Instructions for Use
Removes FUZZ, LINT & PILLING
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully before using it.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
ThE APPlIANCE MUST NOT COME INTO CONTACT wITh wATER.
DO NOT USE ON DAMP TExTIlES!
The fabric defuzzer might damage structured textiles or very soft materials such as Angora wool. Always test on an area that is not visible on the item you want to treat. In testing, set the distance ring to the highest level.
- Put the item you want to treat on an even surface.
- Turn the distance ring to the appropriate position or remove the ring entirely depending on the distance required.
- Switch the unit ON.
- Without applying pressure, run the shaver head lightly over the parts you wish to remove the fuzz from. Fuzz will accumulate in the fuzz collector.
- After use, switch the unit OFF.
IMPORTANT: Empty the fuzz collector regularly and before it becomes overfilled, which can cause the unit to slow down or stop. If the unit slows or stops, check and empty the fuzz collector prior to replacing the batteries.
REMOvING AND FITTING ThE DISTANCE RING
TO REMOvE: Grasp both sides of the ring and pull it off the unit in the direction of the arrow.
TO FIT: Push the distance ring onto the unit so that the recess on the distance ring engages the lug on the body of the shaver. This ensures that the distance ring does not twist when you adjust it.
EMPTYING ThE FUzz COllECTOR
Slide the fuzz collector downward and out of the unit.
Empty the collector and slide it straight into the unit until it engages audibly.
ClEANING ThE FAbRIC DEFUzzER AND ShAvER hEAD
- Remove the batteries from the appliance.
- Remove the distance ring and turn the shaver head counterclockwise to remove it.
- Brush out residual fuzz with any small cleaning brush.
CAUTION: Blades are extremely sharp and can be damaged easily.
- Reattach the shaver head and fit the distance ring.
If necessary, wipe off the unit casing with a slightly dampened cloth.
Open the battery compartment by sliding the mark on the battery compartment lid against the marking arrow on the handle and lifting it off. Insert the two (2) AA batteries not included) so that the +/- terminals on each battery match the markings in the battery compartment. Place the battery cover back on and then turn it in the direction of • until it engages audibly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING bATTERIES
- Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the intended use.
- Replace all batteries at the same time.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Clean the battery contacts as well as those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Ensure that the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
- Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Remove depleted batteries promptly.
DISPOSAl OF BATTERIES
When replacing the batteries, make sure you dispose of the old batteries in accordance with applicable regulations. They should be disposed of in a location specifically designated for that purpose so they can be recycled safely without posing any risk to the environment. Do not burn or bury them.
GETTING TO KNOw YOUR FAbRIC ShAvER
lIMITED ONE-YEAR wARRANTY
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your unit free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials. To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed on the back that is nearest you, together with your purchase receipt and $3.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide
proof of purchase and should call 1-800-3660937 for shipping instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period shall be 12 months from the date of
ANY IMPlIED wARRANTIES, INClUDING bUT NOT lIMITED TO ThE IMPlIED wARRANTY OF MERChANTAbIlITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICUlAR PURPOSE, ShAll BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ThE 12-MONTh DURATION OF ThIS wRITTEN, lIMITED wARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EvENT ShAll CONAIR bE lIAblE FOR ANY SPECIAl, INCIDENTAl, OR CONSEQUENTIAl DAMAGES FOR bREACh OF ThIS OR ANY OThER
wARRANTY, ExPRESS OR IMPlIED, whATSOEvER.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
For information on any Conair products, call 1-800-3-CONAIR or visit us on the web at www.conair.com
Please register this product at: www.conair.com/registration
©2012 Conair Corporation
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Glendale, AZ 85307
Made in China