CLOCKAUDIO AH 3000 High Quality Active Ear Defenders with 75dB Noise Attenuation
Designed as active ear defenders for protection in noisy environments, and with the ability to set essential listening levels to each ear. Suitable for high noise pollution environments including industrial, commercial, construction sites, and sports environments (e.g., Gun Clubs).
- Defender system maintains a predetermined listening sound level
- Wide bandwidth for natural sound to the ears
- Individual-level adjustment for each ear
- Instant muting for sharp loud noises (75dB) with fast recovery
- Comfortable ear shells giving high ambient noise isolation
- Individually powered and rechargeable
- Units will operate approximately 50 hours on a single charge
- Adjustable headband
- Set the charger to 4 cells and 500mA.
- Turn off the controls on each ear cup.
- Insert the DC jack plugs from the charger into the sockets on both ear cups.
- Plug the charger into the AC supply socket (230V 50Hz AC) and switch on. The Red LED will illuminate to indicate charging in operation.
- When the charger senses the batteries are fully charged the Green LED will illuminate. The units will continue to be trickle charged.
- When the green LED indicates charging has completed, switch off the charger at the AC supply socket and remove the DC jack plugs from the ear cups.
Allow approximately 6 hours for the first charge or whenever the batteries are completely discharged. Intermediate recharging will normally be completed in 2-3 hours.
NB. The supplied charger is for indoor use only and should not be used to charge non-rechargeable batteries.
© Clockaudio. All rights reserved.
Product specifications are subject to change without notification.