– 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36 SAS au capital de 400 000 – RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510 – NAF 2892 Z
Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
Edition of 23/12/2021
More information on www.euromair.com
You just acquired one of our machines and all the team of Europe Projection thanks you for the confidence you have granted us.
Manufacturer of professional equipment for paint and fillers, we have put our know-how for 25 years at the service of the users of our machines.
Our technical & commercial team is at your disposal for any further information you may need about the machine you just acquired.
228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 [email protected]
IMPORTANCE OF THE MANUAL
This manual is a key part of the use of your machine. It summarizes the procedures for starting up, cleaning, and maintenance of the device and also the safety instructions you need to observe.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings included in this manual before starting your machine. Most of the accidents are caused by non-compliance with the safety standards and rules.
This manual must be kept near the machine, within reach of the user, and held in good condition until the final destruction of the machine. In case of loss or deterioration of the manual, you can ask the machine manufacturer mentioned on page 4 for a copy at any moment.
RECEIVERS OF THE MANUAL
This manual is intended for any staff who will manipulate the machine :
– people in charge of the transport of the machine
– people in charge of the use of the machine
– people in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the machine
– people in charge of the final destruction of the machine
Using the machine in an incorrect way or in non-compliance with the safety instructions indicated in this manual can cause death or serious injuries.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings contained in this manual before starting your machine.
|• Respect all the safety standards before running the equipment.
• Use the equipment only for the applications specified in the manual.
• Always remain alert when using the equipment.
• Transport the machine using the handles or the appropriate grips.
• During the breaks, disconnect electrically the machine.
|• Run the equipment to its nominal voltage.
• Let at least 50 cm of free space between the equipment and any obstacle so that the airflow is not blocked.
• Know how to quickly stop the equipment in case of necessity.
• Never use the equipment while it is running abnormally or it is defective.
• Do not direct a water jet or flammable liquid on the machine.
• Never direct an air jet or product jet on a person or an animal.
• Do not touch warm surfaces of the equipment.
• Never touch moving parts.
• Do not insert any object or the hands inside the protection grids to avoid any accident or damage to the machine.
• For any outside job, only use appropriate extension cords.
|• Always wear adequate body protection (glasses, gloves, overall and mask) and pay attention to long hair.|
|• Maintain the equipment carefully and clean it properly after every use.
• Disconnect the equipment before any intervention.
• Avoid absolutely unscrewing any connection while the machine is under pressure.
• Check the damaged parts.
• Do not clean the plastic parts with solvent.
• In case of damage to the electric cable or the plug, do not run the machine and contact a licensed After-Sale Service to put genuine parts instead of the defective ones.
• In case of needed After-Sale Service, always specify the machine model and its serial number.
• For any replacement of parts, only use genuine parts.
|• Do not modify the machine.
• Do not cut or dismantle the protection grids.
• Do not open the electric box.
- Maintain the workspace clean and clear.
- The ambient operating temperature must be from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not use the equipment in a potentially explosive area.
- Do not place any potentially inflammable objects in close proximity to the machine.
- Take away every not qualified person from the working area of the machine, as well as children and animals.
- In case of installation of the machine on scaffolding or a plan above ground level, attach the machine to avoid any falls while operating.
- Do not install the equipment on an inclined surface to avoid the risks of unexpected moves or falls.
- Always use hoses and connections adapted to the used product (genuine parts), do not try to fix it.
- Do not walk on the hoses, do not bend them.
- Do not use the hoses to pull the machine.
- Keep the equipment in a clean and clear area in which the temperature does not exceed +35°C.
IN CASE OF NECESSITY, WE SAVE OURSELVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY USEFUL MODIFICATION WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
END OF LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
At its end of life, the machine must not be eliminated with the other household waste. The uncontrolled elimination of waste can harm the environment or human health. Individuals are invited to contact the distributor which sold them the product or to inquire with their city hall to know where and how to get rid of the product so it can be recycled while respecting the environment.
Under the regulation of Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), we undertake to process the used EEEs according to the following provisions: applicable only to products on the market since 08/13/05, under the brands EUROPE PROJECTION or VOLUMAIR, products of other brands sold by our company (upon presentation of the corresponding invoices), products that operate using electrical energy (for example, thermal washers or compressors do not fall into this category).
WEEE returns are collected by our clients/distributors at their own expense to our collection points in Antony (92) or Rousset Sur Arc (13). Upon receipt, the products are sorted by our employees and directed to the most appropriate processing channels.
For any further information, please contact our hotline at +33 4 42 29 08 96 or [email protected].
Compact and handy, this versatile sandblaster is designed for small-scale stripping jobs by sandblasting or microblasting:
- refurbishment of old furniture
- small facade renovation jobs
- cleaning of soft stones
- preparation of metallic surfaces (railings, portals, etc.)
