Eole T5 + HV460
You just acquired one of our machines and all the team of Europe Projection thanks you for the confidence you have granted us.
Manufacturer of professional equipment for paint and fillers, we have put our know-how for 25 years at the service of the users of our machines.
Our technical & commercial team is at your disposal for any further information you may need about the the machine you just acquired.
228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96
1.1. IMPORTANCE OF THE MANUAL
This manual is a key part of the use of your machine. It summarizes the procedures of starting up, cleaning, and maintenance of the device and also the safety instructions you need to observe.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings included in this manual before starting your machine.
Most accidents are caused by non-compliance of the safety standards and rules.
This manual must be kept near the machine, within reach of the user, and held in good condition until the final destruction of the machine.
In case of loss or deterioration of the manual, you can ask the machine manufacturer mentioned on page 4 for a copy at any moment.
1.2. RECEIVERS OF THE MANUAL
This manual is intended to any staff who will manipulate the machine :
– people in charge of the transport of the machine
– people in charge of the use of the machine
– people in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the machine
– people in charge of the final destruction of the machine
Using the machine in an incorrect way or in non-compliance with the safety instructions indicated in this manual can cause death or serious injuries.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings contained in this manual before starting your machine.
- Respect all the safety standards before running the equipment.
- Use the equipment only for the applications specified in the manual.
- Always remain alert when using the equipment.
- Transport the machine using the handles or the appropriate grips.
- During the breaks, disconnect electrically the machine.
- Run the equipment to its nominal voltage.
- Let at least 50 cm of free space between the equipment and any obstacle so that the airflow is not blocked.
- Know how to quickly stop the equipment in case of necessity.
- Never use the equipment while it is running abnormally or it is defective.
- Do not direct a water jet or flammable liquid on the machine.
- Never direct an air jet or product jet on a person or an animal.
- Do not touch the warm surfaces of the equipment.
- Always wear adequate body protection (glasses, gloves, overall, and mask) and pay attention to long hair.
- Never touch moving parts.
- Do not insert any object or the hands inside the protection grids to avoid any accident or damage to the machine.
- For any outside job, only use appropriate extension cords.
- Maintain the equipment carefully and clean it properly after every use.
- Disconnect the equipment before any intervention.
- Avoid absolutely unscrewing any connection while the machine is under pressure.
- Check the damaged parts.
- Do not clean the plastic parts with solvent.
- In case of damage to the electric cable or the plug, do not run the machine and contact a licensed After-Sale Service to put genuine parts instead of the defective ones.
- In case of needed After-Sale Service, always specify the machine model and its serial number.
- For any replacement of parts, only use genuine parts.
- Do not modify the machine.
- Do not cut or dismantle the protection grids.
- Do not open the electric box.
- Maintain the workspace clean and clear.
- Ambient operating temperature must be from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not use the equipment in a potentially explosive area.
- Do not place any potentially inflammable objects in close proximity to the machine.
- Take away every not qualified person from the working area of the machine, as well as children and animals.
- In case of installation of the machine on scaffolding or a plan above ground level, attach the machine to avoid any fall while operating.
- Do not install the equipment on an inclined surface to avoid the risks of unexpected moves or falls.
- Always use hoses and connections adapted to the used product (genuine parts), do not try to fix it.
- Do not walk on the hoses, do not bend them.
- Do not use the hoses to pull the machine.
- Keep the equipment in a clean and clear area in which the temperature does not exceed +35°C.
IN CASE OF NECESSITY, WE SAVE OURSELVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY USEFUL MODIFICATION WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
2.2. ELECTRIC CONNECTION
The electric connection of the machine must be on a 16A – 230V plug with a differential circuit breaker.
Before any intervention on the machine, make sure that every energy supply is cut (air and electricity).
All the machines must be connected to the ground when they work to protect the operator from electric shocks. Our machines are all equipped with standardized connection plugs.
Electric connections must be made by a qualified technician. It is forbidden to modify or dismantle the machine, especially the electric box.
Repairs must be made by an authorized center or our After-sale Service.
During any intervention on the machine, make sure that the ground is well reconnected.
During the use of an extension cord, make sure that it is not crushed or damaged and that it contains aground. Check that the section of the used extension cord is sufficient to support the machine when it is working. A too-thin extension cord can cause voltage drops or overheat of the machine. In case of use of a cable reel, it is imperative to unwind it entirely, otherwise, the equipment can be damaged. The section must be proportional to the length of the cord.
