ECOFLOW River Pro Extra Battery 600 Portable Power Station User Manual
- Keep EcoFlow RIVER Pro Extra Battery (hereinafter referred to as RIVER Pro Extra Battery) and the accessories dry. DO NOT expose the product and accessories to high heat.
- Never disassemble, puncture, shock, damage, or incinerate the product.
- Recycle and dispose of the product in accordance with local regulations.
- Pay attention to safety when handling the RIVER Max Extra Battery.
- Children or people living with disabilities or should use the product under the protection of a supervisor.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- RIVER Pro Extra Battery
- Expansion Power Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card
The following terms are used in this document to indicate various levels of potential harm that may be caused by improper operation.
The instructions, if not properly followed, may result in property damage and minor physical damage.
The instructions, if not properly followed, may result in property damage and serious physical damage.
The instructions, if not properly followed, may result in property damage, major accident and serious injury.
Read the ENTIRE user manual to be familiar with the features of this product before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly may result in damage to the product or personal property and cause serious injury. EcoFlow will not assume any legal responsibility. DO NOT use the product with incompatible components or alter the product in any way without following the instructions provided by EcoFlow. Otherwise, you cannot get after-sales service from EcoFlow under warranty condition. These Safety Guidelines include instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is important to read and follow all the instructions and warnings in the user manual before assembly, setup or using the product.
Product Safety Guidelines
Improper use may result in fire, property damage or personal injury. Make sure to use the product according to the following safety rules and guidelines.
- DO NOT put the product nearby any liquids. Do not immerse the product in water. DO NOT leave the batteries out in the rain or near a source of moisture. Moisture in the device could cause short circuits, component failure, fires or even an explosion.
- Never use NON- EcoFlow parts. Go to http://www.EcoFlow.com to purchase new parts. EcoFlow takes no responsibility for any damage caused by the use of non-EcoFlow parts.
- Never install or remove other modules from the RIVER Pro Extra Battery when it is turned on. Do Not plug or unplug other modules when the power of the product is turned on, otherwise the power interface may be damaged.
- Using the product in environments above 140ºF (60°C) may cause fire or explosion. Using the product in environments below -4ºF (-20°C) will severely affect the performance of the product. Allow the product to return to a normal operating temperature before use it.
- DO NOT use the batteries in strong electrostatic or electromagnetic environments. Otherwise, it may not work properly and the battery control board may malfunction and cause a serious accident during use.
- Never disassemble or pierce the product in any way. Otherwise, it may leak, catch on fire, or explode.
- DO NOT use the product if it was involved in a crash or a heavy bump.
- If the product falls into the water during use,take the product out immediately and put it in a safe and open area. Keep a safe distance from it until it is completely dry. Never use it again and dispose it properly as described in the Battery Disposal section below. If the product catches fire, it is recommended to use fire extinguishing equipment in the following order: water or water mist, sand, fire blanket, dry powder, carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- DO NOT put the machine in a microwave oven or in a pressurized container.
- Do Not allow pins, wires or other metal pieces to insert to the device case, outlets or controls. Metal pieces may short circuit the product.
- Avoid collision. DO NOT place heavy objects on the machine.
- If there is dirt on any plug or outlet surface, use a dry cloth to clean it. Otherwise, it will cause abrasion and result in energy loss or inability to charge.
- Always use EcoFlow approved charging cables. RIVER Pro Extra Battery can only be used with RIVER Pro.
DO NOT connect RIVER Pro Extra Battery to other products. EcoFlow will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by failure to follow this instruction.
- When charging, please place the product on the ground with no flammable or combustible materials around. To prevent accidents, never leave the machine unattended during charging.
- DO NOT charge a product immediately after a long heavy load, because the product’s temperature may become too high. DO NOT charge a product until it cools down to room temperature
Product Storage and Transportation:
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. If any children accidentally swallow parts, please see a doctor immediately.
- If a low-battery warning appears, charge the battery before storing it. Otherwise, long-term storage may cause damages to the battery in the product. Batteries in the product will enter hibernation mode if it is depleted and stored for a long time. Recharge the product can bring the battery out of hibernation.
- DO NOT place the product near a heat source, such as a car in direct sunlight, a fire source, or a heating stove.
- Store the product in dry environments. DO NOT place the product where it may contact with water.
- Make sure no objects can fall on or around the product while in storage.
- Never ship a product with a battery power level higher than 30%.
Product Battery Disposal:
- Dispose of the product in specific recycling boxes after a complete discharge. Batteries are hazardous chemicals. Please strictly follow your local regulations regarding the battery disposal and recycle.
- Dispose of the product immediately if it cannot be powered on after over-discharging.
- Temperature for normal use and storage of this product is -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C) and temperature for optimal use and storage of this product is 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Cold weather use.
Cold temperatures can affect the unit’s battery capacity due to chemical characteristics of the battery. Keep the power station within the environment temperature range, -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C) to prolong battery life
- If the product is not used for a long time, the battery life may be reduced.
