BLUEWEAR 014276 Protective Visor Instruction Manual
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference. (Translation of the original instructions).
Jula reserves the right to make changes.
For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SK.ARA
© Jula AB
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Item number 014276
Jula AB, Box 363, SE-532 24 SKARA, SWEDEN
This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Conforms to the following directives, regulations and standards
Directive/Regulation PPE (EU)/2016/425
Harmonised standard EN 166:2001
The PPE is identical to the PPE which is subject of EU type examination certificate No: 2754/2169/085/01/21/1058
Name and address of the notified body involved:
21, rue Albert Einstein ZA du Sanital
This product was CE marked in year
- The product is not unbreakable.
- Do not modify the product.
- Discard the product if it is defective.
- Make sure you use the right protection for the work.
- Some people can have an allergic reaction to skin contact with the material. Seek medical attention if such problems occur.
- Visors with S-markings must not be used as protection from hard edged objects.
- If the face protection is used as protection from high speed particles at extreme temperatures it must be marked with the letter T immediately after the impact letter, i.e. FT, BT or M, otherwise it can only be used for high speed particles at room temperature.
- There are no spare parts for this product.
- The product is not unbreakable and only provides limited protection. Large objects and/or objects at high speed can damage or penetrate through the product and cause eye damage and/or face injuries. If eye protection intended to provide protection from high speed particles is used together with glasses for visual defects there is a risk of
transferring shock forces, which can lead to a risk of personal injury. Replace the product immediately if it gets damaged.
- If products intended to provide protection from high speed particles are used together with glasses for visual defects there is a risk of transferring shock forces, which can lead to a risk of personal injury.
REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS
- Regulation of the European parliament and council (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment.
- EN 166:2001- Eye protection
The product is CE marked and complies with the EU regulation 2076/425 on personal protective equipment and with the standard EN 166:2001.
The product has been type approved by the accredited testing institute:
ALIENOR CERTIFICATION 21, rue Albert Einstein lA du Sagittal 86100 CHATELLERAULT, France. NB 2754
USEFUL SERVICE LIFE
The useful life of the product is three years.
The visor is intended to protect the face and eyes from high speed particles (120 m/s). It is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Additional protection, such as safety glasses, must always be used together with the visor. The material in the visor does not contain any substances that have proved to cause allergic reactions. It is possible, however, the material used can cause allergic reactions in sensitive persons.
The complete product is considered to comply with requirements for this level if both the frame/forehead protection have a B marking and the visor has a B marking. If the visor and frame have different markings (F, B or A) the complete product complies with the requirement for the lowest level.
Products intended to provide protection from high speed particles at extreme temperatures must be marked with the letter T after the letter for impact resistance, i.e. FT, BT or AT. Products that are not marked with the letter T can only be used for protection from high speed particles at room temperature.
- If the lens/visor and frame/housing/ forehead protection do not have identical markings for mechanical strength, the entire eye protection is rated to the lowest class.
- If the impact protection rating is followed by the letter ‘T’ i.e. “FT”, the eye protection does not provide protection
from fast moving particles at extreme temperatures (-5°(/+55°C ).
- If the impact resistance is not followed by the letter ‘T’ the eye protection must only be used at room temperature for protection from impact.
OPTIC CAPACITY (LENS ONLY)
ADJUSTING THE STOP ANGLE
Four different stop angles can be set (see encircled area in figure), to adjust the angle between the visor and the face of the user.
- Stop angle adjustment
- Forehead protection
- Wing nut
Hook the slots in the visor on the taps and turn the taps so that the visor locks in place.
ADJUSTING THE SIZE
Turn the adjuster knob to adjust the length of the strap so that the product sits firmly on the head (see below).
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- Rinse the frame with lukewarm water and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Blow the visor clean from dust with compressed air.
- Replace the visor if it is damaged or scratched.
- Do not use solvent to clean.
- Store in a dry place, protected from sunlight.
- Put the product in a suitable box or the equivalent when transporting it.