Thank you for purchasing the Brandstand CubieBlue. Please be sure to read this User Manual carefully to ensure proper installation.
The information in this document is subject to change and does not represent a commitment on the part of Brandstand. No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems, or translated into any language for any purpose other than the purchaser’s personal use, without the written permission of Brandstand.
- Combination Bluetooth Speaker, Power & Alarm
- Bluetooth Music Play Through
- User-friendly Alarm Clock with Single Day Alarm (Optional)
- Convenient Connections for AC and USB-Powered Devices
- Display Dimmer – 3 Levels and Off
- Auto- Update for Daylight Saving Time
- 24 hour/12-hour clock switch
- Surge Protection Through All AC Outlets and/or USB Ports
- Bluetooth Speaker
- 2 AC Outlets
- 2 USB-A Charging Ports
- 1 USB-C Charging Port
- Single Day Alarm Clock
- Surge Protection
- 6ft 15A Power Cord
- Security C-Clamp with 2 Wood Screws (included)
CubieBlue (UK Socket Version)– Top View
CubieBlue (EU Socket Version)– Top View
Unpacking and Set-Up
- Carefully remove from packaging. Verify that you have all necessary components before you dispose of the display carton.
• CubieBlue Main Unit
• 2 Wood Screws
- Place in the desired location.
Note: This product is designed to be used on a level, stable, flat surfaces such as a table, desk, shelf, or stand, convenient to an AC outlet, out of direct sunlight, and away from sources of excess heat, and dust, moisture or vibration.
- Plug directly into the wall AC outlet. Do not plug into another surge protector or extension cord.
- A secure cord with C-Clamp to back of nightstand or desk. Wood screws are included.
Setting the Time:
- Press and hold the SNOOZE/DIMMER button for 6 seconds.
- The year will begin to flash, adjust by rotating the knob, and pressing the knob to select.
- The month will begin to flash, adjust by rotating the knob, and pressing the knob to select.
- The day will begin to flash, adjust by rotating the knob, and pressing the knob to select.
- Time will begin to flash, adjust by rotating the knob, and pressing the knob to select.
Setting the Alarm
- Press the knob to turn ON the alarm.
- Alarm time will begin to flash, adjust by rotating the knob, and pressing the knob to select. (Alarm will automatically be set to the last selected alarm time after 6 seconds).
- Press the knob to turn OFF the alarm
In Single Day Alarm On Mode: alarm time will reset to 6:00 with every activation of the alarm.
In Single Day Alarm Off Mode: the alarm time will default back to the last set alarm time with every activation.
- Open the Bluetooth setting on your device.
- Press the CubieBlue Bluetooth button.
- The Bluetooth button flashes and CubieBlue becomes discoverable.
- Connect your device to CubieBlue and enjoy your music.
- Rotate the knob to adjust the volume.
– or –
- Use the volume control on your device.
Secure Battery Door/Hidden Switches
Single Day Alarm Switch (Preset to ON)
ON: Alarm time will reset to 6:00 with every activation of the alarm.
OFF: the alarm time will default back to the last set alarm time with every activation.
Daylight Saving Time Switch (Preset to OFF)
ON: Time will automatically update +1 or -1 hour based on the pre-set Daylight Saving Time Calendar. Year, Month, and Day must be set correctly for this feature to work properly
OFF: Time will not automatically update for Daylight Saving Time. Any changes to the time must be manually updated.
24 hour or 12-hour Switch (Preset to 24hr)
Time display may be set to the 24-hour clock or 12-hour clock.
Back-Up Battery Function
Two “AAA” size batteries are supplied with the clock. If the AC supply is interrupted, the internal clock will not be interrupted due to battery backup. The backup battery will not support the Alarm Settings.
When in standby mode, press the SNOOZE/DIMMER button to change brightness (off, dimmest, medium, brightest). When the display is turned off, the user can also press or rotate the knob to turn the display on.
When an alarm is sounding, press the SNOOZE/DIMMER button to go to snooze status, the alarm symbol will flash and the alarm will resound after 9 minutes.
The alarm will sound at a low volume and gradually increase to a higher volume.
- CAUTION – Do not install this device if there is not at least 10 meters (30 feet) or more of wire between the electrical outlet and the electrical service panel.
