ENFORCER Unmanaged PoE Switches
- Provides both Ethernet data and power to multiple PoE devices including IP cameras, IP access, IP speakers/intercoms, VOIP, etc.
- Specially designed for video transmission with fast packet forwarding capability for clear images and smooth transmission
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports 10,100BaseT (NS-508UT-GAQ supports up to 1000BaseT Gigabit)
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at (NS-508UT-GAQ also conforms to IEEE 802.3ab)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow control
ENFORCER Unmanaged PoE Switches provide Ethernet and power to PoE devices such as IP cameras, IP access control, IP speakers/intercoms, IP telephony, etc. Fast packet forwarding capability and extra backplane bandwidth ensure clear images at fast transmission speeds for video, making them well-suited for HD CCTV installations.
1x PoE Switch
1x Power adapter*
1x AC Power cord
*Power adapter included
Distance depends on Ethernet cables used. Cat5e/6 recommended.
656ft (200m) at 10Mbps with VLAN switch ON
*Flashing green when data is being transmitted
*Flashing green when data is being transmitted
- Determine the best location for the switch. Note that the uplink cable (as well as the PoE device cable, except for the NS-104UT-MAQ with the VLAN function switch turned ON) cannot exceed 328ft (100m).
- If installing the NS-104UT-MAQ, make sure that the VLAN function switch is set correctly.
- Turn off power to both the display device and the PoE device before proceeding. Installation
under power will damage the transmission equipment.
- Connect the PoE device(s) to a downlink port on the switch using a Cat5e/6 cable conforming
to either the EIA/TIA 568A or 568B standard.
- Connect the DVR or computer to the uplink port on the switch using a Cat5e/6 cable
conforming to either the EIA/TIA568A or 568B standard.
- Connect the power to the switch and ensure that the power LED and the POE led on any
the connected port is on.
- Turn on the display device and ensure that the system is functioning properly.
Sample CCTV Application:
PoE Device doesn’t function correctly
- Confirm that both input and output devices are turned on
- Ensure that the Ethernet cable does not exceed 328ft (100m) or 656ft (200m) for NS-104UT-MAQ with the VLAN function switch turned ON
- Confirm that no PoE equipment power requirement exceeds 30W
- Confirm that the Ethernet cable meets EIA/TIA 568A or 568B standard and that both ends are the same standard (not a crossover cable)
- Test that the Ethernet cable to ensure that it is operational
- Test with another PoE device that is known to be operating correctly
IMPORTANT: Users and installers of this product are responsible for ensuring this product complies with all national, state, and local laws and statutes related to monitoring and recording audio and video signals. SECO-LARM will not be held responsible for the use of this product in violation of any current laws or statutes.
FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC RULES. OPERATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TWO CONDITIONS: (1) THIS DEVICE MAY NOT CAUSE HARMFUL INTERFERENCE AND (2) THIS DEVICE MUST ACCEPT ANY INTERFERENCE RECEIVED, INCLUDING INTERFERENCE THAT MAY CAUSE UNDESIRED OPERATION. Notice: The changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with the FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, no change to the antenna or the device is permitted. Any change to the antenna or the device could result in the device exceeding the RF exposure requirements and void the user’s authority to operate the device.
WARRANTY: This SECO-LARM product is warranted against defects in material and workmanship while used in normal service for one (1) year from the date of sale to the original customer. SECO-LARM’s obligation is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective part if the unit is returned, transportation prepaid, to SECO-LARM. This Warranty is void if the damage is caused by or attributed to acts of God, physical or electrical misuse or abuse, neglect, repair or alteration, improper or abnormal usage, or faulty installation, or if for any other reason SECO-LARM determines that such equipment is not operating properly as a result of causes other than defects in material and workmanship. The sole obligation of SECO-LARM and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy shall be limited to the replacement or repair only, at SECO-LARM’s option. In no event shall SECO-LARM be liable for any special, collateral, incidental, or consequential personal or property damage of any kind to the purchaser or anyone else.
NOTICE: The SECO-LARM policy is one of continual development and improvement. For that reason, SECO-LARM reserves the right to change specifications without notice. SECO-LARM is also not responsible for misprints. All trademarks are the property of SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. or their respective owners. Copyright © 2020 SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.
SECO-LARM® U.S.A., Inc.
16842 Millikan Avenue, Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (949) 261-2999 | (800) 662-0800
- LARM.com – La Armería de Madrid – fabricantes de armas y rifles
- SECO-LARM – ENFORCER Home Page – Burglar Security & Accessories, Vehicle Alarms & Accessories, Security Systems for Residential, Commercial and Vehicle, CCTV