DAM S07I39X883 Steam Vacuum Cleaner
For your safety, this appliance complies with all existing standards and regulations.
Before leaving our factory all our products are rigorously tested. This is the reason why your Clean & Steam Multi may contain some residual water in the boiler and water tank.
- This device is designed for domestic indoor use only.
- Please read this safety advice carefully. The improper use or any use that does not comply with the user guide will release the brand from all responsibility.
- Your product is an electrical appliance: it should be used in normal operating conditions. Do not place the nozzle and the portable steam cleaner near the eyes or ears.
- Repairs should only be performed by specialists using original spare parts. Carrying out a repair yourself may prove hazardous to the user. Only use certified original accessories (filters, pads, anti-scale cartridge…).
- Do not vacuum water or any type of liquids, hot substances, superfine particles (plaster, cement, ashes, etc.), large sharp items of debris (glass), hazardous products (solvents, abrasives, etc.), aggressive products (acids, cleaning products, etc.), inflammable and explosive products (oil or alcohol based).
- Never immerse the appliance in water; do not spill water on the appliance and do not store it outside.
- For initial use, cleaning and maintenance, please refer to the manual.
- Do not direct the steam on people, animals, chemical substances, or electrical appliances such as inside ovens or electric sockets. Do not allow the steam to get close to the hands.
- Do not use distilled water, condensation water, water from tumble dryers, scented water, or water from air conditioning or similar systems. Do not use chemical products or detergents.
- Do not use the appliance when barefoot or wearing flip-flops or open-toed shoes. Do not use the product when hands are wet.
- Do not expose the appliance to temperatures < 0°C or > 40°C.
- Do not store the appliance near a heat source (for example, a radiator) and make sure it is stored on a stable surface. The appliance should be stored indoors only.
- Keep the appliance out of reach of children.
- Keep the appliance out of reach of children when it is plugged into the mains or cooling.
- The appliance must be unplugged after use and before user maintenance.
- WARNING : Risk of steam scalding .
- Warning: hot surface
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- After use, the mop and the accessories temperature can still be close to 100°C due to the steam. Please wait few minutes and check before touching the mop and the accessories.
- In case of a problem, hot water around 100°C can drop of the safety valve: check the troubleshoot FAQ.
For countries subject to European regulations ( CE mark) :
This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or who lack experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning safe use and understand the hazards involved. Children should not be allowed to play with the appliance. The appliance should not be left unsupervised when it is plugged into the power supply. The appliance should not be used if it has fallen, if there are visible signs of damage or in the event of a leak.
For countries not subject to European regulations :
This appliance should not be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or who lack experience and knowledge, unless they are duly supervised or trained on how to use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
PLEASE READ BEFORE FIRST USE
- Power supply
- Each time before use, unwind the power cord completely.
- Ensure that the voltage indicated on the rating plate of your appliance is the same as your wall outlet voltage. Connect the product only on a ground socket. Any connection error could cause irreversible damage to the product and invalidate the warranty.
- Do not allow the cord to become jammed and do not allow it to rub against sharp edges.
- If you are using an electrical extension, check that it works properly and that it is suited to the power of your appliance.
- Disconnect the appliance by unplugging it from the power supply, without pulling the cord:
- Immediately after each use.
- Before changing any of the accessories (pad, filter, anti-scale cartridge, ultra-glider, portable steam cleaner accessories)
- Before filling the water tank
- Before any appliance maintenance or cleaning (air passages, nozzle, etc.)
- Before storing or cleaning the appliance, please ensure the product is no longer warm.
- Do not wind the appliance’s cord while it is still hot.
- Using steam
Clean&Steam Multi is a multifunctional appliance that can be used for indoor cleaning on floors and other home surfaces.
For floors, this product can be used with two functionalities that can be activated simultaneously: vacuuming and steam cleaning. It can be used for sanitizing all types of hard floors (laminates, PVC, tiles, sealed marble or others) and for refreshing soft floorings (carpets, rugs – only with accessory Ultra Glider).
For other home surfaces than floors, appliance has an integrated portable steam cleaner. With its several accessories, it can be used for cleaning kitchen, bathroom, WC and other rooms surfaces as well as for refreshing fabrics.
Cleaning floors – steam vacuum cleaner
Your appliance lets you choose between two steam levels: Eco & Max.
*Only for selected models with carpet glider
Note: These recommendations should be respected in order to avoid damage to floors.
- We recommend that you check the user guide and any warnings from the floor manufacturers. You should carry out a test on an area of the surface to be cleaned before beginning.
- For the soft floorings (carpets, rugs), please use the carpet glider. First let the steamed part to dry in order to make sure that no changes in color or deformation have occurred.
Do not use on unsealed wood or unsealed laminate floors. On surfaces that have been treated with wax, the sheen may be removed by the heat and steam action. It is always recommended to test an isolated area of the surface to be cleaned before proceeding. We also recommend that you check the use and care instructions from the floor manufacturer.
To sanitize your floor on the best way, place the appliance over the area to be disinfected using continuous steam for at least 60 seconds.
Cleaning surfaces – portable Steam Cleaner
The portable steam cleaner should be always used with the flexible hose. It can be only used on the washable surfaces.
Attention! Before cleaning any surface, please first check its reaction on steam at a small part hidden from sight.
For cleaning hard surfaces, use universal brushes. Adjust level of steam power (eco or max) according to the surface fragility.
Do not use on oiled surfaces (furniture, kitchen working top and others)
For cleaning glass, windows and tiles, use the squeegee at eco steam position.
Preheat the windows at a distance of 50 cm from the surface during winter time. After preheating, start to clean.
For textiles refreshment, use the squeegee with a microfiber sock at eco steam position. Let a small steamed part dry in order to make sure that no changes in color or deformation have occurred.
In accordance with existing regulation, any end-of-life appliances must be taken to an approved Service Centre which will take responsibility for managing their disposal.
Let’s help protect the environment.
Your device is designed to work for many years. But when you decide to replace it, don’t forget to think about how you can help protect the environment by allowing it to be reused, recycled or recovered in some other way. Waste electrical and electronic equipment may contain harmful substances that can cause harm to the environment and human health.
This label indicates that this product must not be disposed of with household waste. Take it to a collection point, to the distributor when buying a new equivalent product, or an approved service center for processing.
Before disposing of the device, remove the battery and dispose of it in accordance with local laws and local arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact your product dealer who can tell you what to do.
|The appliance is not working properly or is making a whistling noise.||The head or the air passage is obs- tructed.||Remove the air passage or the suc- tion apparatus and clean it.|
|The dust compartment is full.||Empty it and clean it.|
|The dust compartment is installed incorrectly.||Reposition it correctly.|
|The suction apparatus is clogged.||Empty it and clean it.|
|The foam filter is saturated.||Clean the filter.|
|Dust or debris is falling back out onto the floor.||The dust compartment is full. The filter is missing or incorrectly installed.||Empty the dust compartment. Clean the filter and install it cor- rectly.|
|The appliance is no longer
|Your appliance is not connected to the power supply.||Check that the power cord is plugged in and that the on/off button is position “on”.|
|The water tank is empty.||Fill the water tank.|
|The antiscale cartridge is incorrectly installed.||Reposition it correctly.|
|The absorption nozzle is not immersed.||Shake the water tank to immerse the nozzle.
Opening system Water Level The nozzle