Please read the product instruction carefully ：
Thank you for purchasing and using the products of Hangzhou Dangbei Network Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Dangbei”).
For your safety and interests, you should read the Product Instruction carefully before using this product.
If you fail to follow the product instructions or precautions and cause any personal injury, property or other losses, Dangbei will not be liable.
About the product instruction:
The copyright of the instruction belongs to Dangbei.
Trademarks and names mentioned in the instruction belong to their respective rightful owners.
In case of conformity between the content of the instructions and the actual product, the actual product shall prevail.
* Dangbei reserves the right to interpret and modify the instructions.
Before using the device, please check all things included.
Overview and interface description.
- Open the battery holder cover of the remote control.
- Install 2 AAA batteries. *
- Put back the cover.
* Please insert new batteries matching the polarity(+/-) as indicated.
Remote Control Pairing
- Place the remote control within 10cm of the device.
- Press the Home key and Menu key simultaneously until an indicator light begins flashing and a “Di” is heard.
- This means that the remote control enters the pairing mode.
- When a “DiDi” is heard,the connection is successful.
Connect The Wi-Fi Network
- Into [Settings] – [Network]
- Select the wireless network, and enter the password.
Method 1:Hold to press the remote control Side key will automatically focus adjustment.
Method 2:Go to [Settings] and select [Focus Setting] to focus.
* Manual focus through the remote control up and down keys, adjust the picture definition.
Keystone Correction Settings
Go to [Settings] and select [Trapezoidal Correction] for correction The machine supports automatic trapezoidal correction (vertical direction), and the correction eﬀect can be further ﬁne-tuned by manual correction if there is a little deviation in diﬀerent use scenarios.
* Into [Settings] – [Keystone correction] – [Manual correction] To adjust the four points and the size of the frame.
Bluetooth Speaker Mode
Method 1:Boot, short press the remote control [power button]
to select [sound box mode], in the soundbox mode.
Connect Bluetooth device to play songs, and press [Power key] to exit the mode;
Method 2:Long press the “Play/Pause” button of the projector for two seconds when it is oﬀ to enter the speaker mode, and then connect the Bluetooth of the mobile
phone to play music; Press the [power button] of the body or remote control to exit the mode;
You can wirelessly cast the screen of your smartphone or tablet onto the projection surface.
Please open the screencast APP to learn more about the operation method.
On line upgrade:into [settings] – [system] – [system upgrade]
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Do not look directly at the projection beam with your eyes, because the strong beam may harm your eyes.
- Do not block or cover the heat dissipation holes of the device to avoid aﬀecting the heat dissipation of internal parts and damaging the device.
- Keep away from humidity, exposure, high temperature, low pressure, and magnetic environment.
- Do not place the device in areas susceptible to excessive dust and dirt.
- Put the device to the ﬂat and stable station, do not put it to a place prone to vibration
- Please uses the correct type of battery for the remote control.
- Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed or provided by the manufacturer (such as the exclusive supply adapter, bracket etc).
- Do not disassemble the device personally, repair the device only staﬀ authorized by the company.
- Place and use the device in an environment of 0°C-35℃.
- Do not use the earphones for a long time. Excessive sound from the earphones can damage your hearing.
- The plug is considered as a disconnect device of the adapter.
- The batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) are not intended to be replaced by the USER.
- The battery used with this product contains chemicals that are harmful to the environment. To preserve our environment, dispose of the battery according to your local laws and regulations. Do not dispose of the battery with normal household waste.
CAUTION for service personnel: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
Input : 15.0V 2.4.0A,36.0W
USB Output : 5V 2A
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Dangs Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
For FAQs and more information, please visit: