SPINALOGIC® AND OL1000™
Copyright © 2020 by DJO, LLC • MKT00-9904 Rev A
Individual results may vary. Neither DJO, LLC nor any of its subsidiaries dispense medical advice. The contents of this sheet do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Rather, please consult your healthcare professional for information on the courses of treatment, if any, which may be appropriate for you.
- Place the device over your treatment site.
- To begin your treatment, press and hold the ‘Power Button’ below the screen until it beeps.
- Wear the device for 30 minutes. Once your treatment is complete, the treatment record will be shown followed by a smiley face and the device will turn off automatically.
Tracking Your Usage: Quickly press the power button. The screen will show you two numbers. The number on the left displays the a number of completed treatments and the number on the right displays the number of days since the first treatment.
If you have any questions, please call your DJO® representative or 1 (800) 263-6004. For all information pertaining to this device, please reference ‘Instructions For Use.’
Training videos can be found at djoglobal.com/patient-resources
- Additional batteries are available upon request by calling 1 (800) 263-6004. Use of store-bought batteries is not recommended.
- Each device is pre-programmed with 270 treatment days of usage and will expire upon completion*.
- Each device is prescribed for single patient use only and cannot be reprogrammed or provided to another patient.
* Refer to the Instructions for Use for more information.
- Patient Resources | DJO Global Close Search Logo – DJO View International Websites Find a Surgeon or Sales Rep Track a DJO order Search for DJO products Logo – DJO