CUR AQUA 434204 Drum Auger Instruction Manual
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference. (Translation of the original instructions).
- The crank handle rotates together with the drum — mind your hands.
- Wear safety gloves when working with the drain cleaner tool.
- Crank handle
- Drill connection
- Locking screw
- Cleaner coil
- The dram cleaner can be used with or without a drill.
- If using a drill, pay attention to the following:
- Check that the drill is set to right-hand drive and use a low speed.
- Drills with safety clutches trip automatically if the drain cleaner is overloaded (for example if the coil jams in the pipe).
The coil is not fastened to the drum. Always lock the coil with the locking screw to prevent the whole coil from leaving the drum.
- Feed down the coil by hand into the drain until it meets resistance.
- Turn the drum clockwise (with the crank handle, or by running the drill at low speed), pressing down the coil at the same time into the drain to move the cleaner head through the obstruction.
- When the coil has passed the obstruction, continue feeding down the coil in the drain to reach the blockage.
- Use a forward and return action to get the cleaner head to clear the blockage.
- Repeat the above step until the blockage is cleared.
- Pull the coil out of the drain when the blockage is cleared.
Disconnect the drill before pulling out the coil.
Unroll all of the cleaner coil and wash, dry and grease before rolling up on the drum and putting it away.
Care for the environment!
Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
© Jula AB