MAKEUP BRUSH SYSTEM
Model MBS2CST All Versions
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product,
always read the instruction book carefully before using it.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE
WARNING– To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- Do not allow it to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use product only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord.
- Never use while sleepy or drowsy.
- Do not use outdoors or where oxygen is being administered.
- Never operate if the product is damaged.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If the appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- Do not place or store the charging base where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. The Vibrating Makeup Brush System is waterproof. The charging base and adapter are not water-resistant and must not be placed or charged near water.
- Do not immerse the charging base in water or any other liquids.
- If the charging base falls into water or another liquid, unplug immediately.
- Use only with Conair-supplied power adapter Model CA53.
- Not for use by children. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Plug the adapter into the main outlet after checking that the voltage matches the listed technical data for the main outlet to be used.
- Do not leave the appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
(Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, Output: 6V DC 120 mA). The adapter is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor-mount position. For connection to a supply not in the USA, use an attachment plug adapter of the proper configuration for the power outlet.
The True Glow® Vibrating Makeup Brush System handle and the charger has no serviceable parts. If the charger cord is damaged, it must be unplugged and replaced. Call 1-800- 3-CONAIR for instructions or to purchase replacement brush heads.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
TRUE GLOW® VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH SYSTEM FEATURES
SENSITIVITY AND CAUTIONS
SPECIAL CAUTIONS FOR DELICATE AREAS
The True Glow Vibrating Makeup Brush System is a make-up application device that is intended to apply your make-up for a flawless finish. The True Glow® Vibrating Makeup Brush System is not a medical device and is not intended to be used to treat any medical conditions such as acne.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you have very sensitive skin, please consult your physician before use.
If a rash or irritation occurs, stop use.
We recommend not sharing the brush heads; each user should have their own brush head.
Removing makeup can cause the brush head to discolor. This will not affect performance and the brush head can be used for the entire recommended life of 90 days.
If you experience any pain or discomfort during use, stop using and consult your physician.
Apply contouring cream or powder and blend in using the back-and-forth method for an even blend. For the perfect look, contour over the cheeks, jawline, and nose.
Using blush powder, apply blush onto the cheeks with this blush and blend the blush powder for a finished look.
Apply foundation on your face using this brush for a full coverage look.
This storage pouch can fit your makeup brush and attachments, making it easy to take on the go!
This unique design allows you to suction the brush cleaner onto any surface, making it easy to scrub your makeup brushes.
The True Glow® Vibrating Makeup Brush System is waterproof and can be used in the shower. Cannot be submerged in water.
The True GlowVibrating Makeup Brush System is cordless and requires a full charge before use. After the unit is fully charged, it can provide up to 5 hours of use without recharging.
NOTE: Your True Glow ® Vibrating Makeup Brush System may only include certain attachments. See retailer for replacement units or call 1-800-3-CONAIR or visit www.trueglowbyconair.com
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS CHARGING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH SYSTEM
- Before using the Vibrating Makeup Brush System for the first time, it must be fully charged for 16 hours. Plug the power adapter into a wall outlet and plug the DC jack into the back of the charger base. Place the Vibrating Makeup Brush System into the base and be sure the LED begins to pulse in BLUE, indicating that the unit is charging.
- Once fully charged, the light will turn a solid BLUE. Always check to ensure that the charging light illuminates when you place the Vibrating Makeup Brush System in the charging stand.
- The BLUE light will start flashing when the unit reaches low battery capacity during operation.
- The adapter may become warm while charging; this is a normal operation.
- In order to maintain the optimum capacity of the rechargeable batteries, the Vibrating Makeup Brush System should be given a full, 14-hour continuous charge every 3 months.
- Unplug the adapter from the wall and the base when not in use. Do not unplug the adapter from the wall when it is still connected to the unit. This will cause the battery to discharge.
STARTING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH
Press the ON/OFF button one time to turn on the Vibrating Makeup Brush.
AUTOMATIC TIMER FOR MAKEUP VIBRATING CYCLE
Once the Vibrating Makeup Brush is started, it will shut off after 10 minutes of treatment. Press the ON/OFF button to turn it off directly.
STOPPING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH
Press ON/OFF button once more to stop the unit.
ATTACHING AND REMOVING YOUR MAKEUP BRUSH
To attach the brush, hold the brush by the rim and press over the mounting post until it firmly snaps into place. To remove, hold the rim and pull off
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH SYSTEM
Attach the foundation brush to the handle, then apply foundation to the brush.
