DOMINATOR DOM501 Garage Door Remote
- Disconnect power then reconnect power
- Press and release the PROGRAMME button 2 times. (The four LEDs will ﬂash on and oﬀ two times after which LED#1 will be ﬂashing or illuminating).
- If illuminated it means a code has already been stored in this location. Press PROGRAMME button once again LED#2 will be ﬂashing or illuminating.
- If LED#2 is still illuminated, press the PROGRAMME button once again LED#3 will be ﬂashing or illuminating.
If LED#3 is still illuminated, keep repeating the steps until ﬁnd one of the LEDs ﬂashing, that means you found a vacant memory location, (indicated by ﬂashing LED).
- When a ﬂashing LED has been found, press and hold new transmitter button until the LED stops ﬂashing and is illuminated. This code has now been stored in memory.
- Wait for 10 seconds, then press the transmitter button to test if it works.
If you can’t See any LEDs ﬂashing, maybe the door opener has been fully coded, then you will need to delete an existing code and re-program the new remote. If any existing remote is aﬀected, re-program that one too.
1. Disconnect power for 20 seconds then reconnect power
2. Push the program button twice
3. After several seconds all lights will ﬂash on and oﬀ. LED#1 will come on.
4. If you want to delete the code in LED#1 push and hold the PROGRAMME button down until the light starts to ﬂash. The code is now wiped.
5. You may then (by pushing the PROGRAMME button once) cycle through each LED light and delete where required.