Model BB2 All Versions
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using it.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
- Close supervision is required when this product is used on, by or near children or people with certain disabilities.
- Use product only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Keep the unit away from heated surfaces.
- Never use while sleeping or drowsy.
- Do not use outdoors or where oxygen is being administered.
- Never operate if the product is damaged.
- Not for use by children.
- Water-resistant: Can be rinsed in a shower but not submerged.
The True Glow™ Vibrating Makeup Blender base has no serviceable parts. Call 1-800-3-CONAIR for instructions to purchase replacement sponges.
SENSITIVITY AND CAUTIONS
SPECIAL CAUTIONS FOR DELICATE AREAS
The True Glow™ Vibrating Makeup Blender is a device that is intended to help you apply facial makeup. The True Glow™ Vibrating Makeup Blender System is not a medical device and is not intended to be used to treat any medical conditions such as acne.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you have very sensitive skin, please consult your physician before use. We recommend not sharing the sponge; each user should have their own sponge.
Do not use with exfoliation creams with rough or jagged particles.
Removing makeup can cause the sponge to discolor. This will not affect performance and the sponge can be used for the entire recommended life of 90 days.
If you experience any pain or discomfort during use, stop using and consult your physician.
Moisten your face and apply foundation. Also apply a small amount of foundation to the sponge head.
Do not apply pressure with the sponge to the face; let the vibration perform the application.
TRUE GLOW™ VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
NOTE: The True Glow™ Vibrating Makeup Blender operates on 1 AAA battery (not included).
- Remove the battery cover until the battery door is released.
- Install 1 AAA battery (not included) as per the markings in the battery compartment.
- Replace the cover until the battery door is firmly closed.
- Push it down onto the stand until firmly in place.
STARTING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
Press the ON/OFF button one time to turn on the Vibrating Makeup Blender.
STOPPING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
Press the ON/OFF button two times to stop the unit.
ATTACHING AND REMOVING MAKEUP BLENDER
To attach, hold the battery compartment by the rim and push the blender onto the mounting post until it’s firmly in place. To remove, hold the rim and pull off.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
Dampen a sponge with water then pat makeup blender sponge into your fave liquid foundation.
Turn on the vibration and gently dab and bounce the blender sponge along the skin to create an airbrushed, finished look!
Use the flat edge to contour and the precision tip for small areas.
Do not press the blender sponge hard against your skin as it will reduce the motion and effectiveness. Keep the blender sponge in tight contact and flush against the skin.
Move the blender sponge in a slow, circular motion around your face. Let the vibration do the application.
NOTE: Do not apply makeup close to the eyes to avoid risk of injury.
USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
CARING FOR YOUR TRUE GLOW™ VIBRATING MAKEUP BLENDER
- Clean sponge weekly by removing battery compartment and rinsing under warm, soapy water to help remove the makeup buildup. Wipe with a dry cloth and store unit in a clean, dry place.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners for cleaning.
- Do not put the unit in the dishwasher for cleaning.
NOTE: It is recommended to replace the makeup sponge attachment every 90 days, as the sponge wears over time and loses its efficacy.
|THE SPONGE IS NO WORKING.||1. Make sure the contacts in the unit are clean. See user maintenance instructions for the cleaning procedure.
2. Make sure the batteries are installed properly.
OPERATES AT SLOW
|Replace the batteries.|
|THE SPONGE FALLSOFF DURING USE.||1. Make sure the sponge is snapped on properly.
2. Replace the sponge.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BATTERIES
- Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the intended use.
- Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
- Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Remove used batteries promptly.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
Batteries contain various materials that must be recycled and disposed of properly. Do not dispose of in the municipal waste system.
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials. To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed below, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-366-0937 for shipping instructions. In the
absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 12 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 12-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Due to continuing product improvements, the actual product purchased may differ slightly from the one shown.
Please register this product at www.conair.com/registration
150 Milford Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
7475 North Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
Visit us on the web at www.conair.com
©2018 Conair Corporation
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Glendale, AZ 85307