2.3. END OF LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
At its end of life, the machine must not be eliminated with the other household waste. The uncontrolled elimination of waste can harm the environment or human health. Individuals are invited to contact the distributor which sold them the product or to inquire with their city hall to know where and how to get rid of the product so it can be recycled while respecting the environment.
Under the regulation of Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), we undertake to process the used EEEs according to the following provisions: applicable only to products on the market since 08/13/05, under the brands EUROPE PROJECTION or VOLUMAIR, products of other brands sold by our company (upon presentation of the corresponding invoices), products that operate using electrical energy (for example, thermal washers or compressors do not fall into this category).
WEEE returns are collected by our clients/distributors at their own expense to our collection points in Antony (92) or Rousset Sur Arc (13). Upon receipt, the products are sorted by our employees and directed to the most appropriate processing channels.
For any further information, please contact our hotline at +33 4 42 29 08 96 or [email protected].
Powerful, easy to use, the EOLE T5 turbine is ideal for all painting and decorating tasks.
Allows a large number of products to be applied (lacquers, varnishes, primers, in the aqueous phase or in the solvent phase …).
Do not use products that are too heavy (see viscosity tables 4.2.).
3.2. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Air flow-rate adjustment||yes|
|Electrical supply||230 V / 16 A / 50 & 60 Hz|
|Hose length||7,5 m|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||37 x 35 x 86 cm|
|Noise level||89 Lwa|
|Product flow-rate adjustment||yes|
|Jet width adjustment||yes|
|Air pressure adjustment||yes|
|Bowl capacity||1 L|
|Dimensions (L x w x h)||18 x 11 x 29 cm|
3.3. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SPRAY-GUN COMPONENTS
|B||1 litre bowl|
|D||Air inlet coupling|
|E||Product flow-rate adjustment thumbwheel|
|G||Air flow-rate adjustment thumbwheel|
3.4. IDENTIFICATION OF THE TURBINE COMPONENTS
|H||Ventilation filter / Bowl filling support|
|I||Air outlet coupling|
|L||Thermal circuit breaker|
|M||Electrical supply cable|
USE OF THE MACHINE
- The electric connection has to be 230 V – 16 A – 50 or 60 Hz.
- Be careful to only use paints that have not dried and which do not contain dry particles (otherwise, filter the paint with a strainer).
- When using a chlorinated product, it is imperative to dilute the product (5% of pure product maximum).
- Before use, verify the air filter foam (N). Replace it if it is used or missing by loosening the plastic cover.
- Choose the ideal needle kit depending on the paint which will be used. To change the nozzle, loosen the ring (A).
- The turbine is equipped with a thermal circuit breaker (L) which stops the motor when it reaches a temperature that is too high. If the turbine fuse has blown, verify that the electrical connection is correct and that the filters (H) and (N) are not clogged up, then press the (L) button to reset the circuit breaker.
Before each use, atomize some water before using the paint to be sprayed.
- The EOLE T5 + HV460 set can be used to spray bactericidal products (bleach, etc.). In this case, it is imperative to respect the following rules:
- Use the appropriate PPE to avoid any contact of the product with the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.
- Do not spray in the presence of people or animals.
- Wait for objects and surfaces to dry completely before handling.
- Absolutely respect the manufacturer’s recommendations for use (dilution, handling, etc.).
- The product must always be diluted before filling the bowl (maximum concentration of pure product 5%).
- Never spray pure products.
- Once the work is finished, rinse the bowl and gun thoroughly with water to avoid damage to the metal parts.
The spraying of potentially dangerous products remains the sole responsibility of the users.
Too high a concentration of chlorinated product can lead to corrosion of the gun.
Choice of the atomization kit
- The spray gun can be equipped with 6 different jet nozzles.
- Choosing the right atomization kit is essential to obtaining a perfect finish. This choice has to be made according to the work to be done, the kind of paint, the dimensions of the objects, and the surfaces to be covered (see table below).
|Nozzle Ø||Work to be made||Viscosity||
Product to be used
|0,80 mm||Finishing jobs, low output, small areas, decoration, refinishing, shadow, stain, etc…||15 seconds||Light, thin, chromate products, etc…|
|1,30 mm||All kinds of varnish jobs, household appliances, furniture, car bodywork, aviation, etc…||26 seconds||All products with normal dilution, lacquer, varnish, oil-based, cellulosic, polyurethane, etc…|
|1,80 mm||For usual jobs, high output, large areas||+30 seconds||Bottom layer, primer, oil-based paints, dispersion, etc…|
|2,20 mm||Thick layer, high output, large areas, speckled, decorative effects, building, insulation, etc…||Glues, heavy products, minium, Gelcoat, oil-based varnish, etc…|
- Prepare the surface to be painted (sanding, cleaning, etc…).