- restoration of former vehicles
- cleaning of wall graffiti
- glass engraving
The machine is also ideal for hydro blasting (with an optional kit).
Do not use water or moistened cotton wadding at the risk of clogging the machine.
|Max. working pressure||6 bar|
|Air consumption||450 L/min|
|Tank capacity||30 L|
|Dimensions (L x w x h)||51 x 44 x 92 cm|
|Delivered with||– a hose of 8 m
– a sanding-gun
– a Ø3 mm Venturi tungsten nozzle
– a filling bowl
– a sieve
– a pair of gloves
– a face protection screen
– an FFP2 flap respirator mask
IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS
|C||Filling funnel (with integrated strainer)|
|D||Air inlet connection|
|E||Air pressure adjustment knob|
|G||Abrasive flow adjustment knob|
USE OF THE MACHINE
- It is advisable to cover the floor where the blasting operation is to be carried out so that the work area can be cleaned more easily. The residues from the blasting operation (paint, varnish, metal, etc.) can be harmful to the environment and the user.
- It is imperative to use clean and dry air when using the sandblaster to avoid the risk of clogging.
Depending on the compressor used, an air dryer should be used in addition.
- Always use the personal protective equipment supplied with the machine (gloves, visor, mask) in order to avoid risks for the operator.
- Connect the air hose to the coupling (D) and start the compressor coupled to the sandblaster.
- Insert the funnel (C) with the sieve and pour the abrasive.
- When all the abrasive has flowed into the tank, remove the filling funnel and close the cap.
- Fit the appropriate nozzle (B) to the gun (A).
- To adjust the airflow, pull the knob (E) upwards. Rotate to adjust and then press the knob back in to confirm the setting.
- To adjust the abrasive flow rate, turn the knob (G). Counterclockwise to increase the flow, clockwise to decrease the flow.
- Press the gun trigger to start working.
FAILURES AND REMEDIES
Before loosening the hose, make sure it is no longer under pressure.
|Failure||To be checked||Remedy|
|Air does not come out of the nozzle.||Compressor not connected or switched oft||Connect the compressor to the sandblaster and turn it on.|
|Nozzle clogged.||Remove the gun nozzle and blow it out to remove the blockage.|
|Clogged product hose.||Remove the product hose and clean it.|
|Abrasive outlet blocked.||Turn knob (G) to increase the flow rate. Clean the tank outlet lines.|
|The three-way valve in the regulation box does not work.||Repair or replace the valve.|
|Abrasive does not come out of the gun.||No abrasive in the tank.||Fill the tank with abrasive.|
|Abrasive outlet blocked.||Turn knob (G) to increase the flow rate. Clean the tank outlet pipes.|
|The excessive particle size of the abrasive used.||Empty the tank and fill it with the correct abrasive grain size.
Blow out the hoses to remove any remaining abrasive.
|Abrasive outlet knob closed.||Turn the knob (G) to increase the flow rate.|
|Non-uniform flow of
|Wet abrasive or abrasive with foreign particles.||Empty the tank and fill it with dry, filtered abrasive.|
|The excessive particle size of abrasive used.||Empty the tank and fill it with the correct abrasive grain size.
Blow out the hoses to remove any remaining abrasive.
|Abrasive flow knob too open.||Turn the knob (G) to regulate the flow.|
|The result of the application is not
|The nozzle is not suitable for the application.||Change the nozzle.|
|Lack of seal.||Change hoses.|
|Inadequate working pressure.||Turn the adjustment knob (E) until the desired result is achieved.|
|Inadequate abrasive for the job.||Contact the abrasive supplier to use the most suitable product for the application.|
|Air escaping through a safety valve.||Excessive air pressure from the compressor feeding the sandblaster.||Adjust the compressor air outlet pressure to a maximum of 6 kg/cm².|
|An insufficient air outlet at the nozzle.||Clogged purifying filter.||Clean the purifying filter.|
|The clogged nozzle on the hose side.||Disconnect the hose from the sandblaster and blow out the nozzle to unclog it.|
|Lack of seal at lids.||Presence of particles or foreign bodies that prevent the covers from closing properly.||Clean the contact surfaces of the covers.|
|Deteriorated or damaged seals.||Change the seals.|
|Gun trigger seized.||Lack of lubrication.||Lubricate and clean the gun trigger regularly.|
|Lack of cleaning.|
If the problem persists or if in doubt about the good running of the machine, do not try to repair it by yourself or to dismantle it.
Contact an authorized After-Sale Service or our hotline: +33 4 42 29 08 96.
AFTER EVERY USE
- Remove the filter regulator and clean it. Also, clean the filter tank.
REGULARLY OR IF THE MACHINE IS NOT USED FOR A LONG PERIOD
- Empty all abrasives from the tank and hoses.
