Smart Nutrition Scale
|To download the VeSync app, scan the QR code or search
“VeSync” in the Apple App Store® or Google Play™Store.
|Open the VeSync app. Log In or
|Make sure your phone hasBluetooth®turned on. For Android
users, make sure your location is turned on as well.
|Follow the in-app instructions to add
your smart scale.
|A. Weighing Platform
B. Unit Selection Button
C. Digital Display
|D. Power/Tare Button
E. Anti-Skid Pads
F. Battery Compartment
|A. Bluetooth Mode
B. Weighing Mode
C. Measurement Unit
|D. Tare Mode
E. Negative Weight Value
F. Weight Value
USING YOUR SCALE
Before first use, remove the plastic strip from the battery compartment.
- Push to turn on the scale. To turn it off, press and hold for 2 seconds.
- Push UNIT to switch between measuring units. For volume, you can choose between water or milk options.
- Push to tare (or zero out) the weight of a container.
Note: You can use the VeSync app for smart control of the Tare function, unit switching, auto-off settings, and more.
My scale won’t turn on.
- Make sure the plastic strip is removed from the battery compartment on the underside of the scale.
- Make sure the batteries are new and properly installed under the correct polarity as marked in the battery compartment.
My scale display is dim.
- The scale is on standby. Place an item on the scale for measurement.
- Batteries may be running low.
My scale won’t connect to the VeSync app.
- Make sure your phone is within 30 ft / 10 m of your scale.
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth®turned on andis not connected to anotherBluetooth®device.
My scale display shows “Err”.
- There is too much weight on the scale. Remove weight from the scale to protect its weight sensors.
NEED MORE HELP?
Need more help? Scan here to view the manual for more information, including instructions for nutrition goals, app configuration, and more.
You can also type the following link in a web browser:
Due to app updates and improvements, the contents of the manual may change without notice. In case of any differences, follow the in-app instructions.
Etekcity Corporation warrants all products to be of the highest quality in material, craftsmanship, and service, effective from the date of purchase to the end of the warranty period. Warranty lengths may vary between product categories.
Scan the QR code to register your product and extend your 1-year warranty by an additional year.
1202 N. Miller St., Suite A
Anaheim, CA 92806
|Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free: (855) 686-3835
Mon–Fri, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Google and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
The Bluetooth®word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG,
Inc. and any use of such marks by Etekcity Corporation is under license.