CONAIR BEH17 Reflection LED Polished Chrome Makeup Mirror Instruction Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING APPLIANCE. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS UNPLUG THIS APPLIANCE FROM THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET BEFORE CLEANING.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Read all instructions before using the appliance.
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Close super vision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children or by individuals with certain disabilities.
- Do not opera te this appliance if the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to nearest service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
- Use a ppliance only for intended it’s use as described in this instruction book. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by Conair may cause hazards.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used, or where oxygen is being administered.
- Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
- Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed, where openings may be blocked.
- Turn switch to OFF position before storage.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
- If an a ppliance falls into water, Do not reach into the water.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Your LED lighted makeup mirror has a 7.5 in. in diameter with 10x/1x magnification.
- This unit operates on 3 AA batteries (not included, see illustration).
- After use, always turn switch to the OFF position.
- The beauty and design of this mirror will complement any environment. Therefore, you may wish to leave the mirror displayed. However, if you choose to store the mirror, see STORAGE for detailed information.
- This mirror has an ON/OFF settings switch on the base.
This lighted makeup mirror uses Energy Saving LED bulbs. Replacement bulbs are not required.
3 AA batteries needed (Fig. 1)
TO INSTALL BATTERIES (not included)
- Remove battery cover.
- Install 3 AA new batteries as indicated on battery compartment (Fig. 1).
- Replace battery cover by snapping it into place.
Turn switch to OFF position. BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT DOES NOT STRIKE MIRROR WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing. Place in a cool, dry area, out of reach of children, where mirror will not be damaged.
Your lighted mirror is designed for household use and is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed.
If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the appliance from the power source, allow to cool and wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Clean mirror surfaces with a glass cleaner. Do not light until you are certain mirror is completely dry. If any abnormal condition occurs, unplug the lighted mirror, allow it to cool, and return it to an authorized service center for repair.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BATTERIES
- Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the intended use.
- Replace old batteries of a set at the same time.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) batteries.
- Clean the battery compartment by blowing away any debris prior to battery installation.
- Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
- Remove batteries from equipment that will not be used for an extended period of time.
- When batteries begin to fail, remove promptly.
Batteries contain various materials that must be recycled and disposed of properly. Do not dispose of in the municipal waste system.
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed below, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-334-4031 for shipping instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 12 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 12-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED
WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how
long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may
not apply to you. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Please register this product at www.conair.com/registration ©2018 Conair Corporation
7475 N. Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
Battery operated (3 AA batteries not included)
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using.