15W WIRELESS CHARGER
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
A. DC Power Adaptor
B. Wireless Charging Output
C. Metal Stand
D. Phone Support
E. Tightening Screw
- To begin using your PrimePro wireless charger, you will need to connect the USB -A integrated cable into the DC power adaptor(A)
- Place your wireless charging device on the wireless charging output (B), making sure it is aligned to the center of the wireless charging output (B).
- Your device should begin to wirelessly charge.
To ensure optimal charging speed, unscrew the tightening screw (E), then adjust the wireless charging pad, so that your device is aligned to the center of the wireless charging output (B).
Flat Lay Wireless Charging
Your PrimePro wireless charger can be used as a flat wireless charging pad. Do this by unscrewing the tightening screw (E) and remove the wireless charging pad from the stand.
For optimum charge speed, adjust your device so that it is aligned to the center of the wireless charging output (B). Please ensure that the case on your phone does not affect the wireless charging by removing it and checking the performance. Some cases interfere with wireless charging if they contain metallic material or are overly thick.
Wireless Charger – US
|Total Output||15W Max|
- Do not disassemble or throw into fire or water.
- Do not expose to extreme weather conditions.
- Do not place close to a magnetic strip or stripe card as it could cause magnetic failure.
- Please keep the charger a safe distance of at least 80cm from any implantable medical devices to avoid medical device interference.
- This is not a toy and should be kept away from children.
- In the case of the device overheating, please disconnect immediately.
Please note that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Cygnett takes no responsibility for damages caused by the incorrect use of its products. Made in China.
This symbol on the product indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be sent to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. For more information about the recycling of this product, please contact your local city office.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Cygnett warrants this product against defects in workmanship and material for a period of two (2) years from its original purchase date. You must present your receipt as proof of date of purchase for warranty validation. Please read the following information carefully and retain this for any warranty claim.
Terms & Conditions
- This product is for household use only. If the product is used in a commercial environment, the warranty period will be automatically reduced to three (3) months.
- Cygnett warrants that, with normal use or service, the product will be free from faulty parts, manufacture, or workmanship.
- The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, e.g. mishandling, abuse, accident or failure to follow operating instructions.
“FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement Caution: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, place the product at least 20cm from nearby persons.”
FCC ID : 2AEDZCY3XXXPPWIRDE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Cygnett and the Cygnett logo are trademarks of CygnePty Ltd. Other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
© 2020 Cygnett PTY LTD.
858 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne
Victoria, 3207, Australia