- Fill the bowl with paint (around 3/4 of the bowl). For more ease, put the bowl onto the (H) support.
- Mount the spray-gun body onto the spray gun.
- Connect the hose on the (I) coupling on the turbine side and the (D) coupling on the spray-gun side.
- Connect the turbine electrically and press the switch (J).
- For optimal atomization, hold the spray gun as horizontal as possible. The paint jet has to be perpendicular to the surface to be painted, with a distance of about 20 cm.
- Proceed by crossed sections, horizontal and vertical, directing the diffuser head as needed.
- Move the spray gun with a uniform movement and a regular speed. Release the trigger at the end of each section.
If the movement is too rapid, the risk of a paint lack will be important. If otherwise, the movement is too slow, bleeding may occur.
- To avoid bleeding, press the trigger only after having begun the movement of the spray gun.
- Do not try to cover everything in one layer, prefer applying a second one.
During utilization, use the potentiometer (K) to increase or decrease the airflow rate into the turbine.
So that the paint is at the ideal viscosity, use the viscosimeter delivered with the turbine.
Dilute a part of the paint with the appropriate thinner.
Fill the viscosimeter to the top and let the liquid flow and monitor the time it takes until the trickle of paint becomes discontinuous.
Check to see if the time corresponds to the indications in the table below:
– if the time is longer, increase the dilution
– if the time is shorter, add more paint
|Oil paint||25 to 30 sec.||Hammered finish||30 to 50 sec.|
|Vinyl paint||30 to 35 sec.||Anti-rust||25 to 33 sec.|
|Acrylic paint||30 to 35 sec.||Lacquer, polyurethane||25 to 30 sec.|
|Polite||35 to 40 sec.||Lacquer, synthetic||22 to 27 sec.|
|Lacquer, brilliant, satin||25 to 27 sec.||Varnish, synthetic||20 to 22 sec.|
|Mat ceiling paint||25 to 30 sec.||Cellulosic||18 to 22 sec.|
|Anti-rust||25 to 33 sec.||Chromate and Wash-primer||18 to 22 sec.|
|Impression||20 to 25 sec.||Metallised||18 to 20 sec.|
4.3. SPRAY SETTING
To increase or decrease the product flow rate, use the wheel (E) at the back of the spray gun:
– screw to decrease the flow-rate
– unscrew to increase the flow-rate
To increase or decrease the jet width, use the ring (A):
– tighten to obtain a wider jet
– unscrew to obtain a more narrow jet
To obtain different jets, direct the diffuser head as indicated below:
4.4. SETTING UP OF THE EXTENSION POLE
- The extension pole takes the place of the diffuser head and the jet nozzle.
- Dismantle the ring (A).
- Dismantle the jet nozzle (F2).
- Mount the 1,5 mm needle.
- Be sure the joint is well placed.
- Mount the extension pole with the ring (A).
- Block the ring.
4.5. CHANGE OF THE ATOMIZATION KIT
- Remove the ring (A) and the diffuser head (F1).
- Unscrew the setting wheel (E) and remove the spring.
- Press the trigger, and the needle (F3) comes out easily from its housing.
- Unscrew the jet nozzle using the key delivered with the spray gun.
- Reassemble the new nozzle jet and screw properly to avoid leaks.
- Reassemble the spray gun in the reverse order of the disassembly, with the new diffuser head.
Changing the atomization kit, verify that the jet nozzle and the needle have the same diameter.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Disconnect the plug of the machine from the mains voltage before any intervention.
- Empty the product remaining into the bowl.
- Clean the inside and the outside of the bowl with help of a paintbrush.
- Fill the bowl with water and spray for circulating it. The product passages will so be cleaned.
In case of a prolonged standstill or every week
- Dismantle and clean the atomizing kit (F)
- Clean the inside of the spray gun with little pins and solvent, as well as the tubes
- Oil the moving parts of the spray gun with a very fluid oil
- Grease with a consistent grease on every thread pitch, the front side of the needle nozzle, the 2 springs, and the centering nut which slides into the back plug
- Verify and tighten the nut gland if needed
- Loosen the plastic cover of the ventilation filter (H), remove the filter and blast it with help of a pressure cleaner.
- Unscrew the plastic cover of the air filter (N), remove the filter and blast it with help of a pressure cleaner.