Turn on the vibrating action, gently glide across skin for the perfect blending application.
After your foundation is set, change the sponge attachment to the blush brush attachment to apply your favorite bronzer or blush.
Do not press the brush hard against your skin, as it will reduce the motion and effectiveness. Keep the brush in light contact and flush against the skin.
Move the brush in a slow, circular motion around your face. Let the vibration do the application.
NOTE: To avoid the risk of injury, do not apply makeup close to the eyes.
USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
CARING FOR YOUR TRUE GLOW® VIBRATING MAKEUP BRUSH SYSTEM
- After each use, wipe the brush handle and brush head with a damp cloth to remove any oils or lotions used during treatment. Be sure you keep the charging contacts on the sonic brush clean to keep the unit charging properly. Store the unit in its box or in a clean, dry place.
- Once a week, unplug the DC jack and clean the charger base and the charging ring of the unit to prevent the buildup of oils and lotions. The 2 pin contacts must be clean for the unit to charge properly.
- Remove brush heads once a week and rinse under warm, soapy water to remove residue accumulated during treatment. Allow brush heads to air-dry. Store in a clean, dry place.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners for cleaning.
- Do not put the unit in the dishwasher for cleaning.
- When storing the brush off the unit, use the protective cover. This will prevent the bristles from deforming.
NOTE: It is recommended to replace the brush attachments every 90 days, as the bristles wear over time and lose their efficacy.
ARE NOT WORKING. NO ILLUMINATING BLUE LIGHT. THE CHARGING LIGHT DOES NOT TURN TO SOLID BLUE.
|1. Make sure the contacts on the unit and base are clean. See user maintenance instructions for cleaning procedures.
2. Make sure the adapter and DC jack is plugged in properly.
3. Check the outlet and make sure the power is on. Most bathroom outlets have a test and reset button. Press the reset button and recheck the outlet.
|THE BRUSH HEAD VIBRATES OR FALLS OFF DURING USE.||1. Make sure the brush head is snapped on properly.
2. Replace the brush head.
Contains nickel-metal hydride batteries. Must be collected, recycled, or disposed of the property. Do not dispose of municipal waste.
Under various state and local laws, it is illegal to dispose of this battery in the municipal waste stream. The EPA-certified RBRC’s” battery recycling seal on the nickel-metal hydride (Ni-Mh) battery indicates Conair is voluntarily participating in an industry program to collect and recycle these batteries at the end of their useful life when taken out of service in the United States or Canada. The RBRC” program provides a convenient alternative to placing the used Ni-Mh batteries in the trash or the municipal waste stream, which may be illegal in your area. Please call 1–800–8–BATTERY'” for information on Ni-Mh battery recycling and disposal bans/restrictions in your area. Conair’s involvement in this program is part of our commitment to preserving our environment and conserving our natural resources.
RBRC” is a trademark of the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation.
The batteries are sealed inside the True Glow® Vibrating Makeup Brush handle, so they cannot be easily removed for recycling. The entire True Glow® Vibrating Makeup Brush handle should be returned when recycling the batteries for this product.
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
(U.S. and Canada Only)
Conair will repair or replace (at our option) your appliance free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service center listed on the back, together with your sales slip and $7.00 for postage and handling. California residents need only provide proof of purchase and should call 1-800-3-CONAIR for shipping instructions. In the absence of a purchase receipt, the warranty period will be 12 months from the date of manufacture.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE 12-MONTH DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN, LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONAIR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
WARNING: IF YOU THINK THE POWER IS OFF WHEN THE SWITCH IS OFF, YOU’RE WRONG.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
Everyone knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electrical appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
ALWAYS UNPLUG SMALL APPLIANCES
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by Conair Corporation, the manufacturer of this product, and the party responsible for the compliance, could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Brand: True Glow®
Model No.: MBS2CST
Description: Vibrating Makeup Brush System
Responsible Party: Conair Corporation, 1 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 351-9000
Standards: FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesirable operation.
DATE OF ISSUE: 12/18/2019
Due to continuing product improvements, the actual product purchased may differ slightly from the one shown.
Please register this product at: www.conair.com/registration
7475 North Glen Harbor Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85307
Visit us on the web at: www.conair.com
©2015 Conair Corporation
Glendale, AZ 85307