Carpool KARAOKE THE MIC
CAUTION: Singing Machine’s Carpool Karaoke The Mic (“the Product”) is intended solely for use by passengers. The Product is not intended for use by drivers of any motor vehicle. Improper use of the product can lead to risks such as distracted driving, accidents, personal injury or death. All users of the Product can avoid these risks by following the Product’s instructions and their respective state’s driving laws, including the affirmative duty to operate vehicles free of distraction.
LOCATION OF CONTROLS
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
CHARGING THE UNIT
- Insert the included USB charging cable into micro USB port on bottom of the unit.
- Plug the other end of the cable into computer USB port or USB charging device (charge the unit
- hours to ensure it is fully charged.
- The battery indicator (on display) will slowly flash while the unit is charging. The battery indicator will change to full and solid once the unit is fully charged.
NOTE: The battery indicator (on display) will show the battery charge left indicated by the amount of bars. The rechargeable battery must not be replaced by the user.
AUX AUDIO CONNECTION
This unit is able to connect to your car audio, headphones or favorite audio device. You can connect by 3.5mm AUX cord (included).
Press the button repeatedly to select mode as follows:
Light Mode 1: The lights will light up and will synchronize with sound when you speak or sing into the microphone.
Light Mode 2: Will display the light show but will not respond to the microphone.
Light Mode 3: The lights will be turned off.
TO START SINGING
- Find an FM station with no signal on your car radio. Tune to the same channel on THE MIC by pressing FM +/- to match to your car radio.
- Connect to a Bluetooth® Device.
- Play your favorite music and sing through your car audio.
- Adjust VOLUME and ECHO to your preference
NOTE: If the MIC crackles or breaks up then adjust MIC volume down.
- Press to turn the MIC off
- Microphone: Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency Range: 87.5 – 108.0MHz
- Battery: Lithium ion
- Input Power: Micro USB DC5V 1A battery 3.7V 1.2A
- Line Out: 3.5mm Stereo jack
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.1 x 10.6 (inches) / 9.2 x 5.4 x 26.8 (cm)
- Weight: 0.35 (kgs) / 0.77 (lbs)
- Statement: The battery is not replaceable. Specications are
- subject to change without notice.
The unit will automatically enter the Standby mode after 30 minutes in
the following situations:
- No button has been pressed for 30 minutes.
- Not singing to the microphone for 30 minutes.
The unit can be turned on by pressing button.
Some car’s audio systems have enhanced audio processing systems that can cause a delay in the transmission of vocals. Try connecting to car audio via Aux cord. Also, consult car user manual for directions how to disable Digital Signal Processor.
The unit has no battery left. Connect to power source.
No sound from the microphone
- Press the button to turn THE MIC on.
- Ensure the mic and your car audio are connected.
- Your Mic’s volume is set to minimum; raise volume.
No sound from your car audio
Conrm the FM frequency of your car audio is matching with Mic’s.
- Volume of your car audio is muted or too low; raise volume.
The Bluetooth® device cannot be paired or connected with the unit
- Ensure any other Bluetooth® devices are turned o to avoid accidental pairing.
- You have not activated the Bluetooth® function of your device; refer to
Bluetooth® device user manual.
The Mic is not in pairing mode; press and hold the Bluetooth® button to
The Music is not available on the unit after successfully connecting the Bluetooth®
- Ensure your Bluetooth® device can support the A2DP Bluetooth® prole.
- The volume on the external Bluetooth device is set too low or muted; raise as desired.
DRIPPING WARNING: This product shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the product.
Warnings: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the by the equipment.
FCC WARNING: This equipment may generate or use radio frequency energy. Changes or modifications to this equipment may cause harmful interference unless the modifications are
expressly approved in the instruction manual. The user could lose the authority to operate this equipment if an unauthorized change or modification is made.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit dierent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The rating information is located at the back of the unit.
INDUSTRY CANADA NOTICE:
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Read these Instructions.
- Keep these Instructions.
- Heed all Warnings.
- Follow all Instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Only use attachments/accessories specific by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualied service personnel.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of re or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. Do not place objects lled with water, such as a vase, on the apparatus.
- CAUTION: To reduce the risk of re or explosion, do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine, re or other heat sources.
- To avoid excessive over amplied sound output, it is recommended that the volume control is initially adjusted to one third or less and then increase if required.
Singing Machine’s Carpool Karaoke The Mic (“the Product”) is intended solely for use by passengers.
The Product is not intended for use by drivers of any motor vehicle. Improper use of the product can lead to risks such as distracted driving, accidents, personal injury or death. All users of the Product can avoid these risks by following the Product’s instructions and their respective state’s driving laws, including the affirmative duty to operate vehicles free of distraction.
IMPORTANT: This Product is not intended for use by drivers. Always obey all local driving laws.
THE SINGING MACHINE COMPANY, INC.
The Singing Machine® is a registered trademark of The Singing Machine Co., Inc. 4060 E Jurupa Street, Unit B, Ontario, CA 91761-1413 USA
THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN, CARPOOL KARAOKE
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by The Singing Machine Company, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Scan Code from the Camera App on your phone to get started.
Register your machine to stay informed about warranty updates, special offers and other cool perks! LIMITED WARRANTY AND SERVICE
THE SINGING MACHINE COMPANY, INC. warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from date of sale to the original consumer purchaser. Product will be repaired or replaced with a new or reconditioned product at no additional charge if it is proven to be defective within the ninety (90) days period
when said product is returned at customer expense within the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY EXPENSES INCURRED IN THE REMOVAL AND RE-INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty does not apply to any product damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, fire, water, lightning or other acts of God, or any parts or services furnished by you or anyone else. The warranty does not cover cartons, carrying cases, batteries, broken or damaged cabinets, or any items used in connection with the product or consequential damage due to defect in the product. This warranty does not cover products sold AS IS or Re-manufactured units or units sold outside the SMC distribution channel.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. THIS IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY AND NO OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTY IS VALID. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR AN EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTITAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
IF THE UNIT IS OUTSIDE THE WARRANTY PERIOD, please call us first at (866) 670-6888 or email us at [email protected] 545-1904-ENG-01
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!