DENVER® MT-1084NB USER’S GUIDE
FUNCTIONS & CONTROLS
The remote control needs to install battery. When using remote control at the first time, please pull out the insulation sheet from the button cell holder. The battery will be energized and ready to use.
Please note: Battery type required is “Cr2025”
Press to mute the volume.
Press to access the setup menu.
OK is used for selecting; Up / Down / Left / Right directions buttons are used for moving Up / Down / Left / Right in disc menu or setup menu.
Press to change the audio setting according to the disc.
Display current title and time of playback.
Press to rewind. Press to change the speed mode of rewind.
Press to fast forward. Press to change the speed mode of fast forward.
Press to skip back between chapters or tracks.
Press to skip forward between chapters or tracks
Press to switch between AV IN and DVD mode.
Press to select between DVD, USB and SD/MMC card input.
Press to repeat the current chapter or track.
Press to select the time you want to start playing with the number keys.
Press to switch caption and turn on or off.
Press to play contents of disc in the order you want by programming the track to be played.
On supported DVDs, press and hold to view alternate angles.
Press to zoom in or zoom out the image on the display when playing a loaded DVD.
Press to adjust the volume level.
Press to switch between different aspect ratio settings.
Press to access DVD disc menu.
Press to access the title menu of a loaded DVD.
Power and Charging the Internal Battery
DC Power input: requires an AC/DC adapter, or 12V DC car adapter (included).
TO POWER THE UNIT, plug the included AC/DC adapter into the unit and a standard wall outlet.
If using in a car, plug the 12V DC car adapter into the unit and a standard 12V Power outlet in the car.
The Power Indicator will turn green whenever the portable DVD player is powered on.
The Charge Indicator will turn red whenever the battery is charging.
CONNECTING & PLAYING MEDIA
Loading and Playing a Disc
- Slide the Open latch to open the Disc Door.
- Load a disc into the DVD player, label side facing up. Close the Disc Door. After a disc is loaded, it will begin playing automatically.
- If the disc does not begin playing automatically, press the Play/Pause button.
Programming a Loaded Disc
- While the loaded disc is playing, press the PROG button on the remote control.
- Use the Arrow buttons to select a program slot.
- Use the Number Keypad to enter in the chapter and title, or track.
- Titles and chapters, or tracks will play in the order they are listed.
- Repeat step 3 until the desired titles and chapters, or tracks are programmed.
- Use the Arrow buttons to highlight the on-screen START button. Press the OK button to begin playing the programmed disc.
Connecting a USB Thumb Drive
AVI, VOB, MPEG 1, MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 video formats are supported.
- Connect a USB thumb drive to the USB Port.
- Press the DVD/SD/USB button to enter DVD/SD/USB mode.
- Use the Up/Down Arrow and Play buttons to select USB mode and play content from the connected USB thumb drive.
Connecting a Memory Card
AVI, VOB, MPEG 1, MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 video formats are supported. Note: Formats are not universally compatible. Playback may be dependent on recording conditions.
- Connect a SD or MMC memory card to the Memory Card Port.
- Press the DVD/SD/USB button to enter DVD/MCR/USB mode.
- Use the Up/Down Arrow and Play buttons to select MCR mode and play content from the connected memory card.
Accessing the Setup Menu
To access the Setup Menu, press the Setup button on the DVD player or the remote control.
Using the 3.5mm AV Output
Require a 3.5mm to 3x RCA audio/video cable (included).
- Connect the 3.5mm to 3x RCA audio/video cable to the AV Output on the unit’s display.
- Connect the 3.5mm to 3x RCA audio/video cable to the RCA stereo audio inputs and composite video input on a television.
- Audio and video played through the portable DVD player will now be seen and heard through the connected television.
Using the 3.5mm AV Input
Require a 3.5mm to 3 x RCA audio/video cable (included).
- Connect the 3.5mm to 3 x RCA audio/video cable to the 3.5mm AV Input on the portable DVD player and the composite video outputs on an audio/video source such, as a television.
- Press the DVD/AV In button to switch to AV In mode.
- Audio and video played from the connected source (a television) will now be output to the portable DVD player.
a. Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard
b. The remote control contains a coin / button cell battery. If the coin / button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death
c. Keep new and used batteries away from children.
d. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children
e. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention
Please notice – All products are subject to change without any notice. We take reservations for errors and omissions in the manual.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COPYRIGHT DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Electric and electronic equipment contains materials, components and substances that can be hazardous to your health and the environment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment is marked with the crossed out trash can symbol, seen above. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment should not be disposed of with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment can either be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites, or be collected from the households. Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S
Omega 5A, Soeften