Dongguan Chuangjiang Electronics CHJ-063KBMF Multi-Frequency Copy Remote Control Instruction Manual
Multi-frequency copy remote control operation instructions
- Step 1: Press button A and button B at the same time (the green light is always on)
- Part 2: Press and hold either button A or button B, release the other button and press it three times in a row, release button A and button B, the red light will turn on for about 100ms and then turn off.
- Step 3: Press the button on the remote control that needs to be copied, and the green light flashes when the copy is successful, indicating that the copy is successful. At this time, according to the user’s needs, copy it to the button A, button B, button C, and button D. Press a certain key.
A key to confirm, then the green light is on for about 3s, that is, the copy is successful
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.