MINI BT CONTROLLER
Quick Start Guide
Each Mini LOOP BT Controller includes:
|A||LOOP Mini Controller w/Bluetooth||1|
IMPORTANT: If you are missing any components, do not contact your retailer. Please contact us at: www.current-usa.com/warranty
IMPORTANT – BEFORE INSTALLATION
Unplug all power to any existing LOOP products.
DO NOT expose the controller to moisture, water or salt creep.
DO NOT use with LOOP IR Controller or Remote (they are not compatible)
When connecting LOOP products to the controller, gently slide connector in and tighten.
Do not twist or rotate. Excessive force can damage pin connections.
- Remove the controller and all components from packaging.
- Locate a mounting position for the controller, ensuring it is in a dry place away from water splashing, salt creep or dripping water.
- Clean mounting location of any dirt or debris using a damp rag.
- Attach Controller mount to cabinet using either 2 wood screws or 3M Adhesive (included).
- Connect LED light to Mini BT controller by gently pushing into top 3-pin connector and tightening.
- Place temperature sensor into sump or aquarium and attach using a suction cup.
- Connect Temperature sensor to Temperature USB port on the bottom of the controller.
- Attach controller to the cabinet by sliding vertically into the mounting bracket.
5. Plug 12V DC power supply into a GFCI outlet and ensure drip loop is in place.
6. Connect plug to controller, controller keyring will illuminate BLUE, indicating power is now ON.
CONTROLLER OPERATION AND FEATURES
Controller Key Ring displays status of controller. There are 4 indicators/features using the Key Ring:
BLUE – indicates normal operation. Press once to activate feed mode.
PURPLE – Indicates controller is in manual feed mode (will resume after 10 min.)
WHITE – Indicates controller is in manual ON (Daylight setting) mode. Press Key for 3 seconds, LED light will turn ON to the Daylight setting. Press an again for 3 seconds to resume app settings (Bluetooth.)
GREEN – LOCK feature, locks the controller settings and prevents other mobile devices from connecting to the controller. Press and hold Key for 6 sec. to lock settings. Press and hold for 6 sec. to unlock.
RED – Voltage issue. Ensure ONLY 12VDC power is connected.
LED Light Input: 12VDC, 60w max per channel
Temperature Port: USB, (+/- 1C )
MicroUSB Port(s): 2 LOOP Networking
Communication: Bluetooth 4.0
Settings Memory: Flash
Battery Backup: Built-in
Operating Temp: (0 – 45 C)
Dimensions: 1.75 in. x 3 in. x 0.75 in.
Weight: 2 oz.
Mobile Device/App Requirements: Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible
iPhone 4S or above running iOS 9 or above.
Android OS 4.0.3 or above
Contains transmitter module
FCC ID: 2ABN2-RFBMS01
MOBILE DEVICE CONNECTION
IMPORTANT! The LOOP APP does NOT require a PIN code for Bluetooth connection. Please use the connecting instructions below.
1. Download the latest version of the LOOP app:
2. From your phone’s Settings screen, search for Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on by moving the slider button to the right (please do not try to connect LOOP through this setting*.)
The *LOOP app does NOT require a PIN code or use the built-in Bluetooth pairing in your mobile device – the app itself will connect with your device using its own software. Set up is complete, you’re ready to experience LOOP!
For additional detailed instructions for setting up your LOOP system and troubleshooting tips, please visit our website support page at: www.current-usa.com/app
CONNECTING TO OTHER LOOP HUB MANIFOLDS
Use the below diagram as a guideline for connecting Add-On accessory items to your LOOP system.
(HUB order can be re-arranged and only require connection to Bluetooth controller for app operation.)
This product must be purchased from an authorized Current-USA reseller or directly from Current-USA, Inc. Visit our website for a list of authorized resellers. Current-USA, Inc. warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase and is non-transferable.
Warranty on all products is limited to replacement of the product and does NOT cover fish loss, personal injury, property loss, or direct, incidental, or consequential damage arising from the use of this product. NOTE: Current-USA, Inc. One-Year Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by the following: improper installation, saltwater corrosion, electrical surges, or modifications.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CURRENT USA INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING ANIMALS, PLANTS, CORALS, TANKS, OR OTHER AQUARIUM-RELATED ITEMS AND/OR EQUIPMENT. CURRENT USA, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING OR REPRODUCING ANY EQUIPMENT, ANIMALS, OR PLANTS USED OR GROWN WITH CURRENT-USA, INC. PRODUCTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.