CORDELIA LIGHTING 1045R3A 2.4G Two-Way Remote Control
two-way remote control instructions
Brief introduction of shape of remote controller and function of pressing key
Brief introduction of key function
- Two-way light
- Switch/Pair Code/ Code cleaning:
Short press this key to realize the switch function long-press this key to code or clear code
- The “A” lights up
- The “B” lights up
- Dimming: DimThe brightness
- Turn it up: Turn up the brightness
Brief of remote control function：
- Power Supply:AAA Battery 2;CommunicationType:Wireless RF-2.4G;Control Distance: not less than 20 meters(no shielding)
- The number of Control Lights: The number of Control Lights per remote control is theoretically unlimited(within remote control distance), with each lamp up to 4 remote control.
- Remote Control Memory Function: In any state, with the remote control to turn off the lights, and then with the remote control to turn on the lights, for the last time when the state of lights off.
Method of operation
- Code-matching: the same switch (city power switch) under the control of the lights (one or more), power off 10 seconds after the city power, 30 seconds.
- Code-cleaning: the same switch (city power switch) under the control of the lights (one or more), power off 10 seconds after the city power, 30 seconds.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
portable device statements
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.