EUROPA 50TR & 100TR
1.1. IMPORTANCE OF THE MANUAL
This manual is a key part of the use of your machine. It summarizes the procedures for starting up, cleaning, and maintenance of the device and also the safety instructions you need to observe.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings included in this manual before starting your machine.
Most of the accidents are caused by non-compliance with the safety standards and rules.
This manual must be kept near the machine, within reach of the user, and held in good condition until the final destruction of the machine.
In case of loss or deterioration of the manual, you can ask the machine manufacturer mentioned on page 4 for a copy at any moment.
1.2. RECEIVERS OF THE MANUAL
This manual is intended for any staff who will manipulate the machine :
- people in charge of the transport of the machine
- people in charge of the use of the machine
- people in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the machine
- people in charge of the final destruction of the machine
Using the machine in an incorrect way or in non-compliance with the safety instructions indicated in this manual can cause death or serious injuries.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings contained in this manual before starting your machine.
- Respect all the safety standards before running the equipment.
- Use the equipment only for the applications specified in the manual.
- Always remain alert when using the equipment.
- Transport the machine using the handles or the appropriate grips.
- During the breaks, disconnect electrically the machine.
- Run the equipment to its nominal voltage.
- Let at least 50 cm of free space between the equipment and any obstacle so that the airflow is not blocked.
- Know how to quickly stop the equipment in case of necessity.
- Never use the equipment while it is running abnormally or it is defective.
- Do not direct a water jet or flammable liquid on the machine.
- Never direct an air jet or product jet on a person or an animal.
- Do not touch the warm surfaces of the equipment.
- Always wear adequate body protection (glasses, gloves, overall and mask) and pay attention to long hair.
- Never touch moving parts.
- Do not insert any object or the hands inside the protection grids to avoid any accident or damage to the machine.
- For any outside job, only use appropriate extension cords.
- Maintain the equipment carefully and clean it properly after every use.
- Disconnect the equipment before any intervention.
- Avoid absolutely unscrewing any connection while the machine is under pressure.
- Check the damaged parts.
- Do not clean the plastic parts with solvent.
- In case of damage to the electric cable or the plug, do not run the machine and contact a licensed After-Sale Service to put genuine parts instead of the defective ones.
- In case of needed After-Sale Service, always specify the machine model and its serial number.
- For any replacement of parts, only use genuine parts.
- Do not cut or dismantle the protection grids.
- Do not transport the compressor while it is under pressure or in operation.
- Do not make any modifications to the machine. In particular, do not drill holes, weld, or deliberately deform the compressed air tank.
- Maintain the workspace clean and clear.
- The ambient operating temperature must be from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not use the equipment in a potentially explosive area.
- Do not place any potentially inflammable objects in close proximity to the machine.
- Take away every not qualified person from the working area of the machine, as well as children and animals.
- In case of installation of the machine on scaffolding or a plan above ground level, attach the machine to avoid any fall while operating.
- Do not install the equipment on an inclined surface to avoid the risks of unexpected moves or falls.
- Always use hoses and connections adapted to the used product (genuine parts), do not try to fix it.
- Do not walk on the hoses, do not bend them.
- Do not use the hoses to pull the machine.
- Do not use the hoses for other materials, especially at higher pressures.
- Keep the equipment in a clean and clear area in which the temperature does not exceed +35°C.
- After each use of the compressor, drain the tank to empty the water inside.
IN CASE OF NECESSITY, WE SAVE OURSELVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY USEFUL MODIFICATION WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
2.2. ELECTRIC CONNECTION
The electric connection of the machine must be on a 16A – 230V plug with a differential circuit breaker.
Before any intervention on the machine, make sure that every energy supply is cut (air and electricity).
All the machines must be connected to the ground when they work to protect the operator from electric shocks. Our machines are all equipped with standardized connection plugs.
The electric connections must be made by a qualified technician. It is forbidden to modify or dismantle the machine, especially the electric box.
Repairs must be made by an authorized center or our After-sale Service.
During any intervention on the machine, make sure that the ground is well reconnected.
During the use of an extension cord, make sure that it is not crushed or damaged and that it contains aground. Check that the section of the used extension cord is sufficient to support the machine when it is working. A too-thin extension cord can cause voltage drops or overheat of the machine.
In case of use of a cable reel, it is imperative to unwind it entirely, otherwise, the equipment can be damaged. The section must be proportional to the length of the cord.
2.3. END OF LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
At its end of life, the machine must not be eliminated with the other household waste. The uncontrolled elimination of waste can harm the environment or human health. individuals are invited to contact the distributor which sold them the product or to inquire with their city hall to know where and how to get rid of the product so it can be recycled while respecting the environment.
Under the regulation of Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), we undertake to process the used EEEs according to the following provisions: applicable only to products on the market since 08/13/05, under the brands EUROPE PROJECTION or VOLUMAIR, products of other brands sold by our company (upon presentation of the corresponding invoices), products that operate using electrical energy (for example, thermal washers or compressors do not fall into this category).
