IMPORTANCE OF THE MANUAL
This manual is a key part of the use of your machine. It summarizes the procedures of starting up, cleaning, and maintenance of the device and also the safety instructions you need to observe.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings included in this manual before starting your machine.
Most of the accidents are caused by non-compliance with the safety standards and rules.
This manual must be kept near the machine, within reach of the user, and held in good condition until the final destruction of the machine.
In case of loss or deterioration of the manual, you can ask the machine manufacturer mentioned on page 4 for a copy at any moment.
1.2. RECEIVERS OF THE MANUAL
This manual is intended for any staff who will manipulate the machine :
- people in charge of the transport of the machine
- people in charge of the use of the machine
- people in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the machine
- people in charge of the final destruction of the machine
Using the machine in an incorrect way or in non-compliance with the safety instructions indicated in this manual can cause death or serious injuries.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings contained in this manual before starting your machine.
- Respect all the safety standards before running the equipment.
- Use the equipment only for the applications specified in the manual.
- Always remain alert when using the equipment.
- Transport the machine using the handles or the appropriate grips.
- During the breaks, disconnect electrically the machine.
- Run the equipment to its nominal voltage.
- Let at least 50 cm of free space between the equipment and any obstacle so that the airflow is not blocked.
- Know how to quickly stop the equipment in case of necessity.
- Never use the equipment while it is running abnormally or it is defective.
- Do not direct a water jet or flammable liquid on the machine.
- Never direct an air jet or product jet on a person or an animal.
- Do not touch the warm surfaces of the equipment.
- Always wear adequate body protection (glasses, gloves, overalls, and mask) and pay attention to long hair.
- Never touch moving parts.
- Do not insert any object or the hands inside the protection grids to avoid any accident or damage to the machine.
- For any outside job, only use appropriate extension cords.
- Maintain the equipment carefully and clean it properly after every use.
- Disconnect the equipment before any intervention.
- Avoid absolutely unscrewing any connection while the machine is under pressure.
- Check the damaged parts.
- Do not clean the plastic parts with solvent.
- In case of damage to the electric cable or the plug, do not run the machine and contact a licensed After-Sale Service to put genuine parts instead of the defective ones.
- In case of needed After-Sale Service, always specify the machine model and its serial number.
- For any replacement of parts, only use genuine parts.
- Do not modify the machine.
- Do not cut or dismantle the protection grids.
- Do not open the electric box.
- Maintain the workspace clean and clear.
- The ambient operating temperature must be from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not use the equipment in a potentially explosive area.
- Do not place any potentially inflammable objects in close proximity to the machine.
- Take away every not qualified person from the working area of the machine, as well as children and animals.
- In case of installation of the machine on scaffolding or a plan above ground level, attach the machine to avoid any fall while operating.
- Do not install the equipment on an inclined surface to avoid the risks of unexpected moves or falls.
- Always use hoses and connections adapted to the used product (genuine parts), do not try to fix it.
- Do not walk on the hoses, do not bend them.
- Do not use the hoses to pull the machine.
- Keep the equipment in a clean and clear area in which the temperature does not exceed +35°C.
- After every use, necessarily grease the pump with a mixture of water + and storage liquid to avoid it blocking up. The storage of a not greased pump can damage it seriously.
IN CASE OF NECESSITY, WE SAVE OURSELVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY USEFUL MODIFICATION WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
2.2. ELECTRIC CONNECTION
The electric connection of the machine must be on a 16A – 230V plug with a differential circuit breaker.
Before any intervention on the machine, make sure that every energy supply is cut (air and electricity).
All the machines must be connected to the ground when they work to protect the operator from electric shocks. Our machines are all equipped with standardized connection plugs. The electric connection must be made by a qualified technician. It is forbidden to modify or dismantle the machine, especially the electric box.
Repairs must be made by an authorized center or our After-sale Service.
During any intervention on the machine, make sure that the ground is well reconnected.
During the use of an extension cord, make sure that it is not crushed or damaged and that it contains aground. Check that the section of the used extension cord is sufficient to support the machine when it is working. A too-thin extension cord can cause voltage drops or overheat of the machine.
