SEATON 1 LT WALL LIGHT PC SKU#588947-PC
ASSEMBLY / INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please read carefully and save these instructions, as you may need them at a later date.
Turn off the main power at the circuit breaker before installing the fixture, in order to prevent possible shock.
All electrical connections must be in accordance with local and National Electrical Code (N.E.C.) standards. If you are unfamiliar with proper electrical wiring connections obtain the services of a qualified electrician. Remove the fixture and the mounting package from the box and make sure that no parts are missing by referencing the illustrations on the installation instructions. Tools are required when installing this fixture.
Phillips screwdriver, straight screwdriver
ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION
Turn off the power at the fuse or circuit breaker
- Carefully unpack the fixture, layout all parts on a clean surface.
- Fasten the CROSSBAR onto the OUTLET BOX by using 2 OUTLET BOX SCREWS provided.
- Tie ground wire from OUTLET BOX and from fixture to the GROUND SCREW on the MOUNTING RING.
Connect white wire from fixture to white wire (neutral wire) from supply circuit. Connect black wire from fixture to black wire (live wire) from supply circuit. Cover connections using provided WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Place the WALL PLATE over the MOUNTING SCREWS, then secure them with RUBBER WASHER and LOCK NUTS until tightened.
- Install the BULB (not included).
- Twist the GLASS SHADE onto the FIXTURE BODY tightly, then place the CAGE onto FIXTURE BODY and secure it with the SLOT NUT by straight screwdriver (not included) tightly.
Turn on the power at the fuse or circuit breaker.
IF IN DOUBT ABOUT ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION, CONSULT A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
Customer Service: 1-800-558-8700