WEEE returns are collected by our clients/distributors at their own expense to our collection points in Antony (92) or Rousset Sur Arc (13). Upon receipt, the products are sorted by our employees and directed to the most appropriate processing channels.
For any further information, please contact our hotline at +33 4 42 29 08 96 or [email protected].
Compressors are designed for intensive use on all types of jobs.
They operate on a three-phase electrical supply. They are equipped with a phase inverter, an automatic valve that controls the pressure in the tank, an air outlet with quick-connect half-coupling, and 4 folding transport arms.
TO USE WITH
Spraying machine, sandblaster, slurry & paint spray-gun, pneumatic tools…
Do not use the compressor for food or medical applications.
In some applications, the addition of an air dryer and/or oil separator may be necessary.
3.2. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Rotation speed||1215 RPM||1300 RPM|
|The flow rate of air absorbed||820 L/min (49 m3/h)||1080 L/min (65 m3/h)|
|Quantity of oil (crankcase)||1,4 L||1,6 L|
|Oil consumption||1,5 g/h||1,2 g/h|
|Motor power||5,5 kW||7,5 kW|
|Electrical supply||400 V|
|Current||12,2 A||16,8 A|
|Tank capacity||1,64 L||2,64 L|
|Maximum pressure||10 bar|
|Dimensions (L x w x h)||98 x 69 x 73 cm||109 x 70 x 85 cm|
|Weight||118 kg||177 kg|
|Noise level||99 Lwa||101 Lwa|
3.3. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS EURO-PRO 50TR
|H||Tank pressure manometer|
|J||Box and switch|
3.3. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS EURO-PRO 100TR
|H||Tank pressure manometer|
|J||Box and switch|
USE OF THE MACHINE
- For EURO PRO 50TR, the electric connection has to be 400 V – 16 A – 50 or 60 Hz with a 4 x 2,5 mm² cable reel of 40m maximum, completely unreeled.
- For EURO PRO 100TR, the electric connection has to be 400 V – 32 A – 50 or 60 Hz with a 6 x 2,5 mm² cable reel of 40m maximum, completely unreeled.
- The compressor is equipped with a thermal circuit breaker that stops the motor when it reaches too high a temperature. If the compressor is stopped, the switch (J) turns to OFF, wait a few minutes for it to cool down, then reset the circuit breaker by turning the switch (J) to the ON position.
Before each use, check the oil level with the dipstick (B). Fill if necessary with ISO 68INH oil until the MAX level of the dipstick is reached.
Before use, it is imperative to connect and start the compressor and check that the direction of rotation of the motor propeller is in accordance with the direction of the arrow (photo K). If not, stop the compressor, unplug it, then reverse the phases in the plug using a screwdriver (photo L).
4.2. STARTING UP
- Drain the air in the tank with the drain screw (I).
- Connect the compressor electrically.
- Close the drain screw.
- Turn the switch (J) to the ON position to start the compressor.
- Fully charge the tank, the pressure on the manometer (H) must reach 8 bar. Once this maximum load
has been reached, the autonomous valve will decompress.
- Connect the device (spraying machine, stapler, etc…) to the compressor on the express coupling (F), then open the valve (G). The exact setting of the output pressure will be done on the connected device.
- Start using your device.
4.3. STOPPING OF THE COMPRESSOR
- Close the valve (G), then drain the air in the hose.
- Disconnect the device connected to the compressor.
- Open the drain screw (I) and let the compressor run for about 2 minutes to drain off the condensation that has formed in the tank.
- Turn the switch (J) to the OFF position to turn off the compressor.
- Close the drain screw (I).
- Disconnect the compressor electrically.
DEFECTS AND REMEDIES
|• Compressor’s breaking down.||• Bad supply.
• Faulty circuit breaker.
• Faulty switch.
|• Reset circuit breaker or switch (replace if necessary).
• Check the power supply, and change the mains plug.
• Check the extension section.
|• Compressor doesn’t gain pressure.||• Clogged filter.
• Drain open.
• Air leakage.
• Broken valve plate.
|• Replace the filters.
• Screw back in or replace purge.
• Check for leaks.
• Replace the regulating filter.
• Contact the After-Sales Service.
• Engine rumbles but won’t start.
• Capacitor burned out.
• Replace the capacitor.
|• Compressor loses pressure.||• Suction filter clogged.||• Clean the filter or replace it if it is damaged.|
In case of an unknown defect or a doubt about the good running of the machine, do not try to repair it by yourself or dismantle it.
Contact an authorized After-Sale Service or our hotline: +33 4 42 29 08 96.
Disconnect the machine from the power supply before any intervention.
6.1. ONCE PER WEEK
Air filter blowing
EUROPA 50TR: unscrew then unclip the air filter (D) and blow it out with a blower to clean it.
EUROPA 100TR: unclip the air filter (D) and blow it out with a blower to clean it.
6.2. EVERY 200 WORKING HOURS
Replacing air filter
Unscrew or unclip the air filter (D) and replace it.
Contact our After-Sales Service: 04 42 29 08 96.
Used oil must not be discharged into the environment or sewers but to a specialized waste disposal service.