In case of use of a cable reel, it is imperative to unwind it entirely, otherwise, the equipment can be damaged. The section must be proportional to the length of the cord.
2.3. END OF LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
At its end of life, the machine must not be eliminated with the other household waste. The uncontrolled elimination of waste can harm the environment or human health. Individuals are invited to contact the distributor which sold them the product or to inquire with their city hall to know where and how to get rid of the product so it can be recycled while respecting the environment.
Under the regulation of Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), we undertake to process the used EEEs according to the following provisions: applicable only to products on the market since 08/13/05, under the brands EUROPE PROJECTION or VOLUMAIR, products of other brands sold by our company (upon presentation of the corresponding invoices), products that operate using electrical energy (for example, thermal washers or compressors do not fall into this category).
WEEE returns are collected by our clients/distributors at their own expense to our collection points in Antony (92) or Rousset Sur Arc (13). Upon receipt, the products are sorted by our employees and directed to the most appropriate processing channels.
For any further information, please contact our hotline at +33 4 42 29 08 96 or [email protected].
Practical and compact mixer for mortar.
A double-helical paddle on a horizontal arm ensures rapid and homogeneous mixing. Mixer equipped with speed control, a rotation direction reversing function, and a water doser.
Equipped with a digital control panel, allowing simplified adjustment of rotation speed, a water dosing, and display of the network voltage.
TO USE WITH
- All types of powder products
- All bi-component products
- Sand or lime to mix with water
Do not use corrosive, acid, or other types of products susceptible to damaging the tank or the blade.
The water distribution circuit is expected to be used only with water. The use of another product, whatever it might be, can seriously damage the machine.
3.2. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Machine compatible with||CP Joint 20, CP 30, 35, 40, 45 & 55|
|Forward / reverse rotation speed||28 to 80 RPM|
|Power supply||230 V – 10 A – 50 & 60 Hz|
|Tank capacity||70 L|
|Mixing paddle||double helical paddle|
|Loading height||135 cm|
|Dimensions (L x w x h)||88 x 52 x 57 cm|
3.3. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS
|C||Geared electric motor|
|E||Control panel (see next page)|
3.3. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS (continued)
|F||Motor speed display in %||G||Water volume displayed in liters|
|1||Start/Stop||8||Increase the preset water volume|
|2||Start/Stop of the mixing||9||Decrease the preset water volume|
|3||Start/Stop of the tank emptying||L1||Power-on light|
|4||Increase the motor speed||L2||Mixing process light|
|5||Decrease the motor speed||L3||Tank emptying process light|
|6||Start/Stop of the water dosage||L4||Water dosage process light|
|7||Ajout d’eau par impulsion||AU||Emergency stop|
USE OF THE MACHINE
- The electric connection has to be 230 V – 16 A – 50 or 60 Hz with a 3 x 2,5 mm cable reel of 40m maximum, completely unreeled.
- The mixer is equipped with a security grid (A). If the grid is open, the display (F) shows SEC and the mixer will not start. Close the grid to activate the mixer.
- Once the machine has been connected, the machine is in stop mode, and the display (F) shows OFF.
- One push of the ON/OFF button (1), the display (F) shows the set value of the speed in %, the warning light (L1) lights up, and the machine is ready.
- When the machine is working (warning light (L1) is on), one push of the button ON/OFF (1) will switch the machine off. The display (F) will show OFF and the warning light (L1) will switch off.
In case of a dysfunction of the machine, one 3-second push on the ON/OFF (1) will allow you to verify that the power supply is over 210 V.
- One push of the button MIXING (2) will provoke the start-up of the mixing (alternate rotation) and the warning light (L2) lights up.
- Buttons (4) and (5) allow you to increase or reduce the speed of rotation.
- Set the wanted water quantity with the buttons (8) and (9). The display (G) will show the set value in liters. Once you have set the water quantity, the display (G) will once again show the last injected water quantity
- One push of the button DOSAGE (6) starts the dosing of the water, the warning light (L4) lights up during the duration of the dosing and the display (G) increments the injected water quantity. Once the set amount has been reached, the water dosage stops automatically and the warning light (L4) switches off.
