- LED indicator
Red light on: Charging, Light off: Fully charged
Blue light blinks quickly: search Bluetooth/incoming call
Blue light blinks slowly: connected to Bluetooth/answering
Red light blinks: low battery level
- Multifunction key
- Charging port
- Volume control key
Please read this manual carefully in order to use the unit safely and to bring out its maximum performance. Please be sure to keep this manual for future.
High-performance Neodymium drivers with an ultra diaphragm produce strong bass and a full audio experience.
Bluetooth V4.0 makes high-performance audio processing and low latency.
10 hours of playback, and works within 10 meter of distance.
Built-in high sensitivity Omni-directional Microphone for pickup 360-degree sound source.
Soft leather and lightweight for long comfort use. Easy to use function keys.
1. When turned off, press and hold the “ ”button for about 2 seconds to power on the headphone. When turned off, press and hold the “ ” button for 5 seconds until blue light continuously flashes, the headphone enters pairing status; When turned on, press and hold the “ ” button for 3 seconds to power off the headphone.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to search for and connect to “EDIFIER W570BT”. After pairing is successful, there will be a prompt tone from the headphone and blue light will flash once per 4 seconds. Note: After enabling Bluetooth function, if fail to connect to headphones within 3 minutes it will automatically turn off.
Skip to next track： press and hold the “+” key
Return to previous track： press and hold the “-” key
Increase volume： press the “+” key
Decrease volume： press the “-” key
Answer the call： press the “ ”key once when the phone rings
Hangup the call： press the “ ”key once during answering
Reject the call： press and hold the “ ” key for approx.2 seconds
Pause music/video： press the “ ” key to pause playing, press againto resume playing
|Product type||Enclosed moving coil|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||106Db|
|Bluetooth distance||Approx. 10m|
|Input||5V = 500mA|
Note: The design and specifications may be changed without prior notice in order to make improvements.
- Check if the volume is minimum.
- Ensure the audio source is available.
- Ensure your Bluetooth device is available and correctly connected.
- In Bluetooth mode, if the audio playback is interrupted, move the devices closer and retry the connection.
- When connect via Bluetooth, it’s best to turn the volume of your device up.
- Try another Bluetooth device for connection.
- Ensure Bluetooth function is enabled compatible on your Bluetooth devices.
- Ensure EDIFIER W570BT is fully charged.
- Switch EDIFIER W570BT off then on and reconnect to the audio source.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding EDIFIER Products, please contact us by dialing the technology support/service telephone number (refer to the After-service card).
Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced.
Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
For products with removable batteries, the battery must be
properly recycled or disposed. For products with built-in battery, disassembling is prohibited.
Never disassemble, hit with force, squeeze batteries or dispose of batteries in fire. Do not expose batteries in conductive materials, liquid, fire or heat. Do not let metal object contact two battery poles. If the battery looks swollen, leaking, discolored, having odor or any abnormal appearance, stop using it. Do not use the battery after immersed in water.
Improper use of battery may lead to explosion or leakage, causing skin burn or other injuries; in the event of battery leakage, handle it with care and immediately dispose of the battery in the manner in compliance with applicable laws and regulations in your locality.
To guarantee your personal safety, please do not wear or keep headphones in the vicinity (closer than 10cm) of a pacemaker.
Do not insert plug into electric sockets.
Supervise children when using the equipment, the product is not a toy.
Headphone listening at high volume levels – particularly, over extended periods of time – may damage your hearing.
The operation of switches on your hi-fi system or plugging in the headphones may cause clicks which at high volume setting may affect your hearing.
Therefore, always set the volume control to minimum before switching between different sources (tuner, turntable, CD player, etc.) or plugging in the headphones.
For traffic safety, do not use headphones while driving or cycling.