EUROPRO 50TH & 100TH
Réf. 91318 / 80365
EUROPE PROJECTION – 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET – Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36 SAS au capital de 400 000 – RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510 – NAF 2892 Z – Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
Edition of 21/12/2021
More information on www.euromair.com
You just acquired one of our machines and all the team of Europe Projection thanks you for the confidence you have granted us.
Manufacturer of professional equipment for paint and fillers, we have put our know-how for 25 years at the service of the users of our machines.
Our technical & commercial team is at your disposal for any further information you may need about the machine you just acquired.
228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET
Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 [email protected]
IMPORTANCE OF THE MANUAL
This manual is a key part of the use of your machine. It summarizes the procedures for starting up, cleaning, and maintenance of the device and also the safety instructions you need to observe.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings included in this manual before starting your machine. Most of the accidents are caused by non-compliance with the safety standards and rules.
This manual must be kept near the machine, within reach of the user, and held in good condition until the final destruction of the machine. In case of loss or deterioration of the manual, you can ask the machine manufacturer mentioned on page 4 for a copy at any moment.
RECEIVERS OF THE MANUAL
This manual is intended for any staff who will manipulate the machine :
– people in charge of the transport of the machine
– people in charge of the use of the machine
– people in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of the machine
– people in charge of the final destruction of the machine
Using the machine in an incorrect way or in non-compliance of the safety instructions indicated in this manual can cause death or serious injuries.
Read carefully all the working and safety instructions and the warnings contained in this manual before starting your machine.
|• Respect all the safety standards before running the equipment.
• Use the equipment only for the applications specified in the manual.
• Always remain alert when using the equipment.
• Transport the machine using the handles or the appropriate grips.
• During the breaks, remember to turn off the machine.
|• Let at least 50 cm of free space between the equipment and any obstacle so that the airflow
is not blocked.
• Know how to quickly stop the equipment in case of necessity.
• Never use the equipment while it is running abnormally or it is defective.
• Do not direct a water jet or flammable liquid on the machine.
• Never direct an air jet or product jet on a person or an animal.
• Do not touch warm surfaces of the equipment.
• Always wear adequate body protection (glasses, gloves, overall and mask) and pay attention
to long hair.
• Never touch moving parts.
• Do not insert any object or the hands inside the protection grids to avoid any accident or
damage to the machine.
• For any outside job, only use appropriate extension cords.
|• Maintain the equipment carefully and clean it properly after every use.
• Avoid absolutely unscrewing any connection while the machine is under pressure.
• Check the damaged parts.
• Do not clean the plastic parts with solvent.
• In case of needed After-Sale Service, always specify the machine model and its serial number.
• For any replacement of parts, only use genuine parts.
|• Do not modify the machine.
• Do not cut or dismantle the protection grids.
- Maintain the workspace clean and clear.
- The ambient operating temperature must be from 5°C and 35°C.
- Do not use the equipment in a potentially explosive area.
- Do not place any potentially inflammable objects in close proximity to the machine.
- Take away every not qualified person from the working area of the machine, as well as children and animals.
- In case of installation of the machine on scaffolding or a plan above ground level, attach the machine to avoid any fall while operating.
- Do not install the equipment on an inclined surface to avoid the risks of unexpected moves or falls.
- Always use hoses and connections adapted to the used product (genuine parts), do not try to fix it.
- Do not walk on the hoses, do not bend them.
- Do not use the hoses to pull the machine.
- Do not use the hoses for other materials, especially at higher pressures.
- Keep the equipment in a clean and clear area in which the temperature does not exceed +35°C.
- After each use of the compressor, drain the tank to empty the water inside.
IN CASE OF NECESSITY, WE SAVE OURSELVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY USEFUL MODIFICATION WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
END OF LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
At its end of life, the machine must not be eliminated with the other household waste. The uncontrolled elimination of waste can harm the environment or human health. Individuals are invited to contact the distributor which sold them the product or to inquire with their city hall to know where and how to get rid of the product so it can be recycled while respecting the environment.
For any further information, please contact our hotline at [email protected] or +33 4 42 29 08 96.
Compressors are designed for intensive use on all types of jobs.
Equipped with a thermal engine, they run on unleaded 98. They are equipped with a phase inverter, an automatic valve that controls the pressure in the tank, an air outlet with quick-connect half-coupling, and 4 folding transport arms.
TO USE WITH
Spraying machine, sandblaster, slurry & paint spray-gun, pneumatic tools…
Do not use the compressor for food or medical applications.
