it may get damaged if you are not professional.