QUICK START GUIDE
THIS QUICK START GUIDE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. PLEASE REFER TO THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND YOUR VEHICLE’S USER’S MANUAL BEFORE USE.
IMPORTANT CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
- Immediately charge this unit for a full 40 hours upon receipt. This unit’s internal battery is shipped in a partially charged state and must be fully charged before use.
- Fully charge the unit immediately after purchase, every 30 days, and after each use. Lead-acid batteries can lose charge over time. Regular recharging can optimize performance and battery life.
|Unit is fully charged||Unit is charging|
|USB power is ON|
|Compressor feature has been selected||Compressor feature is ON|
|Vehicle has started||Ready to
|System fault detected*|
|Correct Clamp connection|
|Reverse Clamp connection|
- Consult the TROUBLESHOOTING section of the Instruction Manual for further info.
REVERSE POLARITY ALARM
When battery clamps are connected in reverse polarity, an audible alarm (continuous beep) will sound and the LCD screen will display the Reverse Polarity Indicator icon (please see Instruction Manual for details). DO NOT activate the jump starter. If this happens carefully disconnect the clamps and re-connect with the proper polarity. Ensure that the grounded clamp has a ﬁrm and clean connection.
USING THE AIR COMPRESSOR
To prevent overheating, Air Compressor will automatically shut off after 10 minutes. Please allow a 30-minute cooldown before resuming inﬂation. Note that the Air Compressor will store the last PSI setting in memory, making it easier to regularly top off your vehicle’s tires.
- Press the USB button on the control panel.
- Plug the electronic device into any of the USB Ports and operate normally.
- LCD Screen will display Voltage Indicator and USB Power On icon.
©2020 Caterpillar. CAT, CATERPILLAR, BUILT FOR IT, their respective logos, “Caterpillar Yellow,” “Caterpillar Corporate Yellow,” the “Power Edge” trade dress as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission. ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This product is covered by a one (1) year limited warranty. See the instruction manual for full details. TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY, THE USER MUST READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. The product in this box may differ slightly from that pictured. Not all objects are included. Baccus Global, a licensee of Caterpillar Inc. US Patent No. D761,200. *Sure Fit® is a registered US trademark and Set & Forget™ is a US trademark owned by Baccus Global LLC. This unit was designed for household use only.