Colzer KJ800 Air Purifier
Thank you for using the machine.
Please read this instruction carefully and keep it for future reference.
Please refer to the actual product, the image in the instruction is for reference only.
READ AND SAVE THE INSTRUCTION
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTES
This product should only be used in accordance with the specifications outlined in this manual. Usage other than what has been specified here may result in serious injury. While using electronic appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and body injury including the following:
- WARNING: To Reduce The Risk Of Fire or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan With Any Solid-State Speed Control Device
- Please connect the product power supply with the adapter corresponding to the voltage.
- To avoid any electric shocks or fair disasters caused by circuit, please clench the plug, do not pull the power cord.
- To avoid any damage of power cord, electric shocks or fire disasters, please do not pull, bend, warp, destroy of the power cord intentionally.
- Please do not use the device if the power cord/plug/socket has been damaged, and ask the manufacturer or repairer to replace it.
- To avoid any electric shocks or fire disasters caused by damage of power cord, please do not put the weights on power cord.
- Please do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Please remove the plastic layer of the filter, also do not use the device without filters.
- Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
- Please do not clog up air inlet or outlet.
- Please do not close to hot objects (like stoves or any place have fire gases) .
- Please pull the plug immediately if any malfunction happen like smoking, smelling, etc.
- To ensure the natural flow by air and efficiency of purification, please remain enough space of air purifier from the surrounding.
Restrictions On Use
- Please do not use the device in the place which have fire and flammable chemicals.
- To avoid any electric shock, fire or any other damages, please do not use the device in any place which with propane, gas, natural gas, or any other flammable.
- Please do not use the device when you use bug spray.
- To avoid any electric shock, fire disaster or any other damages, please do not use the device in any dump, unstable places or high temperature, wet places, such as bathroom, etc.
Notice of Cleaning
- Please do not clean and reuse the composite filter; please do not clean the device with corrosive chemical cleanser.
- To avoid any damage or malfunction of sensors, please clean the device with soft cloth.
- To avoid any damage, electric shock or fire, please do not clean the device with ethyl alcohol or organic solvent.
- To avoid any electric shock or fire, please power off and clean the foreign matters of plug when clean the device or not use the device.
- Please keep the device stored in dry places.
- Please keep the device away from flammable and combustible places.
- Please cover the protection bag.
- Not suitable for disabled, perceptual disturbance, dysgnosia users, or children self-operated.
- Please do not set, lean on or scream up to the device to avoid any injury.
- Please pull off the plug when move the device.
- If the supply cord or any machine parts damaged, it must be replace by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Please do not use the device and contact the supplier to replace the filter if the device genera tor peculiar smell when running on.
- The cord, wires and/or cables supplied with this product contain chemicals, including lead or lead compounds, know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after using. (California code of regulation Proposition 65 )
Product Panel Description
- Shut down and power off the main unit. (Figure 1)
- Open the door cover, catch the button position of the door cover, and pull it out. (Figure 2)
- Remove the filter in turn and wrap the waste filter with a garbage bag to prevent the pollutants on the filter from falling into the room. (Figure 3)
(1 Initial Effect Filter ⇒ 2 Composite Filter)
a. Dispose of the used filter as non-burnable waste.
b. The primary filter can be used repeatedly. Please clean it and dry it.
- Grab the door cover buckle, align the bottom of the door cover with the groove at the bottom of the main unit, then close the door cover and plug in the power to run. (Figure 4)
- Please reset the filter reminder after the filter is replaced. (For details, please refer to the detailed description on page 5.)
- Please read the filter replacement operation in detail to ensure the purification effect of the air purifier.
- Before cleaning the air purifier system, unplug the power cord and cut off the power to the air purifier system.
- Keep the inside of the air purifier dry to prevent damage to the circuit.
Connect the power to enter the standby configuration, the power indicator lights up.
Dumping and Opening Safety Protection
a. The device will stop working automatically for safety protection when open the right & left door or slop over 30 degree.
b. The device will re-work normally when close the right & left door or turn back to horizontal position.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Please unplug the machine if not being used.
- Please unplug the machine if not being used.
1) Use a soft cloth to remove the stain.
2) Stubborn stains that cannot be easily erased can be wiped with a moderate amount of neutral detergent on a soft.
Note: Do not scratch the machine casing with hard objects during maintenance. When removing the front cover, please follow the instructions and do not damage the machine parts.
- Cleaning and replacement of the filter
1) The filter replacement is reminded by the built-in program. However, due to the different degree of pollution in the actual application environment, the use cycle of the filter will be different, and it can be replaced in time according to the size and smell of the sound generated by the machine.
2) When the surface of the composite filter is dusty, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the surface dust to extend the filter’s life expectancy. (It is recommended to clean every 1 month)
- Depending on the place of use and the method of use (for example, households with a large number of smokers), the cycle of filter replacement may be shortened. If the effect is not good, please replace it in time.
- Please use the used filter as non-burnable waste.
Note: If you can’t solve the problem after the above inspection, please contact the service network or technical service center provided by our customer service center. Do not disassemble and repair it yourself to avoid danger and damage to the machine.