CR-100 Guide Book
This guidebook is for standard CR-100.
Detailed instructions for users are available on the TF card.
|Printing Speed||c.180mm/s, Normal 30-60MM/S|
|Printing Mode||TF card One-button Print, offline printing, Remote printing|
|File Format||stl, obj, amf|
|Slice Software||Creality Slicer/Cura/Simplify3D|
|Power Supply||Input:100-240V AC 1.2A 50/60Hz
Output:DC 12V 5.0A
First Click ：Start to Printing after
heating to 200℃
Second Click：Stop printing
Third Click：Continue Printing
Home：Return to originHeat/Cool：
First Click：Heating to 200℃。
Second Click：Stop to heat, Cooling to room temperature
1. Pressing to heat，waiting the tempreature of nozzle to arrive 200℃.
2. Pressing the extrusion clamp, pass the ﬁlament through the extruder and PTFE tube into the nozzle, untill the ﬁlament overﬂow
*After heating, Press the extrusion clamp, pull out the ﬁlament to remove.
- Insert the holder into the mounting hole then turn it to the right to lock it.
- Put the ﬁlament on the holder.
Place the magnetic platform on the printing platform, and ﬁx it by clips.
- Insert the TF card into the TF slot of the printer
- Click to wait for the nozzle to heat up to 200 ° C
- Model will be printed after 2 minutes
* It only will print the ﬁrst model in the TF card
In case of emergency, please turn oﬀ the power of the 3D printer directly.
Please use a 3D printer in a spacious, level, and well ventilated environment.
It is recommended that using printer in the temperature of 8℃-40℃ and a humidity of 20% – 50%. outside this range may result in poor printing results.
Do not disassemble the 3D printer without permission.
If you have any problems, please contact: [email protected]
Run “User Guide” in the TF card for more usage information.