EDISION OS mini
EDISION OS mini – DVB/S2 Tuner
EDISION OS mini – DVB/S2 Tuner + DVB/S2 Tuner
EDISION OS mini – DVB/S2 Tuner + DVB/C/T2
EDISION OS mini – DVB/C/T2
– MPEG-4, H.264 & MPEG-2 Compliant
– Dual Core 750 MHz (2000 DMIPS) BCM7362 Processor – 512 MB DDR3 DRAM / 512 MB NAND Flash Memory / 4MB Serial NOR Flash Memory (for boot loader)
– Linux Operating System
– 10/100 Mbps Full Duplex Ethernet Interface
– 1x Smart Card Reader
– 2x USB 2.0 Port (1x in der Front & 1x Rear)
– DV-OUT & Component Line Out
– unlimited Channel Memory
– Super Sensitive Tuner
– S/PDIF Output for Digital Audio and Dolby AC-3 Bit Stream Output
– Firmware/ Software Upgrade: Through (Ethernet, USB Memory Stick)
– multi-Language OSD Menus
– user-Friendly EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
– external Power Supply
– very low standby power consumption (<0.5W)
Please check that the following contents are enclosed :
- Power Button Switch between operation and standby modes
- Display current menu information and channel name etc.
- USB Connect to the External HDD or USB storage with a USB cable. (Max. 500mA)
- Smart card reader. To insert a smart card
- LNB1 INPUT 1st satellite tuner input from the LNB on a dish antenna. Turn the receiver OFF first before connecting
- Loop Out. Only channels with the same Polarisation (horizontal/vertical) and in the same frequency bands are considered (low/high)
- DVB-T2 / DVB-C Line IN
- DVB-T2 / DVB-C Antennas Line OUT. Loop Out
- Line OUT 3.5mm to RCA Cable
- 3.5mm to DB9 Serial Cable
- S/PDIF Line OUT
- Ethernet Communication port via HTTP, FTP, NFS, Telnet, and Samba to access your Hard Drive or to upload channel lists. This is also used to update Edison OS mini + software
- USB Connect to the External HDD or USB storage with USB cable (Max. 500mA)
- External Power Supply Connect the power supply (12V / 3.5A)
- Power Switch. Turn AC Power On/Off
- Please refer to the Safety Instruction before powering on the device.
- Connect Edison OS mini to your TV set using an HDMI cable or an RCA cable.
- Connect the coaxial cable (from the satellite dish) to the LNB INPUT of Edison OS mini, alternatively the aerial cable of your cable network operator or of your DVB T Antenna to the Antenna In Input.
- Power on the Edision OS mini.
- After booting up, the Initial setup menu comes up for the installation according to your TV settings and Antenna settings.
REMOTE CONTROL UNIT
Please read the safety instructions carefully before using the Edision OS mini.
The manufacturer takes no responsibility for the incorrect handling of the Edision OS mini.
* For sufficient ventilation, leave enough space.
* If unused for a prolonged amount of time, turn the power OFF.
* Do not cover the Edision OS mini ventilation openings with items such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
* Do not expose the Edision OS mini to liquid, moisture, direct sunlight, and extreme weather.
* Do not place open flame sources, such as lighted candles, near or on the Edision OS mini.
* Do not place any containers with liquid, such as vases, on the Edision OS mini.
* Do not connect or modify cables while the Edision OS mini is connected to the power.
* Do not remove the cover. Risk of electric shock!
* Do not touch the Edison OS mini with wet hands. Risk of electric shock!
* Do not put any metal items into the slots or ventilation openings.
* Please disconnect your Edison OS mini from the main power during thunder or heavy storms.
* Disconnect the main power cable if the power cord is damaged.
* Cleaning: Disconnect the main power cord before cleaning the cover. Use a slightly damp cloth without cleaning agents.
* Connect the Edison OS mini only to suitable sockets. Do not allow overloads to occur.
* Modifications and changes to the Edison OS mini lead to loss of warranty
* Incorrect software installation leads to loss of warranty.
* This instruction might be modified without prior notice.
- When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
- All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of separately from the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by the government or the local authorities.
- The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.
- For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance, please contact your city office, waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.