PrecisionCare Multigrooming Pro
Read these instructions thoroughly before using the appliance.
Keep this instruction manual for future reference or new users.
- Make sure that the mains voltage matches the voltage stated on the rating label of the appliance and that the wall outlet is grounded.
- This product is for households only. Do not use for commercial or industrial purposes and do not use outdoors.
- The device is exclusively designed for cutting dry, natural hair. Do not use artificial or animal hair.
- Cecotec accepts no liability for damage caused by improper or incorrect use.
- Do not immerse the cord, plug, or any non-removable part of the appliance in water or any other liquid, nor expose the electrical connections to water. Make sure your hands are dry before handling the plug or switching on the appliance.
- Turn off and unplug the device from the power supply before assembling or disassembling attachments.
- This appliance cannot be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge. Supervise young children to make sure that they do not play with the appliance.
PARTS AND COMPONENTS
|1. Hair clipper
2. Beard trimmer attachment
3. Precision trimmer attachment
4. Nose/ear trimmer attachment
5. Body groomer head
6. Comb for hair trimmer (1-16 mm)
7. Comb for beard trimmer attachment (3-6 mm)
|8. Oil bottle
10. Power adapter
11. Storage base
12. Comb attachments: 3 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm
13. Travel pouch
- Take the product out of the box.
- Remove all packaging materials. Keep the original box.
- Make sure all the components are included and in good conditions, otherwise, contact immediately the official Technical Support Service of Cecotec.
Before the first use (without cable), and for every charging procedure afterward, charge the device for 90 minutes.
Warning: Use the device dry or damp hair.
- Maximum charge: 90 minutes
- Full charge: Displays “60”
- Charging: Battery minutes are displayed and MIN lights up. The battery will be displayed in 5-% intervals: 00-05-10-15-20-25-30-35-40-45-50-55-60 MIN.
- During operation, it will display the battery left and will discount in 5-% intervals.
- Lock system: Hold and press the button for 3 seconds to block or unblock the device.
- The device features a safety system of protection against overcharge and discharge.
Using the comb for the hair trimmer
- The length of the cut may vary depending on the trimming angle.
- Begin with a comb attachment for a longer cutting length and then use progressively shorter cutting lengths as you cut hair.
- Choose the 1-16 mm comb attachment for the hair trimmer.
- Insert the comb attachment into the grooves on the sides of the device according to the below image.
- Press the comb release button on the back to insert or release the comb attachment.
Changing the trimmer attachment
- To remove and change the trimmer attachments, use your thumbs to push the attachment back and off the hair trimmer.
- To assemble a new attachment, align the attachment with the device and, while you press the back release button, slide the attachment sides into the grooves in the device and slide it all the way down.
- Push the top part of the attachment down on the hair trimmer until it audibly locks into place and is secure.
Choosing the correct attachment
Choose the attachment that best suits the desired haircut or the area where hair is going to be cut.
Hair trimmer attachment
- Thoroughly comb your hair.
- Wrap a cloth or gown around your throat and neck to prevent hair clippings from falling down your collar.
- Select a suitable comb attachment (1-2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16 mm) that fits the hair trimmer attachment.
- You can also choose between the 3-6-9-12 mm comb attachment, according to the cutting length.
- Hold the hair trimmer so that the comb attachment is flat on the head. Then run it evenly through your hair.
- If possible, trim the hair against the direction of growth.
- To ensure that you trim all hairs, run the hair trimmer over the same area of hair several times.
- If the comb attachment is not mounted, use the hair trimmer only with the hair trimmer attachment for a very short cut.
- Comb your hair thoroughly again and again.
Beard trimmer attachment
Use the 3-4-5-6 mm comb attachment on the beard trimmer if required.
- Comb the beard in the direction of growth.
- Cut the beard downwards from the ear to the chin. First trim one and then the other side.
- Use the beard trimmer attachment without the comb attachment to trim the beard very short or the mustache and contours. The cutting edge of the beard trimmer attachment is pointed towards the beard at a right angle.
- Push the comb attachment so that the desired cut length locks into place under the arrow mark.
- Place the comb attachment with the rounded side up against the bear and, from below, cut upwards against the direction of beard growth.
- To cut your mustache, first, comb it straight down. Then use either the beard trimmer attachment or the precision trimmer attachment. Start in the middle above your mouth; cut one side and then the other.
Precision trimmer attachment
- Use the precision trimmer attachment to shorten and shape your mustache, whiskers or sideburns.
- Position the edge of the attachment at the desired height of the hairline and move the hair trimmer down.
Body groomer attachment
Using the device as a body groomer allows you to shave the chest area and underarms in a more delicate way.
- Insert the body groomer head in place until it clicks.
- Place the unit perpendicularly to the skin and gently and slowly move the appliance on the skin, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Nose/ear hair trimmer attachment
- Slowly run the metal tip of the nose/ear hair trimmer attachment into a nostril or ear.
- Slowly move the hair trimmer in circles to cut the hair.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Turn off and disconnect the device from the mains supply before cleaning, assembling or disassembling any of its parts.
- Do not use compressed air, abrasive scouring pads, powders or cleaners to clean the product.
- Do not immerse the appliance’s body in water or any other liquid, or place it under running water.
- Clean the trimmer and the attachments after each use with the cleaning brush.
- Attachments are waterproof; therefore, they can be washed with water if necessary. Dry them thoroughly before storing or using them again.
- Do not wrap the cord around the device to store it.
Product name: PrecisionCare Multigrooming Pro
Product reference: 04220
100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Made in China | Designed in Spain
DISPOSAL OF OLD ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
The European directive 2012/19/EU on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), specifies that old household electrical appliances must not be disposed of with the normal unsorted municipal waste. Old appliances must be collected separately, in order to optimize the recovery and recycling of the materials they contain and reduce the impact on human health and the environment.
The crossed-out “wheeled bin” symbol on the product reminds you of your obligation to dispose of the appliance correctly. If the product has a built-in battery or uses batteries, they should be removed from the appliance and disposed of appropriately.
Consumers must contact their local authorities or retailer for information concerning the correct disposal of old appliances and/or their batteries.
GARANTÍA Y SAT
This product is under warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase, as long as the proof of purchase is submitted, the product is in perfect physical condition, and it has been given proper use, as explained in this instruction manual.
The warranty will not cover the following situations:
- The product has been used for purposes other than those intended for it, misused, beaten, exposed to moisture, immersed in liquid or corrosive substances, as well as any other fault attributable to the customer.
• The product has been disassembled, modified, or repaired by persons, not authorized by the official Technical Support Service of Cecotec.
- Faults deriving from the normal wear and tear of its parts, due to use.
- The warranty service covers every manufacturing defect of your appliance for 2 years, based on current legislation, except consumable parts. In the event of misuse, the warranty will not apply.
If at any moment you detect any problem with your product or have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact Cecotec Technical Support Service at +34 96 321 07 28.