Cattara 13 188 Insect Killer UV 30W Tube
Description of the device
The electronic insect trap uses ultra-violet light for the effective attraction of flying insects (eg moths, mosquitoes, etc.). Insects are killed by the electrical current when in contact with a high-voltage metal grid of the device. The device does not use any chemical substances, it works without odor and without pollution. The device is suitable for use at home, in restaurants and canteens, in offices etc.
Instructions for use
After being placed in the designated place, the trap is connected to the mains. A switch in the upper corner of the device is put into operation. The catch effect will be significantly more powerful in darker envi ronment and especially at night. Cleaning is performed with the machine turned off.
- High Voltage1Do does not touch the internal electrical grid of the ma chine.
- Children must not play with the appliance.
- Do not put foreign objects, especially metal objects, into the unit.
- Before commissioning the unit, check that the unit and the power cord are in good condition.
- Place the unit in a place out of the reach of children.
- The insect trap must not be used in garages, stables and similar places.
- Keep away from flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children under 8 years of age.
- The device may only be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced mental, sensory and mental ability, or by people with lack of experience and knowledge only if they are given safe supervision while using the device or have been instructed in how to operate the device safely. to avoid injury. Childen must not play with the device. Children should not attempt to clean or maintain the appliance unless under the supervision of a responsible person.
- Make sure that children do not play with the appliance.
- Knock out regularly, clean the collected dead insects. We re commend cleaning the appliance once a month or more frequent ly if necessary. Clean the unit only when it is switched off, with the cable unplugged.
- When cleaning, the power connector must always be disconnec ted. The connector must be thoroughly dried before reconnecting.
- Always use only the power cord supplied with the machine.
- The power cord should be checked regularly for damage and if the appliance is damaged, the appliance must not be used.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu service representative, or similarly qualified persons to avoid the risk of electric shock. Never operate the device in a humid environment or in the rain. The instrument must be switched off when not in use. Never place the unit on an uneven surface Do not use abrasive cleaners. Do not clean under running water – ii may lead to short circuit or electric shock!
This device must not be used by persons (including children) with reduced mental, sensory and mental ability, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instructions for use by the person responsible for their safety. Dangerous voltage!
- Power =30W
- Grid Voltage =2800V
- Material ABS =plastic
- Power supply =ABS plastic
Electrical appliances should not be disposed of with household waste. Pursuant to Directive 2002196 / EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE I WEEE) and related national legislation, WEEE must be separated and recycled. Recycling as an alternative to disposal: the owner of the electrical equipment is obliged to return the equipment to a collection point or to ensure its proper recycling. Waste electrical and electronic equipment may be disposed of at a waste collection point operated in accordance with local regulations and applicable to national waste directives. This does not apply to acces stories without electrical components.