High Fidelity Stereo Headphone
- 40mm unit with high polymer-metal composite diaphragm, light and durable.
- Cavity space adjustment technology for reasonable improvement sound wave reflection.
- Steel structure headband matches movable alloy bracket made by CNC device.
- Earmuff and headband cushion covered with protein leather and high elastic sponge.
- Tilting ergonomic earmuffs for comfortable wearing.
- Including high-quality audio cable, phone wired controller audio cable, and high-end pouch.
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sound pressure level: 100dB
Driver unit: 40mm
Type: closed moving coil
Frequency response curve:
H880 B&K manual head test frequency response curve.
The above specification is only for your reference, design and specification are subject to change without notice.
- According to the actual condition, select an applicable audio cable to connect the headphone and player device. Note:
Connect the audio cable with the EDIFIER logo port to the player device and another port to the headphones.
- As the following illustration shows, adjust the headphone to an applicable length and based on left and right channel marks for correct wearing.
- Operational ways of wired controller① Volume increase
② Press: pause or play music/answer or end a call Double press: next track
Press thrice: previous track
③ Volume decrease
- Fold the bracket of the headphone and put it into a storage bag for portable carrying.
Box content ：
To guarantee your personal safety, please do not wear or keep headphones in the vicinity (closer than 10cm) of a pacemaker.
Do not insert plug into electric sockets.
Supervise children when using the equipment, the product is not a toy.
Headphone listening at high volume levels – particularly, over extended periods of time – may damage your hearing.
The operation of switches on your hi-fi system or plugging in the headphones may cause clicks which at high volume setting may affect your hearing. Therefore, always set the volume control to minimum before switching between different sources (tuner, turntable, CD player, etc.) or plugging in the headphones.
For traffic safety, do not use headphones while driving or cycling.