- Ensure that the unit is plugged into an AC250V~50/60Hz outlet. The use of incorrect outlets could cause the unit to malfunction or catch fire.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not use this device with a receptacle in which the slot openings do not align with the blades.
- Do not allow children to operate the unit without adult supervision.
- Always ensure the product is unplugged from the electrical outlet before relocating or cleaning it.
- Keep the power cord and product away from heated surfaces.
- The unit should not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should be placed on or around the product.
- Do not place or drop the product into water or other liquids. If the product falls into water, immediately unplug it from the electrical outlet; do not pull on the power cord.
- Do not put any stress on the power cord where it connects to the product as the power cord could fray and break.
- Do not plug/unplug the product into/from the electrical outlet with a wet hand.
- Do not operate the product if it has a damaged or cut power cord or adapter if wires are exposed, if it malfunctions, if it is dropped or damaged, or if it is dropped in or exposed to water.
- Place the unit where there is good air circulation.
- This product has no user-serviceable parts. Do not attempt to examine or repair this product yourself. Only qualified service personnel should perform the servicing; take the product to an electrical repair shop of your choice for inspection and repair.
- No open flame sources, such as candles, should be placed on the product.
- The product should only be used indoors and in dry locations. It should not be used with aquariums or other water-related products.
- Never allow any water or other liquids to get inside the unit while cleaning.
- If the LCD works, the surge protection is effective; If the LCD doesn’t work, the surge protection is void.
Battery Handling and Usage
WARNING: Only adults should handle batteries. Do not allow a child to use this product unless the Battery Compartment Cover is securely attached to the Battery Compartment in accordance with all product usage instructions.
- Follow the battery manufacturer’s safety and usage instructions.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets.
- Do not mix a new and a used battery or mix batteries of different chemistries or sizes.
- Insert the batteries observing the proper polarity (+/-) as indicated inside the battery compartment. Failure to properly align the battery polarity can cause personal injury and/or property damage.
- Remove spent or discharged batteries when not using the product for an extended period.
- Never throw batteries into a fire. Do not expose batteries to fire or other heat sources.
- Dispose or recycle spent/discharged batteries in compliance with all applicable laws. For detailed information, contact your local solid waste authority.
|Continuous Duty Electrical Rating
250VAC 13A 50/60Hz 3250W
|Powered USB-C Output
|Maximum Energy Dissipation
600J L-N 200J L-G 200J N-G 200J
150kHz-1000MHz up to 40d
|Maximum Spike Current
36000A L-N 12000A L-G 12000A N-G
|Surge Response Time (ns)
|UL Clamping Voltage (3-line)
VOC (L-N, L-E, N-E)=6kV
Vp (L-N, L-E, N-E)=1.5kV
-5º C – 45º C
|AC Outlets Output
1.8m 3G 1.5mm²
220-240V AC 50/60Hz 1.0A
|Powered USB-A Output
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Products are warranted by Brandstand Products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1-year (365) days from the date of purchase. Defective products will be exchanged for the sample or a comparable item.
For a refund or exchange, products must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Customers must contact Brandstand Products to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and specific shipping instructions prior to returning the product. Any product returned without an RMA will be refused. The product must be in original box with original accessories and packaging in undamaged, clean, and brand-new condition. Products that are incomplete, damaged, or have been used will require a reduction in the refund. There is a 30% restocking fee on all returned products. Refunds will be issued by check. Refund checks are mailed 10 day from the date the product is returned. Delivery charges and customized products are non-returnable.
Disclaimer of Damages
In no event shall Brandstand Products, or its suppliers, be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of profit, loss of use or data, or interruption of business, whether the alleged damages are labeled in tort, contract, or indemnity, even if Brandstand Products or its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply.
Important: This product’s USB outlets cannot be used as a USB hub and do not transmit data. The powered USB outlets on this unit are intended solely for charging devices that can be charged via a USB interface.
801 E. Campbell Rd. Suite 620
Richardson, TX 75081, USA
The Brandstand Difference
Brandstand Cubie products pass:
• EN 61643 Surge Protection Devices Standard
Liquid Spill Testing
For enhanced safety, the Cubie Product Line was designed for and successfully passed a spill test.
© 2017 TXS Industrial Design Inc. d.b.a. Brandstand Products
Brandstand is a registered trademark of TXS Industrial Design, Inc. in the United States.