EFM Leather Wireless Charge Pad User Manual
- 1 x EFM® 15W Leather Wireless Charge Pad
- 1 x Warranty Details/Instruction Manual
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x EFM® Fast Charge Wall Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
|Input||DC12V 1.5A / DC9V 1.67A /DC5V 2.0A|
|Output||15W / 10W / 7.5W / 5W|
LED STATUS INDICATOR
|Green||Charger on Standby/ Device is fully charged|
|Blue (flash)||Device not aligned correctly on charger/ Foreign object detected obstructing wireless signal|
- Please read the instruction manual before using this product.
- Do not modify, repair or dismantle the wireless charge pad. Doing so may result in fire, electric shocks or a complete breakdown of the product all of which are not covered under warranty.
- Do not use any diluent or volatile liquids to clean the product surface.
- Do not use the product in a hazardous location. 5. The product should be kept in a dry and ventilated environment, do not store in an area of high humidity and/or high temperature
USING THE WIRELESS CHARGE PAD
- Connect the supplied Type C cable to the designated port on your EFM® Leather Wireless Charge Pad.
- Plug the USB-A end into the included EFM® Fast Charge Wall Charger, then plug it into a power source.
- Ensure that the charge pad is positioned correctly with the leather charge platform facing upwards. (Charge platform identified by the debossed EFM logo)
- Place your Qi-Supported mobile device on the charging area.
- Check that the charge pad’s LED status indicator ring lights up on placement of your device.
Please Note: The proper placement of your mobile device onto the charge pad will depend entirely upon the location of the wireless charging coil within your mobile device.
MOBILE DEVICES WITH CASES
Wireless charging is designed to work on cases up to 3mm in depth. EFM cannot guarantee that your device will charge if you have attached a case thicker than 3mm on to your mobile device.
Please ensure that you remove any cases or covers before placing your mobile device on the wireless charege pad as thay may reduce the charge efficiency.
Fast Charging is supported only when the wireless charge pad is powered by a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 or 2.0charging adapter.
For optimsl Charge rates and more efficient charge speeds this package includes a bonus EFM® Fast Charge Wall Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology and a USB Type C cable.
Do not use unsupported devices on the wireless charge pad, only devices that support the Qi wireless standard are recommended.
Do not place foreign objects on the charging pad whilst in use, this may damage both the charging pad and the mobile device.
Do not cover or obstruct the wireless charge pad’s vents, this may lead to overheating and cause damage to the device.
REPLACEMENT WARRANTY REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register your product along with your proof of purchase (receipt) within 14 days at www.myefm.com/register.
- If you have any issues with your registered product during the warranty period, complete the Warranty Claim form, including any images of the fault, at www.myefm.com/warranty.
- We will review your claim and, if approved, please send your faulty product back to us (at your cost) Upon receipt your free replacement product will be sent to you free of charge anywhere within Australia.
Please Note: Only products registered within 14 days of purchase with a valid receipt are eligible for the EFM Registered Warranty Program.
This program covers EFM products only, not devices and/or device parts. The 5 Year free replacement warranty is limited to 1 replacement per verified proof of purchase registration.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
EFM® will happily repair or replace defective goods for up to 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is against defects in the EFM® goods purchased and does not cover damage caused by the incorrect use or installation of the goods, or by modifications, or by accident.
To claim under the warranty, you need to return the faulty product to the place of purchase (at your expense) with a valid proof of purchase. If you are not able to return the product to the place of purchase, you can contact:
EFM Customer Service Department
PO BOX 684, Belmont WA 6104
P: 1300 069 336 (1300 0 MYEFM)
E: [email protected]
The 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty covers EFM® product and not your device.
For more information visit myefm.com
This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian Consumer Law for Consumer Electronic Devices and Home Entertainment Products.