INSTRUCTION FOR USE
DEVICE DESCRIPTION AND INTENDED USE
This basal digital thermometer is intended to measure the human body temperature for woman. Its precise digital display is for using in a household environment.
HOW TO USE
- Disinfect the probe with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol before using.
- Press and release the ON/OFF button, the display will read confirming the unit is functioning properly.
- Then the display will show L°F with °F flashing. If the room temperature is greater than 90.00°F, it will display rather than L°F.
- Place the probe in the appropriate position.
- Once the degree sign °F stops flashing, the measurement is finished and the temperature is
displayed. An beeping signal will also sound for approximately 5 seconds after °F stops flashing.
- The unit will automatically turn off in 30 seconds (approx.). However, to prolong battery life, it is
best to press the ON/OFF button to turn off once the temperature has been indicated.