Donerton Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.1 Sport Headphones
- BLUETOOTH VERSION: 5.1,
- EARBUD FREQUENCY: 2.402-2.480GHZ,
- COMPATIBLE: A2DP/HFP/HSP/AVRCP/EDR,
- WORKING RANGE: 10M,
- STANDBY TIME: 250hrs,
- MUSIC PLAY: 10hrs,
- SINGLE EAR TALK TIME: 10hrs,
- ITEM DIMENSIONS: 1.57 x 0.79 x 0.39 inches,
- ITEM WEIGHT : 0.14 ounces.
Donerton Q20 Pro is an in earphones which have a good Bluetooth range. These are wireless earphones. Donerton Q20 Pro are basically known as Sports earphones because they are easy to wear and are sweat-resistant. There’s also a charging case with it which help the earbuds for battery charging time. The Donerton Q20 Pro has 6D Stereo HiFi sound system. The feature of Noise cancellation also helps in avoiding the sounds of our surroundings. Donerton Q20 Pro can be used in traveling because of its good battery standby time. You can work and travel by putting these on. The earbuds have a round silicon cover that covers the ear. The earbuds are comfortable and reliable for every size.
The Donerton Q20 Pro provides the best sound quality with a good Bluetooth range. The Bluetooth 5.1 version is used in Donerton Q20 Pro. Other earphones used Bluetooth version 5.0 but Donerton Q20 Pro used Bluetooth version 5.1. Bluetooth version 5.1 is fast and more stable than other Bluetooth versions.
The Donerton Q20 has a good signal transmission. It has clear and crisp sound production. The Donerton Q20 provides sound with no distortion and has the lowest power consumption. There is a feature of noise cancellation which means that you can’t hear what’s happening around you. The feature of noise cancellation avoids any disturbance. The feature of stereo earphones provides an immersive sound. This let you feel music more freely.
These are the best waterproof earphones. Most of the earphones do not claim a waterproof feature but Donerton Q20 has a waterproof feature. It has an internal nano-coating that saves the headphone from water, rain or sweat. These earphones are designed for sportspeople especially. The ear hook design is basically designed for this purpose so that the sport person can carry these with a proper grip without the fear of dropping these.
These ear hooks are comfortable and easy to wear. We can do running, exercise, ride a horse or jog while wearing these. These ear hooks are very lightweight and has a very trendy design. These ear hooks are designed to meet comfortability and stability. These ear hooks come in three different sizes.
The built-in 950mah battery in the charging box may give up to 40 hours of uninterrupted audio playing. Place the earphones in the charging box and they will automatically charge. Donerton Bluetooth earbuds are your fantastic companion for sports and travel!
What’s in the Box:
- Donerton Bluetooth Earphones
- Charging Case
- Ear Plugs, Small, Medium, Large.
- USB Charging Cable
- Wipe Cloth
- Instruction Manual
How to wear:
How to turn ON/OFF
- Remove the headset from the charging box and pull off the protective film before using it for the first time.
- When you place the earphone back in the charging compartment, it will automatically start charging and shut off.
- When you remove the headset from the charging compartment, it will automatically switch on.
- The headset will turn on if you push and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds.
- It will switch off if you press and hold the multifunction key for 3 seconds.
How to pair with laptop and computer
- Turn on the computer.
- Go to “Devices” from the control Panel.
- Go to “Bluetooth and other devices”.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Search for Bluetooth devices.
- Now click on the device name “Power Q20 Pro”.
- Now play music.
What is the procedure for resetting?
- When you place the headset in the charging compartment, it will turn off and start charging automatically.
- Remove the headset, and it will switch on automatically, completing the reset.
How to charge the earphones?
- When you place the headset in the charging compartment, it will turn off and begin charging automatically.
- The charging compartment is charging the headset if the charging compartment lights up green.
- The red light on the headset will turn off when it is completely charged.
- Good signal transmission.
- Ear hook.
- No good Bass.
Donerton Q20 has a very good and comfortable design which is easy to wear. The battery time makes it worth buying. If you are looking for good earphones with noise cancelation feature, Donerton Q20 is a very good product.
Frequently Ask Question
- How can I link my q20 pro with my phone?
For 5 seconds, press and hold the multifunction keys on both headphones until the red and blue lights alternately flash, then release. Wait 3-5 seconds after double-clicking the multifunction key on the right ear, and the headset will immediately connect.
- How can you make both wireless earbuds function simultaneously?
Press both of the earbuds for 8 seconds. Place for a few seconds in the case. Remove them from the cradle. Hold down both buttons until they turn on and start flashing.
- What is the best way to connect two earbuds?
Android users must go to Bluetooth Settings to link Bluetooth headphones or speakers. By pressing the three-dot symbol on the right, you can now enter the Advanced Settings area. Make sure it’s turned on if it isn’t already. Users will be able to connect to two devices at the same time as a result of this.
- Why aren’t both of my wireless earbuds working simultaneously?
Double-click each earpiece at the same time, make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is switched off, and they should link. Wait a few seconds, then turn your Bluetooth back on.
- What’s the best way to pair Bluetooth earbuds?
Select the headphones from the drop-down menu. Pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth symbol on an Android smartphone. It will immediately take you to the Bluetooth menu, where you may switch it on and then search for devices. To pair your headphones, tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.