- During the automatic cycle, one push of the button DOSAGE will pause the dosing. Another push will re-start the cycle.
- One push of the button +WATER provokes a water flow as long as the button is kept pressed. The display (G) will add the water quantity to the one previously shown. This function is only possible outside of the automatic water dosing seen above.
4.2. STARTING UP
- Once the machine is plugged in, the display (F) shows AU (emergency stop). Turn the red button (AU) to deactivate it.
- The display (F) shows OFF, push the button ON/OFF (1) to switch on the machine.
- The display (F) corresponds to the mixing speed from 0 to 100%, and the display (G) shows the water dosage in liters.
- Verify on the bag of the product to be mixed the water quantity and the necessary mixing time.
- Using the arrows +/- (8) and (9), set the water quantity to the inferior value given by the product manufacturer.
- Press the button DOSAGE (6). The water starts to run into the tank.
- Using the arrows +/- (4) and (5), set the mixing speed to 80% and activate the mixing by pressing the button MIXING (2).
- Once the desired water quantity is in the tank (after the automatic stoppage of the water dosing), break the bag of powder and empty it.
- Mix the product for the time indicated by the product manufacturer.
- If the product is too dry, use the +WATER button to add some water. The display (G) increments the value of the injected water quantity.
- If you had to add some water, correct the initially set quantity with help of the arrows +/- (8) and (9).
- Unlock the latch (B) and tip over the mixer. Whilst tipping, the security grid opens itself and stops the mixing.
- Once the product has been emptied, tip the mixer back into its original position.
- Press the button DOSAGE (6) to once again pour water into the tank, then press the button MIXING (2).
- Once the automatic water dosing has stopped, break the bag of powder and empty it.
- Mix the product for the amount of time indicated by the product manufacturer.
- Repeat step 12 as frequently as necessary.
4.3. ERROR CODES
The different error codes show up on the display (F).
|No display.||Plug the machine into the power supply, assure the power supply is
230 V, verify the fuse in the electric box.
|The emergency stop is on.||Unlock the emergency stop button (AU).|
|The machine is in stop mode.||Switch the machine on by pressing the button (1).|
|Default control engine.||Set the machine to OFF for one minute and then switch it back on.|
|Default security sensor.||Verify that the security grid is closed.|
If the problem persists or if in doubt about the good running of the machine, do not try to repair it by yourself or dismantle it.
Contact an authorized After-Sale Service or our hotline: +33 4 42 29 08 96.
5.1. CLEANING PROCEDURE
After every utilization of the machine :
Clean the tank with help of a water jet or high-pressure washer, then tip it over to empty it.
For optimal cleaning of the mixing blades, think of turning them during the procedure.
Also, clean the security grid (A).
Once the operation is finished, close the security grid.
The direct projection of water under pressure onto the control panel has to be stopped at the risk of water infiltration into the electric box. Proceed by simply cleaning with a humid sponge.
Once a week, lubricate the lubricator (D) with help of a grease pump (ref. 12566) as well as the engine lubricator.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
THE MANUFACTURER: EUROPE PROJECTION 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
DECLARES THAT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNATED BELOW:
Trademark: EUROPE PROJECTION
Model: Compact-Pro PREMIUM
COMPLIES WITH THE DIRECTIVES:
- Machines 2006/42/CE
- Low voltage 2014/35/UE
- CEM 2014/30/UE
- ROHS 2011/65/UE
- Noise emissions 2005/88/CE
ROUSSET, JANUARY 20th 2020
Each piece of equipment is delivered inspected and tested.
We exclude any warranty for visible defects, not notified by the customer within 48 hours.
The equipment sold is guaranteed during the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, as specified on the original proof of purchase, and under the conditions defined by the manufacturer.
This warranty covers any equipment against any manufacturing or material defect, under normal conditions of use. Insofar as the customer is presumed to be a professional of the same field of specialty, this warranty covers only the defect of the conception of the equipment rendering it unfit for its use, which could not be detected by a professional buyer.
