Essos TWS Auto Pair Earbuds
Essos True Wireless Auto Pair Earbuds w/Case
Instruction Manual : XO-9568-3
Hello! This is your instruction manual, to help create the best possible experience with this cool product.
- Please follow the rules described in this manual closely to ensure your safety.
- Before using the earbuds, we would strongly encourage you read this manual.
- Do not modify, repair or dismantle the earbuds or power bank.
- Do not use any liquids to clean the products.
- Do not use the earbuds near water, or intense temperatures.
- Microphone/Earbud LED
- Multi-function button
- Ear tips
- Charging case LED (Earbud charging)
- Charging case LED (Case charging)
- Power case charging button
- Micro-USB input
- Charging the earbuds
- Place the earbuds securely into the power case. Make sure the earbuds are securely placed into the case.
- Press the power case charging button(6).The LED on the case will turn BLUE. The LED on the earbuds will turn RED.
- The LED on the Earbuds turns BLUE and the LED on Case will turn off when the ear buds are fully charged.
- You’ll hear a beep prompt when the ear buds need charged. The Earbuds will play audio at max volume for 2hrs.
2. Charging the power case
- Use the provided Micro USB Charging Cable to connect to an adapter or computer to charge the power case.
- When charging the power case the LED will flash RED. The LED will turn solid RED when the case is fully charged.
Pairing Both Earbuds:
- Pairing: First time
- Remove both earbuds from the power case, you’ll hear a voice prompt saying “Power On”.
- Once you hear both earbuds beep the earbuds are now synced to each other. If flash Red & Blue while the Secondary Earbud slowly flashes Blue.
2. Connecting to Bluetooth
- Go into your Bluetooth options and select the pairing name “Essos Earbuds”.
- If done successfully you will hear the voice prompt “Connected”. Both earbuds will You can now enjoy your favorite Audio.
- Previously connected earbuds will connect automatically after they’re powered ON.
- If you don’t connect to the earbuds within 3 minutes the earbuds will automatically power OFF.
3. Power ON
- Take out your earbuds from the charging case or press and hold the multi-function button for 3 seconds. You’ll hear the voice prompt “Power On”.
4. Power OFF
- To turn off your earbuds place them both back into the power case.
- You can also power off your earbuds by holding the multi-function button on both earbuds until you hear the voice prompt “Power Off”.
Press the multifunction button once to answer an incoming call, and again to
end the call.
Reject a Call:
Press and hold the multifunction button to reject an incoming call.
6. Activate Voice Assistant:
Double press the multifunction button, you will hear a beep prompt to indicate that your voice Assistand/Siri is “Activated” and waiting your commands.
7. Playing Audio
- Press the Multi-function button on the Right or Left Earbud to play/pause your audio.
- If you want to change the song or volume you must use the connected device.
Resetting your earbuds:
- If you’re having trouble pairing your earbuds please turn off your Bluetooth.
- Place both earbuds back into the charged power case.
- Now remove the earbuds and follow the instructions under “Pairing Both Earbuds”.
Single Earbud Usage:
- Paring for the first time
- Take out the earbud from the charging case. You will hear a voice prompt “Power On” and the earbud will flash Red & Blue.
- Open your Bluetooth options, Turn onBluetooth, and select the pairing name“Essos Earbuds”.
- If done successfully you will hear the voice prompt “Connected”. The earbud will slowly flash Blue.
- If you would like to synch the earbuds together, simply remove the other earbud from the case. The earbuds will automatically pair together.
2. Power ON/OFF
- Power ON: Take out your earbud from the charging case. You’ll hear the voice prompt “Power On”.
- Power OFF: Place your earbud back into the charging case or press and hold the multifunction button for 5 seconds.
3. Once the earbud is successfully connected with your device, you can listen to audio.
4. Answer/End calls: Press the multi-button once to answer an incoming call, and again to end.
5. Reject a call: Press and hold the multifunction button to reject an incoming call.
6. Activate Voice Assistant: Double press the multifunction button, you will hear a beep prompt to indicate that your voice Assistant / Siri is “Activated” and waiting your commands.
7. Music: short press the button to pause the music or play the music.
The Power Case can charge the earbuds 4x (from 0-100).
Mobile devices cannot connect with the earbuds if the earbuds are not in pairing mode.
If the earbuds are unable to connect to a mobile device via Bluetooth for 5+ minutes, the earbuds will power off automatically.
WARNING–When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Fully read the instructions before using the product.
- The unit will only achieve full performance after2 or 3 completed charge and discharge cycles.
- Do not overcharge your case. The unit may become hot under excessive use. Remove your case once it is fully charged. Never charge your case for more than 7 hours at a time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is required when the product is used near children.
- Do not expose the device to moisture.
- Do not use the device in excess of its out put rating. Overload outputs above the rating may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not use the device if repaired or modified.
- Damaged or modified battery may exhibit un predictable behavior resulting fire unpredictable behavior resulting In fire, explosion or Fisk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the device. Take the device to a qualified technician if service or repair Is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not expose the device fire or excessive temperatures. Exposure. fire or temperatures above 2121F/1001C may cause explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement par.
- This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authorityto operate the eguiPmeM
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC
rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!