Double Din Car Multimedia System: 7 Inch HD Touchscreen Car Stereo Receiver
- DIMENSIONS: 25 x 6.02 x 6.02 inches
- WEIGHT: 2.58 pounds
- PHONE CHARGE: 5A
- RCA AUDIO OUTPUT: Sub & 200W Amp Output
- DISPLAY SIZE: 7”
- BRAND: Stiflix
The Stiflix 7” Double Din Car Stereo is a car radio system that comes with a user-friendly interface and brings a number of functions in one. The size of the double din is standard which can fit most of the car modules. It has a number of features such as phone screen mirroring, Bluetooth, built-in FM/AM radio, navigation display, rare view camera input, phone charger and IR remote control. It features a Bluetooth 5.0 technology providing you a hands-free calling experience and music playing. The car multimedia system comes with an AHD backup camera that has a 170 degrees ultra-wide viewing angle. It also has super night vision. The car multimedia system supports SD slot, USB slot, and Aux-in. The audio formats supported by the system are MP3/WMA/AAC/OGG/FLAC/APE and the video formats are AVI/MKV/MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MOV/MP4/WMV/RMVB/FLV. The touch screen of the multimedia system is 7 inches with a high resolution of 1024*600P and an HD video playback of 1080P.
The Stiflix car multimedia system features RCA audio output for the left and right pre-amps and subwoofer audio output. It allows lets you adjust the EQ settings and has a maximum power output of 4x50W. The system has physical controls as well, such as the knob and function buttons which allow you easily adjust the volume, tracks and carry out other functions. It features 7-color LED multimedia buttons providing a visually appealing view. The system supports 1.5A USB phone charging as well. Another important piece of equipment is the IR remote control allowing your friends or family to control the stereo.
What’s in the Box?
- 7-inch car audio receiver
- Backup camera & 5m camera cable
- IR wireless remote
- Steering wheel control remote
- Harness wires frame mounting bracket
How to install the HD Reverse Camera?
- Plug the rear camera in to the camera interface.
- Open the above and side gap a little, insert the cable into this gap.
- The rear camera can also be fixed above the car plate.
- Connect the rear camera jack plug into the cable socket.
- Connect the red wire to the positive of the positive wire (12V) of the reversing lamp.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does it switch to show the reverse camera on the screen when getting the reverse gear? Or I should do it manually?
It automatically switches to the reversing image once you change to the reverse gear.
- My Android is on version 12. Will it work with my phone?
No, it supports mirror sharing with Android 11 or below only.
- Will this fit in a 2005 Toyota Tundra?
Yes, it is compatible with most car models that have a 7”x4” double din dash opening and have a voltage less than 14V.
- Does it come with an adapter? I have JEEP WRANGLER JK 2008
Yes, it comes with an adapter and is suitable for car models that have a double din dash opening of 7”x4”.
- Will this work with iPhone 12 Pro?
You will have to check your IOS, if your iOS is 14.3 or below, this multimedia system will be compatible.
- Is there a mute feature?
Yes, it has a mute feature which can be accessed by pressing the rotary knob. You can press the rotary knob again to unmute.
- Does this stereo have a volume button?
Yes, the car’s digital multimedia system features a physical rotary know that can be used to adjust the volume. You can also adjust the volume by tapping the volume icon on the screen and then sliding it up/down.
- Will this fit in or work in a 2007 Hummer H3?
Yes, it will fit the 2007 Hummer H3.
- Will it support a Galaxy 22?
It supports Android 10 or below, so in order to know its compatibility with your smartphone, check its Android version.
- Is the backup camera wireless?
No, the backup camera isn’t wireless and requires a wired connection.