Model# 362130 – Black, 362131 – Gray
QUICK START GUIDE
ION Edge Golf GPS
Scan the code to download the Bushnell Golf Mobile app and register your ION Edge Golf GPS.
Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and other countries. iPhone and Apple Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Play Golf Front/Center/Back Screen
Controls/Parts, Home, and Play Golf Screens Guide
- POWER/MENU BUTTON – Press and hold to turn the device on/ off. Swipe right or left to cycle through Time Screen, Play Golf Screen, Bluetooth Connection, & Scorecard List.
Play Golf Screen Details:
- CENTER DISTANCE – Distance to the center of the green (or pin if you moved it).
- BACK DISTANCE – Distance to back of the green.
- FRONT DISTANCE – Distance to the front of the green.
- HOLE – Current hole number.
- SCORE – User’s current total score for the round.
- PAR – Par for the current hole.
- When the flag appears, it indicates the distance to the pin, not the center of the green.
- Charging Pins
Swipe Left or Right to cycle through the Home Screen options:
Quick Start Operation Guide
- Charge the ION EDGE’s internal battery, by connecting the charger to the back of the device and plugging the USB Side into computer or wall.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn on the device. Time Screen will be displayed.
- To Play Golf, swipe left to the Play Golf screen and tap the Screen on the Play Golf icon. The Ion Edge will connect to the satellites faster while being outside with a clear view of the sky.
(First-time use may take a few minutes to find the satellite signal.)
- Choose your course by swiping up/down and tapping on your selected course. The Play Golf (Front/Center/Back) screen will be displayed.
- The ION EDGE has an Auto Hole advance feature, however, to change holes manually, Swipe Up/ Down on touchscreen To cycle through mode/menu screens (Front/ Center/Back > Greenview > Hazards and Layup points > Time > Front/Center/Back), swipe Left/ Right.
Swipe Up or Down to change the hole on the Front/Center/Back Screen.
While on the FCB Screen, tap on “SCORE” enters your score for that hole. Swipe Right/ Left to go through Strokes, Putts, and Fairway Hit Screens. Once scores are entered, Ion Edge will automatically advance to the next hole.
Set the Time:
Swipe up or down on each number to set the hour and minutes. The AM & PM will adjust at the 12:00 mark. Tap on the Date to set and move to the next screen.
Swipe up or down on each number to set the month and day. Tap on the Year to set and move to the next screen.
Swipe up or down to set the year. Tap on the Check box to save.
Setting the time and adjusting the Ion Edge settings can be done through Bushnell Golf App or set the time manually on watch, see full user manual for instructions.
For a full user manual, operating details, product use questions, and warranty/repair information, please visit:
WARNING: Do not attempt to open the ION Edge. It contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced with an incorrect type.
- Do not attempt to open, disassemble or service the internal battery. The battery must be replaced by a qualified technician.
- Do not crush, puncture or short the battery’s external contacts. Do not expose to temperatures above 140 oF (60 o C).
- Do not charge the battery if the ambient temperature is over 113 oF (45 o C)
- Properly recycle or dispose of the battery. Do not dispose of in fire or water.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shielded interface cable must be used with the equipment in order to comply with the limits for a digital device pursuant to Subpart B of Part 15 of FCC Rules. Specifications and designs are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
FCC ID: 2ASQI-36213
Disposal of Electric and Electronic Equipment
(Applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate collection systems) This equipment contains electric and/or electronic parts and must therefore not be disposed of as normal household waste. Instead, it should be disposed of at the respective collection points for recycling provided by the communities. For you, this is free of charge. If the equipment contains exchangeable (rechargeable) batteries, these too must be removed before and, if necessary, in turn, be disposed of according to the relevant regulations (see also the respective comments in this unit’s instructions). Further information about the subject is available at your community administration, your local waste collection company, or in the store where you purchased this equipment.
Industry Canada Statement
This device complies with ISED’s license-exempt RSS. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Radiation Exposure Statement:
This device complies with the Industry Canada portable RF exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment and is safe for the intended operation as described in this manual. Further RF exposure reduction can be achieved if the product can be kept as far as possible from the user’s body or if the device is set to a lower output power if such a function is available.
Customer Service: (800) 423-3537
©2021 Bushnell Outdoor Products