- Discharge RIVER Pro Extra Battery to 30%, then charge to 85% every 3 months to keep the battery healthy.
Do not bring this product on flights.
RIVER Pro Extra Battery Use, Care and Safety Guide
You are now an EcoFlow product user. This brief pamphlet is meant to help you. Please take some time to read it before using this product. Read it through to understand how to use this product!
To turn RIVER Pro Extra Battery on/off, you need to press and hold the Power Button. Before connecting it to RIVER Pro, make sure that RIVER Pro Extra Battery is turned off. Get to know your RIVER Pro Extra Battery, follow this step-by-step introduction to each of RIVER Pro Extra Battery’s ports, buttons, display screens and more.
RIVER Pro Extra Battery’s Features
- Expansion Power Port
- High Temperature Indicator
- Battery Warning Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Low Temperature Indicator
- Power Button
Expansion Power Port
Plug in the Expansion Power Cable into this port to connect your RIVER Pro Extra Battery to a RIVER Pro to expand the battery capacity to 1440Wh. It supports a maximum of 660W charging and 720W discharging of RIVER Pro Extra Battery.
High Temperature Indicator
When the ambient temperature is too high (above 140ºF/60℃), the red high temperature warning light will flash. Please move the device to a location with a suitable temperature for the device to function normally. When the ambient temperature is above 113ºF(45℃) while the device is being charged, the red high temperature warning light will flash as well. Please move the device to a location with a suitable temperature for the device to charge normally.
Battery Warning Indicator
When the battery malfunctions, try to resolve the issue by restarting the device. Otherwise, please contact customer service.
Battery Level Indicator
When the ambient temperature is too low (below -4ºF/-20℃), the blue low temperature warning light will
flash. Please move the device to a location with a suitable temperature for the device to function normally. When the ambient temperature is below 0℃ while the device is being charged, the blue low temperature warning light will flash as well. Please move the device to a location with a suitable temperature for the device to charge normally.
Press and hold the power button 1 second to turn the RIVER Pro Extra Battery on and off. When the RIVER Pro Extra Battery is turned on, the display will light up. When the RIVER Pro Extra Battery is running, you can switch on or off the display screen by pressing the Power Button once. When the RIVER Pro Extra Battery is connected to the RIVER Pro, its standby time will follow the current settings of the RIVER Pro.
RIVER Pro Connect with RIVER Pro Extra Battery
Get the RIVER Pro, RIVER Pro Extra Battery and Expansion Power Cable ready. Then turn off the power of RIVER Pro and RIVER Pro Extra Battery. Follow the steps below. If the devices are not turned off, they cannot be successfully connected.
- Open the soft cover below the AC port of RIVER Pro to expose the Expansion Power Port. Connect the Expansion Power Cable to the port. Tighten the screws on both sides of the port to reinforce the connection.
- Open the dust cover of RIVER Pro Extra Battery to expose the Expansion Power Port. Connect the other end of the Expansion Power Cable to the port. Tighten the screws on both sides of the port to secure the connection.
- Turn on the power button of RIVER Pro or RIVER Pro Extra Battery. If the display of RIVER Pro shows the Battery Warning Indicator, the connection is successful. When connecting the devices for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge them first. Fully charge RIVER Pro and RIVER Pro Extra Battery and ensure that the voltage of both devices are consistent to maximize the performance of RIVER Pro Extra Battery.
- Net Weight: 15.4 lbs (7kg)
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.1 x 8.3 in (28.8 x 18 x 21 cm)
- Capacity: 720Wh (28.8V)
- Testing and certification: UL CE FCC RoHS RCM
- Expansion Power Port: 24.4V-33.6V, 720W Max
- Expansion Power Port: 33.6V, 660W Max
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Discharge Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (±5°F), -20°C to 60°C (±3°C)
- Charge Temperature: 32°F to 113°F (±5°F), 0°C to 45°C (±3°C)
- Shelf Life: 1 Year (after fully charged)
- Life Span: 800 Cycles to 80% capacity
How do I clean for RIVER Pro Extra Battery?
The RIVER Pro Extra Battery is versatile, so it is likely that simple cleaning will be required from time to time.
Use dry, non-abrasive cloth to wipe. If you want to wipe more cleanly, we recommend that you use a special
detergent for mobile phone and computer screen. DO NOT expose the product to large amounts of water!.
How do I store RIVER Pro Extra Battery?
Please store RIVER Pro Extra Battery in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water. Turn off its main
switch and store it at room temperature. In order to extend its battery life, when long-term storage is required, please discharge the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to 30%, then charge it to 85% every 3 months.
How do I use RIVER Pro Extra Battery safely?
Please use RIVER Pro Extra Battery under temperature conditions within its operating temperature range.
Using RIVER Pro Extra Battery outside the optimal operating temperature range may cause RIVER Pro Extra
Battery to exceed its safe and effective working limits. DO NOT immerse RIVER Pro Extra Battery in water.
RIVER Pro Extra Battery is not waterproof. Doing so will void the warranty.