- Clean the tank and blow out the hoses to remove all abrasive residues.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
THE MANUFACTURER: EUROPE PROJECTION 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
DECLARES THAT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNATED BELOW:
Model: SANDBLASTPRO 30L
COMPLIES WITH THE DIRECTIVES:
- Machines 2006/42/CE
- Noise emissions 2005/88/CE
AND WITH THE STANDARD:
- NF EN 13445
Each piece of equipment is delivered inspected and tested.
We exclude any warranty for visible defects, not notified by the customer within 48 hours.
The equipment sold is guaranteed during the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, as specified on the original proof of purchase, and under the conditions defined by the manufacturer.
This warranty covers any equipment against any manufacturing or material defect, under normal conditions of use. Insofar as the customer is presumed to be a professional of the same field of specialty, this warranty covers only the defect of the conception of the equipment rendering it unfit for its use, which could not be detected by a professional buyer.
The defects or deteriorations caused by natural wear, external accident, or a modification, use, storage, or treatment of the equipment not planned by the manufacturer, nor specified by ourselves, are excluded from any warranty.
Are expressly excluded from the warranty the defects resulting from improper use, the application of abrasive or corrosive products, inappropriate installation, negligence, insufficient maintenance or cleaning, inappropriate conditions of storage, chemical, electronical or electric influences, any change in the normal process of use.
The following wearing parts are not covered by the warranty (non-exhaustive list): rotors, stators, driving shafts, connecting rods, seals, cleaning balls, spray guns, lance, nozzle, hose, needle kits, cylinders, piston rods, prime/spray valve assy, seal kits, membranes, suction and delivery valves, carding machine vanes, filters, oils, chains, and quick-release clip.
The warranty also excludes the equipment on which the serial number was erased or made illegible, on which unauthorized people made attempts of repair, which were totally or partially dismantled.
Our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor) of 12 months following the purchase date by the final customer, without exceeding 24 months from the date of purchase by the client. The final user can extend this manufacturer’s warranty for a further 12 months by filling in the warranty extension form on our website www.euromair.com (under After-Sale Service) within 4 weeks of purchase.
This manufacturer’s warranty and its extension shall automatically cease if the customer does not resell the equipment within 24 months of its purchase. The cases of exclusion of warranty mentioned in the articles above are also applicable to our own equipment.
The manufacturer’s warranty shall always be subject to the presentation of the purchase invoice. If the defective equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
If the defective equipment is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall issue a quote for the repair that we shall submit to the customer for approval.
Except as otherwise required by law, this manufacturer’s warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, including the statutory warranty of hidden defects.
In case of intervention of our services on a breakdown caused by the customer or an incident excluded in the conditions referred to above, the costs of repair and transport shall be invoiced to the customer.
We exclude all liability for indirect damages suffered by the customer, such as but not limited to, loss of income, turnover, loss of profits, loss of image, of any kind whatever.
In all cases, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for non-compliant equipment.
Any legal action of the customer against us relating to the warranty of the equipment shall be barred 1 year
after the date of discovery of the defect. The customer shall have to prove the date of this discovery.
Request for Warranty
For any request related to the repair of equipment covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the customer shall have to fill out the warranty form, available on our website to the following address: https://www.euromair.com/en/after-sales-service/
For a full dossier, the following documents shall have to be attached:
- the purchase invoice of the final user
- pictures of the defective parts of the equipment
- a description of the breakdown
- the quote of labor if the customer is certified by EUROMAIR for repairing the equipment
No invoice of labor shall be taken into account without our prior approval.
Analysis of the breakdown by our technical department
A file number shall be given to the customer and an answer shall be provided within 48 working hours after the reception, provided that the request for warranty is considered as full.
In the event the equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall confirm the warranty to the customer and send him a quote (without price) detailing the parts to be changed and any comments.
Return of replacement parts must be ordered with a warranty agreement number and will be made available to the customer at our factory.
The conditions of return of the equipment are detailed in our Delivery terms.
In the case of a warranty claim on an on-board component such as a Kohler, Honda, or Vanguard engine in a machine manufactured by us, only the manufacturer of the component is able to validate the warranty coverage.
In this case, the request must be addressed directly to the manufacturer of the component or to its nearest authorized representative. The Euromair, Euromair MPC, or Mixer service centers may be considered as the manufacturer’s representatives if they are the closest. As this principle also applies to batteries, our supplier Parts Holding Europe, or one of its sister companies, remains your contact for your requests (https://www.partsholdingeurope.com/).
EUROPE PROJECTION – 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET – Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 – Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36
SAS au capital de 400 000 € – RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510 – NAF 2892 Z – Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
More information on www.euromair.com
User manual – SandblastPro 30L