Cerwin vega VMAXS102 Vmaxx Shallow Subwoofer
Cerwin Vega Mobile Subwoofers Congratulations on purchasing Cerwin Vega Mobile subwoofers for your car audio system. You have chosen Cerwin Vega Mobile because you deserve the best! Cerwin Vega Mobile speakers are designed and engineered to reproduce great sound quality for many years of listening enjoyment in your vehicle! We highly recommend that your new speakers be installed by an authorized Cerwin Vega Mobile dealer. Your authorized dealer can professionally assemble/ disassemble the interior of your vehicle and set the proper subwoofer placement for ideal sound quality. If you decide to install the subwoofers by yourself, please thoroughly read through this manual before getting started. This manual will help familiarize you with these speakers and guide you through the installation process and procedures. Please contact your local authorized Cerwin Vega Mobile dealer if you have any questions regarding the instructions in this manual. If you require additional assistance, please contact the Cerwin Vega Mobile Technical Support Department during business hours at 213-261-4161 We reserve the right to change the products and specifications at any time without notice. Images may or may not include optional equipment.
VMAXS102/VMAXS104- 10 INCH SUBWOOFER VMAXS122/VMAXS124- 12 INCH SUBWOOFER
- Heavy Industrial Strength Aluminum Cast Frame
- Treated Semi-Pressed Pulped Cone
- Elevated Motor Structure For
- Increased Cooling
- Oversized Spider
- Black Coated 2 inch Voice Coil for HigherThermal Capability
- Available in Dual 2 Ohm or Dual 4 Ohm
- Oversized Polished Black Chrome Terminals
- Shorting Ring for lower Distortion
- Polished Bumped Backplate
- Klippel Optimized Motor/Suspension Symmetry
|Total Diameter (A)||in.(mm)||11.06″ (281)||11.06″ (281)||12.79″ (325)||12.79″ (325)|
|Mounting Diameter (B)||in.(mm)||9.47″ (240.5)||9.47″ (240.5)||11.02″ (280)||11.02″ (280)|
|Screw Hole Dia. (C)||in.(mm)||0.18″ (4.5)||0.18″ (4.5)||0.26″ (6.5)||0.26”(6.5)|
|Mounting Depth (D)||in.(mm)||3.11″ (79)||3.11″ (79)||3.62″ (92)||3.62″ (92)|
|Magnet Dia.||in.(mm)||5.51″ (140)||5.51″ (140)||5.51″ (140)||5.51″ (140)|
|Displacement||cu.ft / 3/L||0.037 (1.04L)||0.037 (1.04L)||0.072 (2.05L)||0.072 (2.05L)|
|Pwr 0N) NOM/MAX||300/600||300/600||400/800||400/800|
- Dual 2 ohm Voice Coil woofers are either 1 ohm or 4-ohm total impedance and NEVER 2 ohms!!
- Dual 4 ohm Voice Coil woofers are either 2 ohm or 8-ohm total impedance and NEVER 4 ohms!!!
- This is true from ANY manufacturer .. not just us.
- Make sure to wire your woofers into the CORRECT impedance your amplifier can use.
- If you require additional assistance, please contact
- The Cerwin Vega Mobile Technical Support Department during business hours at 213-261-4161
RECOMMENDED ENCLOSURESMINIMUM RMS POWER (500W BLACK AREA) RECOMMENDED RMS POWER (500W GREEN AREA) MAXIMUM RMS POWER (lOOOW GREEN AREA)
- This lower amount of power will increase
- This is the optimum amount of power to provide
- This is the maximum amount of power for the longevity of the woofer but will decrease the perfect balance of output volume and woofer longevity.
- The woofer is designed to operate solely under
- Amount of output volume, Only o moderate volume increase is gained (< l .7dB) at this higher power level Operating Beyond this power level will void your warranty!
Thank you for purchasing a Gerwin Vega Mobile product and we hope to provide you with countless hours of listening enjoyment.Please take a brief moment to register your new product. By registering your new product, you will receive benefits such as:
- Important product notifications that may pertain to your purchase.
- Confirmation and record of ownership in case of loss or theft.
- Knowledgeable customer service and technical assistance pertaining to your product.
Register your new product by completely filling out this Product and Warranty Registration Card or register online at www.cerwinvegamobile.com. Registration is voluntary and failure to register will not diminish your limited warranty rights.
Limited Warranty (U.S.A.)
Gerwin Vega Mobile warrants all of our amplifiers and speakers to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser from an authorized Gerwin Vega Mobile dealer. If service is required and necessary under this warranty due to a manufacturing defect or malfunction, then Gerwin Vega Mobile will repair and/or replace the defective product with either a new or remanufactured product at no charge at our discretion. Damage to the product caused by the following will not be covered under this warranty: abuse, accident, misuse, neglect, modifications, repairing attempts, and seller/installer misrepresentation. This warranty does not cover any incidental, consequential, or cosmetic damage due to accidents or normal wear and tear, nor does it cover the cost of removing or reinstallation the product. Warranty is void if the product’s serial number has been removed, defaced, and/or tampered with.
We recommend that you contact your Gerwin Vega Mobile authorized dealer where your original purchase was made to initiate all warranty claims. Our authorized dealers can guide you through the warranty procedure to ensure that your claim will be processed in a timely manner. All warranty returns must be accompanied with a proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt) and be shipped freight prepaid to our facility with an RA (Return Authorization) number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused if shipped without a valid RA number authorized by Gerwin Vega Mobile beforehand.
- Products purchased outside of the U.S.A. are covered only by that country’s distributor and not by Gerwin Vega Mobile U.S.A. Please Ship All Warranty Claims With Pre-Authorized RA Number To CV&DA Holdings, Inc.
- ATTN: Customer Service Department 3761 S. Hill St. Los Angeles, CA 90007 USA Please Contact Customer Service for Further Warranty Information: U.S.A. Tel: 213-261-4161
- Fax: 2139474767 We reserve the right to change the products and specifications at any time without notice. Images may or may not include optional equipment.