If the compressor is used intensively, repeat these operations more frequently.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
THE MANUFACTURER: EUROPE PROJECTION 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
DECLARES THAT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNATED BELOW:
Trademark: EUROPE PROJECTION
Type: Three-phased compressor
Model : EUROPRO 50TR / EUROPRO 100TR
COMPLIES WITH THE DIRECTIVES:
- Machines 2006/42/CE
- Low voltage 2014/35/UE
- CEM 2014/30/UE
- ROHS 2011/65/UE
- Noise emissions 2005/88/CE
ROUSSET, JANUARY 20th 2020
Each piece of equipment is delivered inspected and tested.
We exclude any warranty for visible defects, not notified by the customer within 48 hours.
The equipment sold is guaranteed during the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, as specified on the original proof of purchase, and under the conditions defined by the manufacturer.
This warranty covers any equipment against any manufacturing or material defect, under normal conditions of use. Insofar as the customer is presumed to be a professional of the same field of specialty, this warranty covers only the defect of the conception of the equipment rendering it unfit for its use, which could not be detected by a professional buyer.
The defects or deteriorations caused by natural wear, external accident, or a modification, use, storage, or treatment of the equipment not planned by the manufacturer, nor specified by ourselves, are excluded from any warranty.
Are expressly excluded from the warranty the defects resulting from improper use, the application of abrasive or corrosive products, inappropriate installation, negligence, insufficient maintenance or cleaning, inappropriate conditions of storage, chemical, electronical or electric influences, any change in the normal process of use.
The following wearing parts are not covered by the warranty (non-exhaustive list): rotors, stators, driving shafts, connecting rods, seals, cleaning balls, spray guns, lance, nozzle, hose, needle kits, cylinders, piston rods, prime/spray valve assy, seal kits, membranes, suction and delivery valves, carding machine vanes, filters, oils, chains, and quick-release clip.
The warranty also excludes the equipment on which the serial number was erased or made illegible, on which unauthorized people made attempts of repair, which were totally or partially dismantled.
Our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor) of 12 months following the purchase date by the final customer, without exceeding 24 months from the date of purchase by the client. The final user can extend this manufacturer’s warranty for a further 12 months by filling in the warranty extension form on our website www.euromair.com (under After-Sale Service) within 4 weeks of purchase.
This manufacturer’s warranty and its extension shall automatically cease if the customer does not resell the equipment within 24 months of its purchase. The cases of exclusion of warranty mentioned in the articles above are also applicable to our own equipment.
The manufacturer’s warranty shall always be subject to the presentation of the purchase invoice.
If the defective equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
If the defective equipment is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall issue a quote for the repair that we shall submit to the customer for approval.
Except as otherwise required by law, this manufacturer’s warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, including the statutory warranty of hidden defects.
In case of intervention of our services on a breakdown caused by the customer or an incident excluded in the conditions referred to above, the costs of repair and transport shall be invoiced to the customer.
We exclude all liability for indirect damages suffered by the customer, such as but not limited to, loss of income, turnover, loss of profits, loss of image, of any kind whatever.
In all cases, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for non-compliant equipment.
Any legal action of the customer against us relating to the warranty of the equipment shall be barred 1 year after the date of discovery of the defect. The customer shall have to prove the date of this discovery.
Request for Warranty
For any request related to the repair of equipment covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the customer shall have to fill out the warranty form, available on our website to the following address: https://www.euromair.com/en/after-sales-service/
For a full dossier, the following documents shall have to be attached:
- the purchase invoice of the final user
- pictures of the defective parts of the equipment
- a description of the breakdown
- the quote of labor if the customer is certified by EUROMAIR for repairing the equipment
No invoice of labor shall be taken into account without our prior approval.
Analysis of the breakdown by our technical department
A file number shall be given to the customer and an answer shall be provided within 48 working hours after the reception, provided that the request for warranty is considered as full. In the event the equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall confirm the warranty to the customer and send him a quote (without price) detailing the parts to be changed and any comments.
Return of replacement parts
Replacement parts must be ordered with a warranty agreement number and will be made available to the customer at our factory.
The conditions of return of the equipment are detailed in our Delivery terms.
In the case of a warranty claim on an on-board component such as a Kohler, Honda, or Vanguard engine in a machine manufactured by us, only the manufacturer of the component is able to validate the warranty coverage.
In this case, the request must be addressed directly to the manufacturer of the component or to its nearest authorized representative. The Euromair, Euromair MPC or Mixer service centers may be considered as the manufacturer’s representatives if they are the closest. As this principle also applies to batteries, our supplier Parts Holding Europe, or one of its sister companies, remains your contact for your requests (https://www.partsholdingeurope.com/).
You just acquired one of our machines and all the team of Europe Projection thanks you for the confidence you have granted us. Manufacturer of professional equipment for paint and fillers, we have put our know-how for 25 years at the service of the users of our machines. Our technical & commercial team is at your disposal for any further information you may need about the machine you just acquired.
228, avenue Olivier Perroy
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96
– 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
– Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96
– Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36
SAS au capital de 400 000 €
– RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510
– NAF 2892 Z
– Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
More information on www.euromair.com