Portable power station
- 2x direct current ports (5521)
- Cigarette lighter socket
- Power on/off (main power)
- Direct current button (”DC”)
- Alternating current button (”AC”)
- USB-C port
- 4x USB-A ports
- 2x alternating current outlets (CEE 7/3 Schuko sockets)
- LED button
- Power input port
- Power input (Display)
- Direct current indicator (on/off)
- Direct current (output)
- Alternating current indicator (on/off)
- Alternating current (output)
- Battery status
To use wireless charging you must first press and hold the direct current button(“DC”) for 2 seconds. The wireless charging pad is on the top of the product. Place a device that is compatible with wireless charging to start charging.
While the device is powered on, press the LED button to change the light: full brightness-> half brightness-> SOS light signal (short and long flashes)-> LED off.
Press the power button to turn the device on. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to power the device off. Press and hold the direct current button(“DC”) for 2 seconds to activate or deactivate it.
Press and hold the alternating current button(“AC”) for 2 seconds to activate or deactivate it. We recommend deactivating the buttons to save power if they are not currently in use. If the buttons are deactivated, and there has not been any activity, the device will turn itself off automatically after 10 minutes to save power. The display will turn itself off automatically if there has not been any activity for a short period of time. And turns on again after you press any button. This product can charge and discharge simultaneously, but we do not recommend it to prolong battery life. This product supports changing Herts, please note that this is considered an advanced setting and it should not be changed arbitrarily. It may cause damage to your products. The Standard in Europe is 50 Hz. The factory default setting of this product is 50 Hz. To switch between 50 Hz and 60 Hz:
- Turn on the device. Press both direct and alternating current buttons at the same time. The display shows the currently set frequency. Release the buttons.
- Press and hold either of the direct and alternating current buttons to select between 50 Hz or 60 Hz. The display shows the new setting.
- Press both buttons at the same time to confirm the setting. Repeat step 1 to ensure that the correct Hz has been set.
Alternating current outlets from this product supports electrical devices up to 300W. Some electrical devices that are rated with 300W or less may require short moments of higher wattage, for example, motors. Such devices may not work properly with this product. It would activate the overload protection and stop this product from functioning temporarily. If the overload protection keeps activating repeatedly, please stop using this product with that device. If this product is used with a TV or a media player, it may generate noise (No solution available).
Storage and maintenance
- Charge the product to full before storage.
- Turn off all power buttons before storage.
- Wipe of any dust or dirt with a dry cloth before storage.
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean such as oil, thinner, and kerosene, which would damage the surface of the product.
- Store in a dry and dust-free room with temperatures within 0-40°C, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Charge the product to full every 6:th months.
- Read all instructions.
- This product contains lithium-ion/lithium-polymer cells, do not pierce or burn.
- Do not operate or touch the product if your hands are wet.
- Keep the product away from extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), direct sunlight, humidity, and water or other liquids. Keep away from rain and do not use in wet areas such as bathrooms.
- This product is not permitted on aircraft. Its capacity exceeds 100Wh.
- Keep the ports free from dust or similar that may prevent proper connections.
- Vibrations may lead to poor connections while you are charging.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To preserve the battery’s lifespan, please recharge every 6 months.
- Do not dismantle, open, or try to repair the product.
- Do not drop or handle roughly. Handle with care.
- Before connecting a device, check that the power requirements match the output of this product.
E01, E04, and E06
Over-temperature protection. Solution: lower the temperature to below 38°C. For example, let the product rest and cool down for a while.
E02, E05, and E07
Low-temperature protections. Solution: increase the temperature to above 5°C.
Low voltage protection on the input port. Solution: increase the voltage above 10.5V.
Overvoltage protection on the input port. Solution: lower the voltage to 40V.
E25, E26, E27, E28, E29, E30, E31 and E34
Solution: press the direct current button (”DC”) to recover the device.
What caused each error code:
E25 = direct current ports (5521) over voltage protection. E26 = direct current port (5521) “1” overloaded. E27 = direct current port (5521) “1”
over current protection or short-circuit. E28 = direct current port (5521) “1” reverse over current protection. E29 = direct current port (5521) “2”
overloaded. E30 = direct current port (5521) “2” over current protection or short-circuit. E31 = direct current port (5521) “2” reverse over current protection. E34 = system overload protection.
E36, E37 and E38
Solution: press the alternating current button (”AC”) to recover the device.
What caused each error code:
E36 = inverter overloaded. E37 = inverter overcurrent protection, alternating current short-circuit. E38 = system overload protection.
Dispose of responsibility, follow local regulations regarding “WEEE”. Waste electrical and electronic equipment.
Please, see www.deltaco.eu for warranty information.
More product information can be found at www.deltaco.eu.
Contact us by e-mail: [email protected].
SweDeltaco AB, Glasfibergatan 8, 5tr, 125 45 Älvsjö, Sweden