In some applications, the addition of an air dryer and/or oil separator may be necessary.
|EUROPRO 50TH||EUROPRO 100TH|
|Rotation speed||1215 RPM||1300 RPM|
|Flow rate of air absorbed||820 L/min (49 m3/h)||1080 L/min (65 m3/h)|
|Quantity of oil (crankcase)||1,4 L||1,6 L|
|Oil consumption||1,5 g/h||1,2 g/h|
|Motor power||6,75 kW||11,93 kW|
|Fuel used||unleaded 98|
|Fuel consumption||2,5 L/h||4,2 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||6 L||6,5 L|
|Tank capacity||1,64 L||2,64 L|
|Maximum pressure||10 bar|
|Dimensions (L x w x h)||98 x 69 x 73 cm||111 x 92 x 73 cm|
|Weight||113 kg||164 kg|
|Noise level||104 Lwa||107 Lwa|
IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS EURO PRO 50TH
|C||Oil tank cap for compression head||J||Fuel valve|
|D||Oil level eye for compression head||K||Launcher|
|E||Tank pressure manometer||L||Engine start button|
|F||Fuel tank||M||Engine oil level and filling cap|
|G||Air outlet connection||N||Engine accelerator|
IDENTIFICATION OF THE COMPONENTS EUROPRO 100TH
|C||Oil tank cap for compression head|
|D||Oil level eye for compression head|
|E||Tank pressure manometer|
|G||Air outlet connection|
|L||Engine start key|
|M||Engine oil filling cap and level gauge|
USE OF THE MACHINE
- Before each use of the compressor, check the fuel level in the tank (F) and refill if necessary.
- Check the oil level in the engine using the dipstick (M).
If necessary, fill with 15W40 oil until the MAX level is reached.
- Check the oil level in the compression head with the eye (D).
If necessary, fill with ISO INH 100 oil until the MAX level is reached.
- Open the air valve (G) to prevent the pressure in the tank from increasing.
- Open the fuel valve (J).
- Turn on the starter (I).
- Switch the engine ignition switch (L) (or ignition key (L)) to the ON position.
- Move the throttle lever (N) to half position.
- Pull the launcher to start the compressor.
- After a few seconds remove the starter and close the air valve (G).
- Connect the coupled equipment (spraying machine, etc…) to the valve (G) and open it.
- The compressor is ready for use.
STOPPING OF THE COMPRESSOR
- Close the valve (G) and drain the air in the hose.
- Disconnect the equipment connected to the compressor.
- Open the drain screw and let the compressor run for about 2 minutes to drain the condensation that has formed in the tank.
- Turn the switch or the key (L) to the OFF position to switch off the compressor.
- Close the drain screw again.
DEFECTS AND REMEDIES
|• Compressor doesn’t gain pressure.||• Clogged filter.
• Drain open.
• Air leakage.
• Broken valve plate.
|• Replace the filters.
• Screw back in or replace purge.
• Check for leaks.
• Replace the regulating filter.
• Contact the After-Sales Service.
|• Engine rumbles but won’t start.||• Lack of oil.||• Check the oil level.|
|• Compressor loses pressure.||• Suction filter clogged.||• Clean the filter or replace it if it is damaged.|
|• Engine does not start (EURO PRO 100TH).||• Electrical problem.||• Check the electrical circuit.
• Check the battery, change it if necessary.
In case of an unknown defect or a doubt about the good running of the machine, do not try to repair it by yourself or dismantle it.
Contact an authorized After-Sale Service or our hotline: +33 4 42 29 08 96.
6.1. ONCE PER WEEK
Air filter blowing
EURO PRO 50TH: unscrew then unclip the air filter (B) and blow it out with a blower to clean it.
EUROPA 100TH: unclip the air filter (B) and blow it out with a blower to clean it.
6.2. EVERY 200 WORKING HOURS
Replacing air filter
Unscrew or unclip the air filter (B) and replace it.
Contact our After-Sales Service: 04 42 29 08 96.
Used oil must not be discharged into the environment or sewers but to a specialized waste disposal service.
If the compressor is used intensively, repeat these operations more frequently.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
THE MANUFACTURER: EUROPE PROJECTION
228, avenue Olivier
DECLARES THAT THE EQUIPMENT DESIGNATED BELOW:
Trademark: EUROPE PROJECTION
Type: Thermal compressor
Model: EURO PRO 50TH / EURO PRO 100TH
COMPLIES WITH THE DIRECTIVES:
- Machines 2006/42/CE
- CEM 2014/30/UE
- ROHS 2011/65/UE
- Noise emissions 2005/88/CE
ROUSSET, JANUARY 20th 2020
Each piece of equipment is delivered inspected and tested.
