Thank you for purchasing the DUB-1340 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Charger Hub. Follow the easy steps in this guide to properly set up your Hub. Please verify that all the package contents are available. If any of the items are missing, please contact your reseller.
- DUB-1340 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Charger Hub
- Power Adapter
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS® X 10.4 or Higher
- Connect the power adapter to the power connector on the back of the DUB-1340, then plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Connect the included USB 3.0 cable to the connector on the back of the DUB-1340.
- Connect the other end to the USB 3.0 port on your computer.
- You may now connect your USB devices to the hub. It is recommended to connect them one at a time and allow your computer to recognize the device.
Note: Please make sure that the power draw requirements for devices connected to the DUB- 1340 do not exceed 2.4 A for a single port, or 3.2 A total for all connected devices.
Having trouble installing your new product? D-Link’s website contains the latest user documentation and software updates for D-Link products. U.S. and Canadian customers can contact D-Link Technical Support through our website.
Copyright ©2020 All rights reserved. D-Link and the D-Link logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. The total power consumption of the connected USB devices must be less than 5V/2A. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the packaging. Visit dlink.com (US) or dlink.ca (Canada) for more details.