6688 Anti-Bacterial Earphones Kikey
User manual (Eng)
It is recommended to read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Operating distance: Up to 10 meters
- Frequency: 60Hz-15KHz
- Earphones: Lithium polymer battery 3SmAh
- Charging station: Lithium polymer battery 400mAh
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Working Time: 2.5h
- Standby Time: 90h
- Charging Time: 2h
- SNR: 70dB
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Distortion: less than 3%
- Compatible with A2DP1.3/HFP1.6/1-ISP1.2/AVRCP1.6/D11.3
Material especially processed to inhibit and prevent bacterial growth on the surface of the product, thanks to the incorporation of silver based active agents which have an effectiveness of at least 99% against microbiological contamination.
Charging: Charging station
Use the cable provided for charging. Connect USB cable to computer / AC adapter and connect the other end of the cable into the charging port of the charging station.
During charging process, the green indicator light will start to flash. As the charging process is completing the lights will appear, according to the charge level available on the unit. When the charging station is fully charged the full green indicator lights will stay on.
Note: if the earphones are in the charging station, both will be charged at the same time.
Place the earphones into the charging station and the charging process will start automatically. While the charging station has power, the green indicator ligth will stay on.
During the charge transmission, the power of the portable charging device will decrease and the lights will start to disappear indicating the remaining charge capacity available. Every light represents 25% of the total charge.
During charging the indicator light of the earphones will turn red. When the earphones are fully charged the indicator light will turn off.
You can use one or both earphones at the same time.
Note: When you remove the earbuds from the charging station they will synchronize automatically. If they are turned off and out of the charging station, follow the below instructions:
Hold the multifunction button to power on the earphone until the red and blue indicator light starts flashing. This indicates that the device is ready to be paired.
From the Bluetooth menu of your device, search for new devices and select”6688″to pair. Once they are paired successfully, the light indicator will turn off.
Hold the multifunction button to power on both earphones until the blue and red indicator light on the left earphone starts to flash. You will hear a confirmation sound indicating both devices are paired correctly.
The indicator light on the left earphone will continue flashing and the indicator light on the right earphone will turn off.
From the Bluetooth menu of your device, search for new devices and select “6688” to pair. Once they are paired successfully, the light indicator on left earphone will turn off.
Note: Hold the multifunction button of each earphone to power off the device.
Short press the multifunction button of any earphone.
Long press the multifunction button of any earphone.
Short press the multifunction button of any earphone.
- Simple synchronization: Press two times the multifunction button to next song.
- Double synchronization: Press two times the multifunction button of right earphone to next song. Press two times the multifunction button of left earphone to previous song.
Note: The volume must be adjusted from your mobile device.
|Unable to pair up with other devices.||1.Check whether the earphone is still on the process of search or switch it off and on again.
2. There are too many Bluetooth devices in the proximity that cause difficulty in connection. Turn off other Bluetooth devices.
3.Make sure your earphone is in “Pairing Mode”.
|The sound is low or distorted.||4. Check the Bluetooth device’s volume and then adjust it to an appropriate level.
5. Recharge the battery.
|Occasionally the music stops.||6. Check whether the earphone effective transmission range is exceeded or if there is an obstacle standing between the earphone and other Bluetooth devices.|
- Do not expose this product to rain or damp conditions.
- Prevent this item from falling as it could cause serious
- Do not dismantle, repair or modify this product by yourself, contact an authorized specialist.
- In order to avoid any risk, do not dispose of this product inappropriately or throw it into the fire as there is a built-in Lithium battery.
- Clean it with a dry cloth.
- Do not place this item near sources of heat or expose to direct sunlight.
- Do not insert any metal objects into this device as there is a risk of causing a short circuit in the unit.
Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones can cause hearing loss.
This symbol both in the product and its user manual indicates that at the end of the devices electrical life it should be recycled separately from your household waste. There are adequate means to dispose of this material for proper recycling. For more information, contact your local authorities.
Hereby, Mkto Catal Importaciones S.L. declares that this radio equipment is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the UE declaration of conformity is available at: www.makito.eu (search on reference).
MKTO CATAL IMPORTACIONES S.L. 804267225 Ctra.
De Huercal.Overa, s/n, 04640, Putpi, Almeria, Spain.