We exclude any warranty for visible defects, not notified by the customer within 48 hours.
The equipment sold is guaranteed during the manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, as specified on the original proof of purchase, and under the conditions defined by the manufacturer.
This warranty covers any equipment against any manufacturing or material defect, under normal conditions of use. Insofar as the customer is presumed to be a professional of the same field of specialty, this warranty covers only the defect of the conception of the equipment rendering it unfit for its use, which could not be detected by a professional buyer.
The defects or deteriorations caused by natural wear, external accident, or a modification, use, storage, or treatment of the equipment not planned by the manufacturer, nor specified by ourselves, are excluded from any warranty.
Are expressly excluded from the warranty the defects resulting from improper use, the application of abrasive or corrosive products, inappropriate installation, negligence, insufficient maintenance or cleaning, inappropriate conditions of storage, chemical, electronical or electric influences, any change in the normal process of use.
The following wearing parts are not covered by the warranty (non-exhaustive list): rotors, stators, driving shafts, connecting rods, seals, cleaning balls, spray guns, lance, nozzle, hose, needle kits, cylinders, piston rods, prime/spray valve assy, seal kits, membranes, suction and delivery valves, carding machine vanes, filters, oils, chains, and quick-release clip.
The warranty also excludes the equipment on which the serial number was erased or made illegible, on which unauthorized people made attempts of repair, which were totally or partially dismantled.
Our equipment is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor) of 12 months following the purchase date by the final customer, without exceeding 24 months from the date of purchase by the client. The final user can extend this manufacturer’s warranty for a further 12 months by filling in the warranty extension form on our website www.euromair.com (under After-Sale Service) within 4 weeks of purchase.
This manufacturer’s warranty and its extension shall automatically cease if the customer does not resell the equipment within 24 months of its purchase. The cases of exclusion of warranty mentioned in the articles above are also applicable to our own equipment.
The manufacturer’s warranty shall always be subject to the presentation of the purchase invoice.
If the defective equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it shall be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
If the defective equipment is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall issue a quote for the repair that we shall submit to the customer for approval.
Except as otherwise required by law, this manufacturer’s warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, including the statutory warranty of hidden defects.
In case of intervention of our services on a breakdown caused by the customer or an incident excluded in the conditions referred to above, the costs of repair and transport shall be invoiced to the customer.
We exclude all liability for indirect damages suffered by the customer, such as but not limited to, loss of income, turnover, loss of profits, loss of image, of any kind whatever.
In all cases, our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for non-compliant equipment.
Any legal action of the customer against us relating to the warranty of the equipment shall be barred 1 year after the date of discovery of the defect. The customer shall have to prove the date of this discovery.
Request for Warranty
For any request related to the repair of equipment covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, the customer shall have to fill out the warranty form, available on our website to the following address: https://www.euromair.com/en/after-sales-service/
For a full dossier, the following documents shall have to be attached:
- the purchase invoice of the final user
- pictures of the defective parts of the equipment
- a description of the breakdown
- the quote of labor if the customer is certified by EUROMAIR for repairing the equipment No invoice of labor shall be taken into account without our prior approval.
Analysis of the breakdown by our technical department
A file number shall be given to the customer and an answer shall be provided within 48 working hours after
the reception provided that the request for warranty is considered as full.
In the event the equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we shall confirm the warranty to the customer and send him a quote (without price) detailing the parts to be changed and any comments.
Return of replacement parts
Replacement parts must be ordered with a warranty agreement number and will be made available to the customer at our factory.
The conditions of return of the equipment are detailed in our Delivery terms.
In the case of a warranty claim on an on-board component such as a Kohler, Honda, or Vanguard engine in a machine manufactured by us, only the manufacturer of the component is able to validate the warranty coverage.
In this case, the request must be addressed directly to the manufacturer of the component or to its nearest authorized representative. The Euromair, Euromair MPC, or Mixer service centers may be considered as the manufacturer’s representatives if they are the closest. As this principle also applies to batteries, our supplier
Parts Holding Europe, or one of its sister companies, remains your contact for your requests (https://www.partsholdingeurope.com/).
EUROPE PROJECTION – 228, avenue Olivier Perroy 13790 ROUSSET – Tél : +33 (0)4 42 29 08 96 – Fax : +33 (0)4 42 53 44 36
SAS au capital de 400 000 € – RCS Aix-en-Provence B 394 961 510 – NAF 2892 Z – Intracom : FR 54 394 961 510
More information on www.euromair.com