LED LIGHT COLLECTION
Battery operated (3 AA not included)
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using it.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE.
Keep away from water.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS UNPLUG THIS APPLIANCE FROM THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE, OR INjURY TO PERSONS:
- Read all instructions before using the appliance.
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not use it while bathing or in the shower.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children or by invalids.
- Do not operate this appliance if the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to nearest service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
- Use appliance only for intended use as described in this instruction book. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by Conair may cause hazards.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used, or where oxygen is being administered.
- Be sure the mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause a fire.
- Do not use it on a soft surface such as a bed, where openings may be blocked.
- Turn the switch to Off position before storage.
- Do not place or store appliances where they can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If an appliance falls into the water. Do not reach into the water.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Your LED lighted makeup mirror has a 6.5 in. x 8.5 in. oval design head with a 7x/1x magnification.
- This unit operates on 3 AA batteries (not included, see illustration).
- After use, always turn the switch to the Off position.
- The beauty and design of this mirror will complement any environment. Therefore, you may wish to leave the mirror displayed. However, if you choose to store the mirror, see STORAGE for detailed information.
- Only use new batteries. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium batteries).
- This mirror has a High/Off/Low settings switch on the base.
This lighted makeup mirror uses Lifetime Energy Saving LED bulbs. Replacement bulbs are not required.
TO INSTALL BATTERIES (not included)
- Remove the battery cover.
- Install 3 AA new batteries as indicated on the battery compartment (Fig. 1).
- Replace the battery cover by snapping it into place.
Turn the switch to the off position. BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT DOES NOT STRIKE THE MIRROR WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED.
Allow cooling to room temperature before storing. Place in a cool, dry area out of reach of children, where the mirror will not be damaged.
Your lighted mirror is designed for household use and is virtually maintenance-free. No lubrication is needed.
If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the appliance from the power source, allow it to cool, and wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. Clean mirror surfaces with a glass cleaner. Do not light until you are certain the mirror is completely dry. If any abnormal condition occurs, unplug the lighted mirror, allow it to cool, and return it to an authorized service center for repair.
IF YOU THINK THE
POWER IS OFF
WHEN THE SWITCH
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
Everybody knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electrical appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
ALWAYS UNPLUG SMALL APPLIANCES
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials. To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed below, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-366-0937 for shipping instructions. In the
absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 12 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 12-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Please register this product at:
©2011 Conair Corporation
7475 N. Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307