The direct projection of water under pressure onto the control panel has to be stopped at the risk of water infiltration into the electric box. Proceed by simply cleaning with a humid sponge.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
228, avenue Olivier Perry
DECLARES THAT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNATED BELOW:
Type: Low-Pressure group
Model: EOLE T5 + HV460
COMPLIES WITH THE DIRECTIVES:
- Machines 2006/42/CE
- Low voltage 2014/35/UE
- CEM 2014/30/UE
- ROHS 2011/65/UE
- Noise emissions 2005/88/CE
ROUSSET, JANUARY 20th 2020
Each piece of equipment is delivered inspected and tested.
We exclude any warranty for visible defects, not notified by the customer within 48 hours.
The equipment sold is guaranteed during the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, as specified on the original proof of purchase, and under the conditions defined by the manufacturer.
This warranty covers any equipment against any manufacturing or material defect, under normal conditions of use. Insofar as the customer is presumed to be a professional of the same field of specialty, this warranty covers only the defect of the conception of the equipment rendering it unfit for its use, which could not be detected by a professional buyer.
The defects or deteriorations caused by natural wear, external accident, or a modification, use, storage, or treatment of the equipment not planned by the manufacturer, nor specified by ourselves, are excluded from any warranty.
Are expressly excluded from the warranty the defects resulting from improper use, the application of abrasive or corrosive products, inappropriate installation, negligence, insufficient maintenance or cleaning, inappropriate conditions of storage, chemical, electronical or electric influences, any change in the normal process of use.
The following wearing parts are not covered by the warranty (non-exhaustive list): rotors, stators, driving shafts, connecting rods, seals, cleaning balls, spray guns, lance, nozzle, hose, needle kits, cylinders, piston rods, prime/spray valve assy, seal kits, membranes, suction and delivery valves, carding machine vanes, filters, oils, chains, and quick-release clip.
The warranty also excludes the equipment on which the serial number was erased or made illegible, on which unauthorized people made attempts of repair, which were totally or partially dismantled.
Our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor) of 12 months following the purchase date by the final customer, without exceeding 24 months from the date of purchase by the client. The final user can extend this manufacturer’s warranty for a further 12 months by filling in the warranty extension form on our website www.euromair.com (under After-Sale Service) within 4 weeks of purchase.
This manufacturer’s warranty and its extension shall automatically cease if the customer does not resell the equipment within 24 months of its purchase. The cases of exclusion of warranty mentioned in the articles above are also applicable to our own equipment.
The manufacturer’s warranty shall always be subject to the presentation of the purchase invoice.
If the defective equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
If the defective equipment is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall issue a quote for the repair that we shall submit to the customer for approval.
Except as otherwise required by law, this manufacturer’s warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, including the statutory warranty of hidden defects.
In case of intervention of our services on a breakdown caused by the customer or an incident excluded in the conditions referred to above, the costs of repair and transport shall be invoiced to the customer.
We exclude all liability for indirect damages suffered by the customer, such as, but not limited to, loss of income, turnover, loss of profits, loss of image, of any kind whatever.
In all cases, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for non-compliant equipment.
Any legal action of the customer against us relating to the warranty of the equipment shall be barred 1 year after the date of discovery of the defect. The customer shall have to prove the date of this discovery.
Request for Warranty
For any request related to the repair of equipment covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the customer shall have to fill out the warranty form, available on our website at the following address: https://www.euromair.com/en/after-sales-service/
For a full dossier, the following documents shall have to be attached:
- the purchase invoice of the final user
- pictures of the defective parts of the equipment
- a description of the breakdown
- the quote of labor if the customer is certified by EUROMAIR for repairing the equipment
No invoice of labor shall be taken into account without our prior approval.
Analysis of the breakdown by our technical department
A file number shall be given to the customer and an answer shall be provided within 48 working hours after the reception, provided that the request for warranty is considered as full.
In the event the equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall confirm the warranty to the customer and send him a quote (without price) detailing the parts to be changed and any comments.
Return of replacement parts
Replacement parts must be ordered with a warranty agreement number and will be made available to the customer at our factory.
The conditions of return of the equipment are detailed in our Delivery terms.
In the case of a warranty claim on an on-board component such as a Kohler, Honda, or Vanguard engine in a machine manufactured by us, only the manufacturer of the component is able to validate the warranty coverage.
In this case, the request must be addressed directly to the manufacturer of the component or to its nearest authorized representative. The Euromair, Euromair MPC, or Mixer service centers may be considered as the manufacturer’s representatives if they are the closest. As this principle also applies to batteries, our supplier
Parts Holding Europe, or one of its sister companies, remains your contact for your requests (https://www.partsholdingeurope.com/).
EUROPE PROJECTION – 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET – Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 – Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36
SAS au capital de 400 000 € – RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510 – NAF 2892 Z – Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510