The defects or deteriorations caused by natural wear, external accident, or a modification, use, storage, or treatment of the equipment not planned by the manufacturer, nor specified by ourselves, are excluded from any warranty.
Are expressly excluded from the warranty the defects resulting from improper use, the application of abrasive or corrosive products, inappropriate installation, negligence, insufficient maintenance or cleaning, inappropriate conditions of storage, chemical, electronical or electric influences, any change in the normal process of use.
The following wearing parts are not covered by the warranty (non-exhaustive list): rotors, stators, driving shafts, connecting rods, seals, cleaning balls, spray guns, lance, nozzle, hose, needle kits, cylinders, piston rods, prime/spray valve assy, seal kits, membranes, suction and delivery valves, carding machine vanes, filters, oils, chains, and quick-release clip.
The warranty also excludes the equipment on which the serial number was erased or made illegible, on which unauthorized people made attempts of repair, which were totally or partially dismantled.
Our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor) of 12 months following the purchase date by the final customer, without exceeding 24 months from the date of purchase by the client. The final user can extend this manufacturer’s warranty for a further 12 months by filling in the warranty extension form on our website www.euromair.com (under After-Sale Service) within 4 weeks of purchase.
This manufacturer’s warranty and its extension shall automatically cease if the customer does not resell the equipment within 24 months of its purchase. The cases of exclusion of warranty mentioned in the articles above are also applicable to our own equipment.
The manufacturer’s warranty shall always be subject to the presentation of the purchase invoice.
If the defective equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
If the defective equipment is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall issue a quote for the repair that we shall submit to the customer for approval.
Except as otherwise required by law, this manufacturer’s warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, including the statutory warranty of hidden defects.
In case of intervention of our services on a breakdown caused by the customer or an incident excluded in the conditions referred to above, the costs of repair and transport shall be invoiced to the customer.
We exclude all liability for indirect damages suffered by the customer, such as but not limited to, loss of income, turnover, loss of profits, loss of image, of any kind whatever.
In all cases, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for non-compliant equipment.
Any legal action of the customer against us relating to the warranty of the equipment shall be barred 1 year after the date of discovery of the defect. The customer shall have to prove the date of this discovery.
Request for Warranty
For any request related to the repair of equipment covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the customer shall have to fill out the warranty form, available on our website at the following address: https://www.euromair.com/en/after-sales-service/
For a full dossier, the following documents shall have to be attached:
- the purchase invoice of the final user
- pictures of the defective parts of the equipment
- a description of the breakdown
- the quote of labor if the customer is certified by EUROMAIR for repairing the equipment
No invoice of labor shall be taken into account without our prior approval.
Analysis of the breakdown by our technical department
A file number shall be given to the customer and an answer shall be provided within 48 working hours after the reception, provided that the request for warranty is considered as full.
In the event the equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall confirm the warranty to the customer and send him a quote (without price) detailing the parts to be changed and any comments.
Return of replacement parts
Replacement parts must be ordered with a warranty agreement number and will be made available to the customer at our factory.
The conditions of return of the equipment are detailed in our Delivery terms.
In the case of a warranty claim on an on-board component such as a Kohler, Honda, or Vanguard engine in a machine manufactured by us, only the manufacturer of the component is able to validate the warranty coverage.
In this case, the request must be addressed directly to the manufacturer of the component or to its nearest authorized representative. The Euromair, Euromair MPC, or Mixer service centers may be considered as the manufacturer’s representatives if they are the closest. As this principle also applies to batteries, our supplier Parts Holding Europe, or one of its sister companies, remains your contact for your requests (https://www.partsholdingeurope.com/).
You just acquired one of our machines and all the team of Europe Projection thanks you for the confidence you have granted us.
Manufacturer of professional equipment for paint and fillers, we have put our know-how for 25 years at the service of the users of our machines.
Our technical & commercial team is at your disposal for any further information you may need about the machine you just acquired.
228, avenue Olivier Perroy
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96
– 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
– Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96
–Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36
SAS au capital de 400 000 €
– RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510
– NAF 2892 Z
– Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
More information on www.euromair.com