REMOTE KEY FINDER
Instructions for Use
This remote key finder can help you to find the lost keys, remotes, purse, eyeglass, cane, and other easily lost items quickly. With just one press on the color-coded button, the beep sound and flashes will lead you to find the lost items.
This is a unique remote key finder with an LED flashlight. The ON/OFF switch is located at the right side of the transmitter, which allows you to turn on and off the LED flashlight easily. This becomes extremely handy when you need to find something in the dark.
The key finder with base support is also a good display for your tea table, TV bench, bed, computer desk, bookshelf, etc. The transmitter is removable from the base and can be carried with you to find lost items.
Requires 2 new AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
Follow the steps below to install batteries into the transmitter.
- Remove the battery door located on the back of the transmitter.
- Install the batteries according to the (+) and (-) marks inside the battery compartment.
- Push the battery door back into place.
Each receiver requires one CR2032 button cell battery (included).
- Using a small coin, insert in the slot on the battery cover and unscrew it in the arrowed direction.
- Put the battery into the battery compartment, make sure the”+” side of the battery is facing up.
- Replace the battery cover and securely screw it into place.
> Do not mix old and new batteries.
> Do not mix Alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
Protect the environment and respect the law. Please handle the old battery properly.
Never discard it by throwing it into a garbage bin.
- Attach the car-coded receivers to your frequently he tens with the key wigs or double Wed wholesome tape.
- Press and release the corresponding color-coded baton on the Me transmitter.
- The receiver is h range (30 meters). it will beep and meanwhile the LED h6catot will flash.
- t no beep is heard, change your Watch or use row last lens and press the button again.
Batley: AAA1.5042pcs (for trarsmitter. not Included); CR2032 (fct MEW% Included)
Working range: 30-40 meters Ripen awe)
Fri: piano, 433.92i112
Aiseessedet key rips (gaas), double sided ththeisfre tape ($CS)
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance COuld void the user’s authority 10 Operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits fOr a Class B digital device. Pursuant to Part 1501 the FCC Rules. These limits are designed 10 to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and. if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. II this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio Or televiSiOn reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and On. the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more Of the following measures:
Reorient Or relOcate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. — Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with a part I S of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions phis device may not cause harmful interference. and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.