Bluetooth Car Stereo Marine Radio: Single Din LCD Display Audio – Multimedia
- DIMENSIONS: 7 x 4.52 x 1.97 inches
- WEIGHT: 1.81 pounds
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth/USB/RCA
- OUTPUT WATTAGE: 50 watts
- BRAND: Dovox
The Dovox Bluetooth Car stereo marine radio allows you to have hands-free calling, music streaming and app control experience. The system features a Bluetooth of version 5.0. you can simply connect the system to your smartphone and once the pairing is done completely you can answer calls, play music and use streaming apps like Spotify, Pandora, etc. One of the most important features is that you can download the free app on your smartphone and control the system wireless through your smartphone to carry out operations such as changing songs, adjusting volume, and adjusting other settings.
The Dovox in dash auto radio comes with a dual USB port and micro-SD slot. In addition to this, it also features an aux-in jack. In this way you can connect external devices such as MP3/phone/ etc. to your system easily. It allows you to charge your phone quickly using the 2.1A USB charging port. This marine radio supports RDS and allows the transmission of clear and stable FM/AM signals. The system allows you to connect 4 RCA cables. The front head unit supports left and right pre-amp and the four speakers can be hooked. The Dovox Bluetooth car stereo also has a built-in EQ, which provides good quality and stable sound.
The media player has a high contrast LCD display which has the ability to change up to 7 colors, providing the perfect visual appearance. The LCD panel display the telephone number, radio channel, time, music title, artist, etc. The seven colors that the LCD can be adjusted to using the RGB setting are red, white, blue, green, yellow, azure, purple and auto. The single din media player has a size of about 7” x 2”. It is compatible with and fits most of the standard car models.
How to install the Dovox Bluetooth Car Stereo?
- Remove all the fasteners of the trim piece and loosen it. Now carefully pull back the trim piece.
- Remove the bolts of the car stereo.
- Pull the head unit out of the dash.
- If there any additional brackets, remove them.
- Check if the plugs of the Dovox stereo match the existing wire harness.
- If they don’t match use an adapter harness.
- Connect the Dovox stereo system and put everything back.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Does the unit have an Aux Input port on the back or only on the front?
The unit have aux input port on the front only.
- Does the face detach?
No, the face of the Dovox Bluetooth Car Stereo doesn’t detach.
- Is this Stereo waterproof?
No, the stereo system isn’t waterproof.
- Does it support steering wheel control?
No, the single din stereo system doesn’t support steering control.
- Are the buttons and display dimmable?
No, the light of the buttons and display aren’t adjustable.
- Does this fit in a 2003 Ford Taurus?
Yes, it fits a 2003 Ford Taurus.
- Does it come with the plugs?
The Dovox single din stereo system comes with IR remote, external Mic, and installation accessories.
- Does it have plugs that would allow it to be connected to a subwoofer or amp?
Yes, the radio system comes with 4 RCA ports to be connected to a subwoofer or amp.