Dimplex Whisper 3 in 1 Fan Instruction Manual
THESE INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE READ CAREFULLY AND RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Note also the information presented on the appliance
CAUTION: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE INJURY AND/ OR DAMAGE AND MAY INVALIDATE YOUR GUARANTEE
Please read the operating instructions carefully before using your fan for the first time and keep them in a safe place.
- To prevent against the risk of electric shock never immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Never operate the appliance if a cable or connector has been damaged, after appliance malfunction or if the appliance was dropped or is otherwise damaged.
- If the mains lead is damaged it must only be replaced by the manufacturers service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Please ask a professional service agent to repair the product. Improper repair may cause danger to users.
- Disconnect the appliance from mains power whenever it is not in use, before relocating it, and before cleaning.
- Operate the appliance only at the voltage specified on the rating label.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Keep electrical appliances out of reach from children or infirm persons. Do not let them use the appliances without supervision.
- When the fan is assembled, the rotor blade guard should not be taken off again.
- Indoor use only.
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
- Never insert fingers, pencils, or any other object through the grille when fan is running.
- Disconnect the fan when moving from one location to another.
- Be sure the fan is on a stable surface when operating to avoid overturning.
- DO NOT use the fan in a window, rain may create an electrical hazard.
- Household use only.
FRONT GUARD INSTALLATION
Align catch of the front guard with the illustrated position of the rear guard.
Press guards sequentially with both hands.
Instructions For Use
Remote Control instructions
- Note: effective range of the remote control is within 5m distance and 30degree range in front of the fan. Use 2x AAA batteries to operate.
Fan Body instructions
The fan require little maintenance. Do not try to fix it by yourself. Refer it to a qualified service personnel if service is needed.
- Unplug the fan before cleaning and assembling.
- To ensure there is adequate air circulation to the motor, keep the rear vents free of dust. DO NOT disassemble the fan to remove dust.
- To clean exterior parts, wipe with a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent.
- DO NOT use any abrasive detergents or solvents to avoid scratching the surface.
- DO NOT use any of the following as a cleaner: gasoline, thinner, bending.
- DO NOT allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing or interior parts.
- Be sure to unplug the fan from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
- Plastic parts should be cleaned with a soft cloth moisten with mild soap.
- Thoroughly remove soap film with dry cloth.
DO NOT dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.